Kiernan Shipka In Valentino – ‘Divergent’ LA Premiere

Kiernan Shipka In Valentino Spring 2014 - ‘Divergent’ LA Premiere

Kiernan Shipka attended the ‘Divergent’ LA premiere held at the Regency Bruin Theatre on Tuesday (March 18) in Los Angeles, California alongside Kate Winslet and Shailene Woodley.

The young actress wore a Valentino Spring 2014 short-sleeved sheer tulle romper featuring an A-line waist, a pleated mini skirt overlay and colourful heavy embroidery throughout styled with Jimmy Choo ‘Tolka’ sandals.

Usually I’m always buying what Kiernan is selling, but I’m not a fan of this Gladiator-style look either on or off the runway.

Add in the aging hairstyle and it’s a rare miss for Kiernan.

141tolkansa_blackblack_side

You can buy Kieran’s Jimmy Choo Tolka Black Nappa Leather and Stingray Sandals from
Jimmy Choo US and Jimmy Choo UK.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

17 thoughts on “Kiernan Shipka In Valentino – ‘Divergent’ LA Premiere

1. alvaro_spain

OMG!!! I loooove this girl! Her looks are better than many of the bigger Hollywood stars! Bravo!

1. François Bresmal

I totally agree it’s not a miss for me!
      Actually I didn’t expect this dress to be so wearable off the runway so I’m glad Kiernan gave it a run! She looks beautiful ♥

2. Princess Chi Chi

I have a few issues with this look, one, FC mentioned it, the hair is just no, two, the dress is just a tad too short for my liking. I do like the shoes with the dress and the dress’ design is lovely, but must agree with FC, a rare miss for indeed.
    Make-up is flawless as per usual!

3. Yeliz

The hairstyle is really bad, but i think she looks nice apart from that, even though I think that the dress is a tad too short.

4. arang

Rare miss but bad one. This is just all wrong in my book, wrong design, wrong hair, wrong length, wrong attitude for the dress. No and no. But I love Kiernan’s style usually.

5. Leo

I loooved this look so much. Surprised you did not. It’s sophisticated with an edge, and quite different for her, that is always so sophisticated, it is a bit more mature but bringin’ a subtle sexyness. And I love the hair.

6. Marybeth

If the skirt were longer, it wouldn’t look so much like a gladiator costume. I think I’d really like it then.
    A pony-tail or other more youthful hairdo would have been much better too.
    So, I agree it’s a rare miss for Kiernan, though not a total disaster.

7. kathryn

I LOVE it! It’s actually the perfect look for a movie about teenagers fighting in a dystopian Chicago. Kiernan is a fashion warrior and I am totally buying what she is selling.