Scarlett Johansson In Armani Privé -  'Captain America The Winter Soldier' LA Premiere

Scarlett Johansson attended the premiere of Marvel’s ‘Captain America: The Winter Soldier’ held at the El Capitan Theatre on Thursday (March 13) in Hollywood, California.

Like Jennifer Connelly earlier in the week, Scarlett went back into the Couture archives for her red carpet look.

She looked gorgeous wearing an Armani Prive Spring 2009 black-and-white ensemble featuring a white lace V-neck peplum top emphasized with exaggerated shoulders and black tassel detail, paired with a black high-waisted slim-fit lace skirt accented with floral embroidery and a slight ruffled hem.

With her burgeoning baby bump, it’s good to see she’s not going the Kerry Washington route of red carpet maternity dressing by opting for an unflattering frock.

This look sculpts her gorgeous figure, ensuring an enviable silhouette.

Gold statement earrings, lace pumps and side-swept tresses completed her look.

You can buy Scarlett’s Christian Louboutin Pigalace Pumps from Bergdorf Goodman and Neiman Marcus.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Nina Dobrev In Blumarine - Gianvito Rossi x MyTheresa Dinner

Nina Dobrev In Blumarine – Gianvito Rossi x MyTheresa Dinner

Krysten Ritter's Jonathan Simkhai Cropped Intarsia Jersey Top And  Jonathan Simkhai Intarsia Jersey Pencil Skirt

Krysten Ritter’s Jonathan Simkhai Cropped Intarsia Jersey Top And Jonathan Simkhai Intarsia Jersey Pencil Skirt

26 Responses to Scarlett Johansson In Armani Privé – ‘Captain America: The Winter Soldier’ LA Premiere

1. lin March 14, 2014 at 04:30 #

She may very well go the Kerry Washington route of maternity dressing when she gets bigger….and bigger!

2. arang March 14, 2014 at 05:37 #

The general silhouette looks fab on her. The hair and makeup are lovely. But though I love her, I just can’t with the top. It’s too lingerie (imo), particularly on her vavoom figure.

• kane March 14, 2014 at 09:56 #

My feelings as well.

• CTgirl March 14, 2014 at 12:32 #

Her cups runneth over . . . and over . . . and over.

3. Alina March 14, 2014 at 05:54 #

This is a great outfit for her!

4. sharizal_samah March 14, 2014 at 06:44 #

the dress is too busy for my liking for a maternity style

5. Valissa March 14, 2014 at 07:44 #

I think it’s gorgeous and she looks wonderful! Her pregnancy explains the natural glow she’s had the past couple of months. She’s looks happier and more confident and it’s showing in her red carpet style.

P.S – I’m loving these couture pieces making their red carpet debut years after they featured on the runway! I hope to see more!!

• Denise March 14, 2014 at 08:06 #

Agree on all points ! She looks great. I hope that she will not follow the totally unflattering Kerry Washington route of maternity dressing…

• dee March 14, 2014 at 13:17 #

I agree with you.

6. dedel March 14, 2014 at 08:46 #

She looks sensational ! :)

7. Mick March 14, 2014 at 08:55 #

I don’t like the outfit very much, I just hate those tassels in the top part. Other than that, she’s super pretty and definitely glowing

8. Teleholic March 14, 2014 at 09:35 #

This look is just sooooo perfect but I can’t stop fantasizing about pairing it with red lippie especially with those shoes, it would just have been the perfect cherry on top.

I’m loving her recently, it’s like she’s having fun again.

9. Christine March 14, 2014 at 09:57 #

She looks gorgeous

10. Joy March 14, 2014 at 10:29 #

I can not stand those tassels. But everything else is super gorgeous. I’m not sure how far along she is, but leave it to Scarlett to exude sexy even with a baby bump. Not everyone feels like wearing super form fitting things, showing off your belly while prego so I totally give Kerry a pass. But Scarlett is definitely glowing here, her flowing hair looks so pretty. And I do love the tassel earrings, just not those hideous ones going down the front of the dress.

11. Yeliz March 14, 2014 at 10:52 #

I think she looks very uncomfortable in this ensemble, but from the neck up, she looks gorgeous.

12. Pedro March 14, 2014 at 11:47 #

Scarlett looks fantastic!!!

13. Amy March 14, 2014 at 12:47 #

the tassels are not helping in my opinion. it’s a lot of lace but it does flatter her figure

14. SilentVisitor March 14, 2014 at 12:57 #

I find this look awful on her. The skirt is too tight and the look has lost all its elegance.
    From the neck up, she looks great

15. Prudence March 14, 2014 at 13:12 #

that collection was amazing and I wish Cate would wear every single piece.Now, Scar here cannot pull off something like this with her figure. She looks like she is suffocating, everything looks crazy tight.

16. marcel March 14, 2014 at 13:15 #

It is far too revealing with all the transparency AND the cleavage showing. She is bursting out in the top. As a mother to be she should start to cover a bit more. Besides that, the tassels must go.

17. justme March 14, 2014 at 13:31 #

I didn’t know having a kid meant that you have to start wearing burqas *rolls eyes*
    Pregnancy is a beautiful thing, let’s celebrate it instead of hiding it.

Anyway, back to Scarlett, this is a much, much, much improved look from her last outing at the Césars.
    I hope she delivers for this promo tour.

• marcel March 14, 2014 at 15:49 #

Not burkas but caftans are very much welcome, comfy and elegant as well.

18. pinksugar March 14, 2014 at 13:55 #

I find the fit way too snug. Her boobs look like they’re in pain and the lace belly bow is way too Little Bow Peep meets Lady Marmalade for me.

19. Camille March 14, 2014 at 15:33 #

The curse of the voluptuous, a dress that looks chic and elegant on a smaller busted woman can come across as a tad tacky when the cups are spilling over. It isn’t fair and yet, it is reality. The dress looks much better on the runway model, whereas on the lovely Scarlett it seems a tad too much. Too much cleavage, and the embellishments come across as a bit fussy and overall the dress looks a little tight and busy and too busty.

I think she looks gorgeous and she would certainly get my husband’s vote but it just loses something when shown against the runway version. I think clean lines will work better for her as she progresses thru her pregnancy, but by all means showcase the curves!

20. Leti March 14, 2014 at 16:25 #

I think she looks great. It’s a little busty, but I’m giving her a pass because she’s pregnant, her body’s changing and I think it’s hard to get fit exactly right unless you go the shapeless route. I’m wondering if she announced her pregnancy in part because she had this promo tour coming up and didn’t want to be bothered with trying to hide it.

21. Amy March 14, 2014 at 16:36 #

Also being pregnant and not small-chested, I can’t imagine this was comfortable with it being so tight on her mid-section! I think this is a case of a pretty look, but maybe needing the next size up.