Which Was Your Favourite Naomie Harris ‘Mandela Long Walk to Freedom’ Promo Tour Look

Naomie Harris’ promotional tour for ‘Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom’ saw her excel to new heights.

We all found the ‘Skyfall’ tour very frustrating, knowing she could do so much better and she proved it this time around.

The tour started in Toronto, where she wore Burberry Prorsum for the press conference, then, of course, Marchesa for the premiere while promoting this Weinstein production.

She dazzled in Johannesburg wearing a breathtaking Donna Karan Atelier gown. She kept it light and summery for the AFI Fest premiere in Oscar de la Renta, amping up the look with aqua accessories.

Naomie was ethereal for the LA premiere in Vionnet.

I love the fiery Valentino she wore to the New York premiere. She was the first to wear Pre-Fall 2014, wearing a mint-green Burberry Prorsum frock to a New York special screening.

She wore her second Vionnet look on this tour to the Paris premiere, and she capped off an amazing run with the stunning Alexander McQueen gown on the night when Mr Mandela passed away.

The McQueen still gives me goosebumps. This was easily my favourite of the tour. The Oscar de la Renta, followed by the Donna Karan Atelier, blue Vionnet and Valentino round out my top 5.

Shay Mitchell's Sachin + Babi 'Holly' Mixed-Media Top

Shay Mitchell’s Sachin + Babi ‘Holly’ Mixed-Media Top

'Dioses y Perros' Malaga Film Festival Premiere

‘Dioses y Perros’ Malaga Film Festival Premiere

10 Responses to Which Was Your Favourite Naomie Harris ‘Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom’ Promo Tour Look?

1. kane March 26, 2014 at 10:50 #

So many great looks from this lovely Naomie, but in the end of the day there is just no getting past the divine Alexander McQueen. The Donna Karan Atelier (has a better picture of it ever surfaced? I’m dying to see it) and the Vionnet are gorgeous second and third winners.

2. towanda March 26, 2014 at 11:34 #

not jennifer not lupita she’s my girl crush. i love everyting she wore .

3. dee March 26, 2014 at 12:18 #

My favorite look is the London Premiere. That McQueen gown is exquisite on her.

4. Stephanie March 26, 2014 at 13:36 #

Not even fair. I love every look! This woman can do no wrong, I swear.

5. Camille March 26, 2014 at 16:50 #

The McQueen is a real showstopper, but truthfully, I loved all her looks. She was consistently stunning and stylish.

6. melissa March 26, 2014 at 16:57 #

I just read in People Magazine that her best friend is her new stylist. I agree with you that the looks from the Bond tour were a dissapointment and this tour, I was blown away by every look. I think the Valentino for the NY premiere was my favorite. I love the color of the Vionnet and the Oscar de la renta. I love how each look is different yet completely suits her. She has the best style. All home runs for this tour.

7. Yeliz March 26, 2014 at 17:16 #

1. Alexander McQueen – London Premiere
    2. Vionnet – LA Premiere
    3. Donna Karan Atelier – Johannesburg Premiere

8. Jen March 26, 2014 at 17:25 #

That was hard to choose! She may deserve a “most consistent promo tour” award.

9. Nat39 March 26, 2014 at 17:46 #

McQueen, hands down, it was perfection, followed by spectacular Donna Karan Atelier.

10. CreoleLady March 27, 2014 at 00:29 #

Totally stepped up her game for sure, a joy to behold. The Donna Karan Atelier all the way for me. The McQueen, very striking, but as a dress the Karan was far more interesting.