Museum Of Contemporary Art (MOCA) 35th Anniversary Gala

Museum Of Contemporary Art (MOCA) 35th Anniversary Gala

The Museum Of Contemporary Art (MOCA) celebrated its 35th Anniversary Gala presented by Louis Vuitton on Saturday (March 29) in Los Angeles, California.

Chloe Sevigny: The actress looked effortlessly cool wearing a Louis Vuitton Fall 2014 look consisting of a moleskin zipped cardigan dress accented with an embellished belt. Further accessories included a single gold earring (how very Janet Jackson of her), patent-leather booties and an LV pochette flip-flap clutch.

Dianna Agron: Many of you have said that you feel that the ‘Glee’ actress dresses too matronly; well this Louis Vuitton Fall 2014 embroidered asymmetrical knit dress styled with a black leather belt and LV leather boots should roll back the years on her style somewhat. Do you agree?

Haley Bennett: The actress wore a pink-and-beige colour-block zipper dress, which was let down by some strange styling inspired by the runway. While I do like the black-and-tan boots, they look awful with this dress. An LV monogram ‘Petite Malle’ clutch and wavy tresses rounded out her look.

Louis Vuitton Fall 2014

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Nicole Richie's Alberta Ferretti Striped Skirt

Nicole Richie’s Alberta Ferretti Striped Skirt

Margot Robbie In Paper London - Jameson Empire Awards 2014

Margot Robbie In Paper London – Jameson Empire Awards 2014

12 Responses to Museum Of Contemporary Art (MOCA) 35th Anniversary Gala

1. Christine March 31, 2014 at 01:22 #

Not liking either looks. Horrible styling

2. Liana March 31, 2014 at 01:26 #

Horrible clothes. Horrible Styling. The only positive thing I see are the shoes.

Dianna’s makeup is beautiful thought.

3. Marcel March 31, 2014 at 07:49 #

I fail to understand how this collection was so highly praised by the critics. Only because LV spends millions in advertising I guess… I found it horrible, from the 1rst outing to the very last, including all accessories.
    Chloes Savigny is the worst offender here and reminds me of a Girl Scout. Plain ridiculous.

4. alvaro_spain March 31, 2014 at 09:25 #

I don’t like any of these looks, but if I had to choose one, Chloe Sevigny would be my pick.

• Alina March 31, 2014 at 13:58 #

5. LOLA March 31, 2014 at 11:14 #

I love Chloé and Diana’s looks. I think the collection is very wearable and translate well but copying the runway look is not always a good idea. I think that Nicolas doesn’t really think about the redcarpet when designing so Haley should have worn other shoes.
    I really like that collection. It is much more wearable than the few last collections under Marc.

6. Yeliz March 31, 2014 at 11:42 #

Diana’s dress is OK, but I don’t like anything else here.

7. Anne March 31, 2014 at 14:07 #

I actually like all three (minus Haley’s boots- NOPE with the dress), as I really loved the LV collection. Dianna’s look is my favorite.

8. dee March 31, 2014 at 14:44 #

I like Chloe’s look h2t. I like Diane’s dress and bott but not together. I do not like Haley’s look.

• dee March 31, 2014 at 14:46 #

Boots not bott.

9. Rebecca Z March 31, 2014 at 15:01 #

I would never wear what Chloe is wearing, but she pulls it off. I really like Diana’s dress and agree it is much more age appropriate for her, but she can’t pull off the boots with it–and I don’t really like them anyway. The dress would have looked great with a black pump or sandal.

10. Jen April 1, 2014 at 03:29 #

Haley’s dress is a little too “It puts the lotion on its skin or it gets the hose!”