Shop Her Closet

Shop Her Closet

Krysten Ritter's Emilio Pucci Beaded Tulle Dress

Krysten Ritter’s Emilio Pucci Beaded Tulle Dress

15 Responses to Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

1. Yeliz March 14, 2014 at 19:04 #

Emmy Rossum in Carolina Herrera, I’m still captivated by that BDOTY worthy look, and Chris Evans in Gucci.

Have a beautiful weekend, FC!

2. Nat39 March 14, 2014 at 19:16 #

Without a doubt, Jennifer Connelly. Her Givenchy Couture gown is a special treat. The incredible silhouette, the creative design, the intriguing embellishments – pure magic.

And Chris Evans easily in menswear. Handsome and stylish, he is perfection in his sharply-fitted three-piece suit.

3. Carrie March 14, 2014 at 19:20 #

Jennifer Connelly – hands down!

4. arang March 14, 2014 at 19:33 #

Clearly my choice is unusual, but I picked Michelle in Andrew Gn. I thought hers was the perfect combination of a gorgeous dress and great styling.

Jennifer looked stunning but I hated the craft-store embellishments on the dress. Emmy’s gown was lovely but she looked a bit washed out in the make up department to me. So Michelle it is.

• CreoleLady March 14, 2014 at 23:41 #

“craft-store embellishments”, exactly, totally agree. Jennifer’s stunning silhouette couldn’t overcome my dislike of those appliqués.

5. Sandra March 14, 2014 at 20:02 #

This has been an amazing week! But Jennifer Connelly was pretty awsome in that dress. And Douglas Boss was my pick for man.
    Have a very nace week everyone!

6. justme March 14, 2014 at 20:16 #

Chris Evans hands down!

None of the ladies really blew me away this week so I went with Olivia Munn because her dress was the prettiest.

7. Joy March 14, 2014 at 22:43 #

Two definite contenders for BDOTY this week. I LOVED both Emmy in the Carolina Herrera & of course Jennifer Connelly took the cake with the practically vintage Givenchy.

8. kane March 15, 2014 at 00:34 #

I just can’t. Decide between Jennifer and Emmy. Impossible. Michelle completes my top3.

9. Alina March 15, 2014 at 05:25 #

Jennifer Connelly in Givenchy Couture & Chris Evans in Gucci.

Have a sunny weekend, FC!

10. EmmaWoodhouse March 15, 2014 at 13:19 #

Strong week!
    Jennifer Connelly blew me away, but Emmy Rossum was a strong runner up, with Michelle Jenner, Emma Watson, Olivia Munn, and Kristen Bell also doing well.
    For the men, Chris Evans and Douglas Booth stand out.

11. Andrea March 15, 2014 at 17:03 #

This poll is better that the oscar’s one!!! awesome!

12. Marybeth March 15, 2014 at 19:23 #

Jennifer Connelly in Givenchy. I agree with Arang and Creole Lady (above) that the embellishments do look a bit craft-store cheesy up close, if you focus hard on them alone. I nevertheless think the overall effect is stunning.

I like Sebastian Stan’s all black effort but, as far as I’m concerned, you can’t beat a well-tailored 3-piece suit for sharpness! Chris Evans gets my vote!

13. TeaAtTwo March 16, 2014 at 17:52 #

A tough decision between Michelle’s, Jennifer’s and Emmy’s gowns.
    In the gent’s category the choice was easy- Chris Evan’s 3-piece suit was my favourite.