14.03.14 Best Dressed

Which Was Your Favourite Jennifer Lawrence 2014 Awards Season Look?

Which Was Your Favourite Jennifer Lawrence 2014 Awards Season Look

Looking back on Jennifer Lawrence’s awards season, my reaction was “was that it?”

We expected a Dior fest, but it just dawned on me that she only attended four events.

Starting with the much-ridiculed Golden Globes Couture gown (which I found myself warming to), she then moved on to my favourite, her SAG Awards Couture gown, before ending with a so-so Couture gown at the Oscars and a sparkling Tom Ford number at the Vanity Fair party.

Despite the short run, was it better than last season?

I would say it’s six of one and half a dozen of the other; however, none of these looks comes close to her Oscars Dior Couture gown of 2013.

Credit: Getty

Krysten Ritter's Jonathan Simkhai Cropped Intarsia Jersey Top And  Jonathan Simkhai Intarsia Jersey Pencil Skirt

Krysten Ritter’s Jonathan Simkhai Cropped Intarsia Jersey Top And Jonathan Simkhai Intarsia Jersey Pencil Skirt

Hayley Atwell In Temperley London - ‘Captain America: The Winter Soldier’ LA Premiere

Hayley Atwell In Temperley London – ‘Captain America: The Winter Soldier’ LA Premiere

11 Responses to Which Was Your Favourite Jennifer Lawrence 2014 Awards Season Look?

1. Alina March 14, 2014 at 10:22 #

Her SAG awards look is my favourite by far and… I think it’s one of her best looks ever.

I love her as an actress and she seems a really cool person, but she’s not very consistent on the red carpet.

2. Lashae March 14, 2014 at 10:26 #

I picked the SAG awards dress. I think that’s my favorite Dior she’s ever worn. It fit her perfectly and looked like something that was made just for her. I think this awards season (even though short) was good for her except that Golden Globes dress. If she is to continually to wear Dior, I wish they would have wear less strapless dresses

3. Yeliz March 14, 2014 at 10:53 #

SAG Awards, by a long mile.

• Camille March 14, 2014 at 15:38 #

+1 Hair, makeup, jewelry, gown, everything about the SAG look was on point. Horrible hair and makeup ruined the Oscar’s looks for me.

4. Valissa March 14, 2014 at 11:04 #

The SAG look is one of her best looks ever. The dress fit her perfectly, it’s exactly the type of silhouette she needs to wear more often. She also looked her age and not 10 years old. Also, her hair and makeup was point.
    The other 3 looks are horrible. Nothing redeeming about any of them.

5. Tracy March 14, 2014 at 11:45 #

She needs to pick a diffferent dress neckline. Strapless is getting old. BUt her SAGs was the best.

6. Amy March 14, 2014 at 12:37 #

the SAG look is perfect. it fits her like a glove. btw I wasn’t that wowed by her Dior gown for the oscars 2013 so this one does it for me.
    the Tom ford comes second cause it’s Young and fun.

• dee March 14, 2014 at 14:11 #

I completely agree.

7. pinksugar March 14, 2014 at 13:50 #

I went with the Tom Ford for the simple fact it was so nice to see her legs…and out of Dior!

8. Irmina March 14, 2014 at 18:32 #

Honestly? I don;tlike any of these looks. She should try better.

9. Caitlin March 15, 2014 at 03:06 #

I voted for the Tom Ford, because if I see her in one more strapless column gown I will probably implode.