Scarlett Johansson In Vivienne Westwood Red Label - ‘Captain America The Winter Soldier’ London Premiere

Scarlett Johansson graced the red carpet on Thursday evening (March 20) for the London premiere of ‘Captain America: The Winter Soldier’ held at Westfield London.

The actress continued her red-hot streak, wearing a Vivienne Westwood Red Label Fall 2014 dress.

Cut with a straight neckline that reveals a hint of cleavage, her fitted dress really celebrates the female form, with a dramatically nipped in waist creating a flawless hourglass silhouette, and a bump-concealing draped-front detail.

Vamping up the look several notches, she styled her frock with Christian Louboutin animal-print ‘Iriza’ pumps and Sonia Boyajian jewels, with a red manicure, sultry wavy tresses and a delicious pout completing her look.

Call off the search, Scarlett’s va-va-voom is back. Hallelujah.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Crystal Reed In Escada - 12th Astra Awards

Crystal Reed In Escada – 12th Astra Awards

Hayley Atwell In Julien Macdonald - ‘Captain America: The Winter Soldier’ London Premiere

Hayley Atwell In Julien Macdonald – ‘Captain America: The Winter Soldier’ London Premiere

28 Responses to Scarlett Johansson In Vivienne Westwood Red Label – ‘Captain America: The Winter Soldier’ London Premiere

1. dedel March 20, 2014 at 19:53 #

She looks so tired ! I think her makeup is badly done. But I like the lip color, the dress and the shoes

• Denise March 20, 2014 at 20:24 #

I wish I looked like that when I am tired !

2. AnnaP March 20, 2014 at 19:54 #

I love the dress and shoes but I don’t like the way her breasts are squashed and her make up looks wrong.

• Juliana March 20, 2014 at 20:39 #

100% agreed

• Charlotte March 21, 2014 at 08:09 #

Totally agree !
      Plus, I miss the belt.

• Youyou March 21, 2014 at 08:16 #

looks like her boobs were screaming in pain

• Evil Britta March 21, 2014 at 11:33 #

Yep, looks just about ready to pop!

3. dee March 20, 2014 at 19:56 #

I could have done without the necklace but it doesn’t stop me from loving this look. She looks amazing. She definitely got her mojo back.

4. Rebecca Z March 20, 2014 at 19:58 #

Red is not her best hair color in my opinion. And, though she does look sexy, the dress is really at least a 1/2 size too small for her–shows not only in her bust but the skirt rides up when she walks. It is a great lipstick color, but not a fan of the rest of her makeup. No glow is getting through.

5. Pedro March 20, 2014 at 20:03 #

Wow wow wow!

She looks fantastic!

6. Sarah March 20, 2014 at 20:05 #

Oh yes the sexy diva is back ! She looks really confident (since the Césars imo), maybe all she needed was a good guy by her arms ;)
    These ruby lips are exquisite but the eye makeup isn’t my cup of tea…

7. Nat39 March 20, 2014 at 20:10 #

I’m just getting a strong try-hard vibe from this.

• SilentVisitor March 20, 2014 at 20:25 #

+1. The dress is at least half or one size too small. The make up is dreadful

8. Denise March 20, 2014 at 20:21 #

She looks beyond georgous in my opinion. When a woman is happy it shows ! Best maternity style by a very long mile… She is trying to make up for lost time!

9. kane March 20, 2014 at 20:22 #

Either the make up (lips especially) or the shoes with this dress for me. Surprisingly, given the print, I’m favouring the pumps.

10. Yeliz March 20, 2014 at 20:33 #

I think the fit in the top part of the dress is off. She looks great, apart from that.

11. Christine March 20, 2014 at 20:46 #

Not a fan of the makeup. Everything else is ok!

12. Tatá March 20, 2014 at 21:06 #

Some people have become very cranky…
    She is so beautiful, sexy and elegant (even though those boobs trying to escape). This is very very hard to accomplish with a pregnant body!!
    Stop being so so picky!!

• Sharon March 21, 2014 at 00:05 #

ITA. If I were pregnant and tired, I sure wouldn’t look this good. I think she’s been on an amazing fashion streak ever since announcing her engagement and pregnancy. Love this!

13. Maddie March 20, 2014 at 21:07 #

The fit is so off! What happened to her right boob?
    I completely agree with the others that this outfit is screaming try-hard.
    Also someone really messed up the make-up.
    Overall quite a miss.

14. justme March 20, 2014 at 21:23 #

She should have picked a lighter shade of red lipstick, it would have improved her makeup.

I have no complaints from the neck down though. She’s not even really showing yet, you can barely see a baby bump so I’m not sure why people are asking her to cover up or whatever.
    If you wanna look sexy, get it, Scarlett. You have my full support lol.

15. Jai March 20, 2014 at 21:35 #

The make-up is really off, and tbh, she looks uncomfortable.

16. arang March 20, 2014 at 22:18 #

I’m all for showing off a vavoom figure, but your dress needs to at least fit. Her poor chest looks squashed, not attractive and not comfortable. Also, the eye makeup looks harsh. I love the design of the dress for her, though, and the shoes are great.

17. Cássia March 21, 2014 at 00:23 #

OMG Look at this waist! She doesn’t look like pregnant!

18. Grace Patricia March 21, 2014 at 01:40 #

She’s hardly breathing in this dress and she looks so uncomfortable. The Armani Privé also looked super tight.

19. Prudence March 21, 2014 at 03:27 #

……..ARE WE REALLY GOING TO ACT LIKE WE DONT NOTICE HOW HER POOR BOOBS ARE DYING TO ESCAPE. How can someone let her leave the house like that?? She looks like she is about to explode. All her looks have had the same problem, does she not know that she is pregnant and clearly required to be purchasing a size up or two?? This is totally messy,I hate that lip color and the necklace totally does not belong. I am really shocked that so many of you are liking this because there is nothing here I can appreciate.

20. Camille March 21, 2014 at 04:54 #

I think everyone can see the dress is too tight across the bust and snug everywhere else. A size up with some tailoring might have helped. I love the dress, love the color on her and the design is gorgeous and vampy, it’s just too tight.

Her makeup artist decided to do minimal eye makeup perhaps in an effort to balance the uber strong lip color. However, it makes her look tired and wan. This look works in editorial pics but not in real life. She needs eyeliner and lashes if nothing else to open her eyes up and give her a bit of vitality.

I love, love the shoes paired with this deep ruby red fabric, and I love her gorgeous deep gold hair. The necklace is superfluous and should have been
    edited out. The look doesn’t need it, at all.

Yet somehow, even with the too tight fit, the tired looking eyes, and the unnecessary necklace, her strenuous schedule and all the changes pregnancy is making to her body, I think she still manages to look like a beautiful, dazzling movie star. Kudos Scarlett!!

21. Alina March 21, 2014 at 06:35 #

This is a miss for me. The fit is off, the makeup is not right and I don’t think she should have worn that necklace.