Cheryl Cole In Lela Rose – X Factor Press Conference

Cheryl Cole In Lela Rose Pre-Fall - X Factor Press Conference

Cheryl Cole was spotted arriving at the Arts Club in London today (March 11) for the press conference to announce she is returning to the X Factor – UK – as a judge.

I am partly surprised because she said that she would never return to the show which made her a national treasure; but on the other hand she’s been out of the limelight since she was fired from the US version back in 2011.

Arriving with a grinning Simon Cowell, the singer, who is now blonde, wore a chic Lela Rose black crepe dress featuring a cage-like guipure lace overlay with a peplum detail from the Pre-Fall 2013 collection

Clubmaster shades and a statement pair of tri-colour Christian Louboutin ‘Decollette’ striped snakeskin pumps, as seen on Naomie Harris and Kate Hudson, rounded out her look.

Are you happy to see her back or are you surprised that the X Factor is still considered relevant? I’m going with the latter.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Jessica Alba's Chloé 'Baylee' Tote

Jessica Alba’s Chloé ‘Baylee’ Tote

Rosario Dawson In Peter Som, Diane von Furstenberg & Matthew Williamson - 2014 SXSW Music, Film + Interactive Festival

Rosario Dawson In Peter Som, Diane von Furstenberg & Matthew Williamson – 2014 SXSW Music, Film + Interactive Festival

12 Responses to Cheryl Cole In Lela Rose – X Factor Press Conference

1. H March 11, 2014 at 18:38 #

I love this look on Cheryl, she is gorgeous! And I do consider X Factor should stay relevant. Some of UK biggest import have come out of there the last few years (Leona Lewis, Cher Lloyd, One Direction, Little Mix, James Arthur) and the talent is too evident, they haven’t screw it up like the X Factor US at all, so if is definitely working, do not dare to fix it. Just my opinion on it.

2. dee March 11, 2014 at 18:47 #

She looks great. Love the shoes with this dress better than the model’s.

3. Pedro March 11, 2014 at 19:18 #

She looks amazing!

4. Christine March 11, 2014 at 19:20 #

I like the shoes

5. LMN March 11, 2014 at 21:27 #

I think the X Factor has been a sinking ship for the last couple of seasons and Simon and Cheryl coming back is an obvious (and probably unsuccessful) ploy to change this. That said, this is probably one of Cheryl’s best looks in a while.

6. Elaine March 11, 2014 at 21:29 #

I think bringing Cheryl back might be just what this show needed. I think having simon & cheryl on the judging panel will ignite a bit of interest that has been missing in the past few seasons.

Do you intend featuring her looks from the auditions & live shoes FC?

Nice look here (albeit v safe) apart from the hair which I think is awful

• Catherine Kallon March 12, 2014 at 06:48 #

No, I no longer have an account with the picture agency who sell X factor images

7. Yeliz March 11, 2014 at 22:33 #

Gorgeous. I’m loving everything about this look.

8. Amy March 11, 2014 at 23:37 #

so jealous of her. I’ve been lusting over these shoes for ages. anyway she looks great

9. alex March 11, 2014 at 23:53 #

if she dresses this well or even better throughout the series, i might actually be persuaded to watch the show. love the shoes

10. kane March 12, 2014 at 08:10 #

I like the shoes but not really with the dress. Otherwise what a relaxed look, love it!

11. katie March 16, 2014 at 23:32 #

Very classy outfit, i love Cheryl hate her blonde though always. Mm I didn’t expect her to go back really either after all that happened, I will probably have a peep at her outfits though!