Shop Her Closet

Shop Her Closet

Shailene Woodley's Stuart Weitzman 'Nudist' Ankle-Strap Sandals

Shailene Woodley’s Stuart Weitzman ‘Nudist’ Ankle-Strap Sandals

15 Responses to Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

1. Yeliz March 28, 2014 at 21:00 #

Carina Lau in Ralph & Russo and Michael B. Jordan in Z Zegna.

2. EmmaWoodhouse March 28, 2014 at 21:08 #

Miranda Kerr’s dreamy, dynamic, romantic and classy look is drawing me in…the movement in the photo is spectacular, and the whole thing is just all around gorgeous!
    Both Emmas looked well in their pants ensembles, and Macarena, Shailene, and Aura all had mostly successful looks.
    For the men, Chadwick Boseman stands out in his cool blue suit, and Andrew Garfield looks good as well.

• Marybeth March 30, 2014 at 01:01 #

Miranda Kerr and Chadwick Boseman are my favorites too!

3. Miguel March 28, 2014 at 23:20 #

I’ve only one thing to say: You’ve changed the fon!!! It looks amazing! :D

4. Alina March 29, 2014 at 07:42 #

Macarena Garcia in Alberta Ferretti (I’m kinda sad that Connelly’s supremacy is over – for now) & Michael B. Jordan in Z Zegna.

Have a great weekend, FC!

5. jessicamarantelli March 29, 2014 at 10:01 #

some great looks this week but i am disapointed that Emmma Watson in Oscar de la renta didn’t make it into your short list. The divine train and bow combined with her impecable stying was easily my best dressed.
    From this bunch however Macarena gets my pick for the cool orange tassel earrings that she paired with her green dress. Miranda, Shailene and Ana get my runners up.

• Kate March 29, 2014 at 15:13 #

I agree! Emma Watson in Oscar de la Renta was gorgeous! But my vote is going to Carina Lau. She looks divine.

6. alvaro_spain March 29, 2014 at 11:05 #

What a colorful week for the women! :)

7. Tracy March 29, 2014 at 11:32 #

I was hoping Emma’s Saint Laurent suit would be put up over her Osman ensemble, but oh well!

• Nat39 March 29, 2014 at 19:54 #

Ditto, it was pure class act, easily one of the strongest looks this week.

8. J March 29, 2014 at 21:13 #

Where’s Emma Watson in her Saint Laurent suit?

9. Sofia March 29, 2014 at 21:22 #

where’s naomie watts in elie saab?

10. Nat39 March 29, 2014 at 21:48 #

Macarena Garcia in Alberta Ferretti. The look feels so beautifully spring with its florals, flowing chiffon and that shade of green, and the orange earrings are such a perfect unexpected contrast. My runner-up is Emma Stone with the picture-perfect photocall look – simple, flawless and fiery.

Michael B. Jordan in the impeccably tailored sleek suit in menswear, and Ian Somerhalder.