05.03.14

Miu Miu Fall 2014 Front Row

Miu Miu FROW

A host of stars, including many faces of the brand, took to the front row of Miu Miu’s Fall 2014 show in Paris, France this morning (March 5) during Paris Fashion Week.

Rihanna: After looking chic in Chanel yesterday, she looked a hot mess today at Miu Miu. Over-styled and overworked in garish colours, nothing from the knees up is appealing to me. She wore a Prada red nappa leather and black shearling overcoat, paired with a tobacco and yellow intarsia-knit cashmere sweater and purple silk scarf, all from the Prada Fall 2014 collection.

Lea Seydoux: The French beauty cleanses my eyes from Rihanna’s car-crash Couture, wearing a pretty pastel look featuring a petal-pink printed silk blouse and ‘Ciré’ vinyl pencil skirt with Jimmy Choo bronze heels. While the look reads spring, it is so very pretty and styled effortlessly that I just can’t help but fall in love with it.

Miu Miu FROW2

Jared Leto: The Oscar-winning actor wasn’t an expected guest. I was surprised to see him in attendance, most obviously because he’s dude but also because of his love of all things grungy and Saint Laurent, which is the opposite of the clever blend of sophisticated and whimsical feminine dresses we see at Miu Miu. A slim-fit navy suit styled with a light-blue scarf, Louboutin shoes and shades rounded out his FROW look.

Elle Fanning: I often struggle with Elle’s style, but here she is total perfection, looking uber cute wearing a yellow gingham top and purple pleated mini skirt styled with a light-blue Courrèges coat, white Miu Miu pumps with decorative embellishments, and a white Miu Miu top-handle bag.

Miu Miu FROW3

Adele Exarchopoulos: The French star opted for more fall-like hues, wearing a Miu Miu look consisting of a navy jacket with an embellished collar styled with a black leather mini skirt, white shirt and black Prada clutch, with a pop of colour via her red Prada pumps.

Lupita Nyong’o: The actress’s feet probably haven’t touched the ground since her Oscar win but she was front row supporting the brand which has supported her from day one, wearing a classically tailored black cady Miu Miu jacket with multicoloured beads and a crystals-embellished collar and a blush pink silk- faille skirt. I love the look sans the accessories.

Miu Miu FROW4

Margot Robbie: Wearing an office-like grey Miu Miu dress, she injected some life into her look with a red coat and floral pumps.

Elizabeth Olsen: The only thing I like about Elizabeth’s look is her Miu Miu baby-pink cady coat with all-over crystal embroideries. The rest is doesn’t appeal, especially the accessories.

Bella Heathcote: The Australian actress wore a Miu Miu bordeaux embossed velvet cap-sleeve dress, accentuated by a contrasting pink waistband and a natté wool skirt was styled with a black tricotine coat, a two-tone pink shoulder bag and burgundy suede pumps finished her look. I love that her simple elegant look had more polish to it when compared to Elizabeth Olsen.

Kate Bosworth In Yigal Azrouël - On The Set Of 'Still Alice'

Kate Bosworth In Yigal Azrouël – On The Set Of ‘Still Alice’

Get The Look: Kate Hudson’s Glamorous Waves at the Oscars 2014

Get The Look: Kate Hudson’s Glamorous Waves at the Oscars 2014

24 Responses to Miu Miu Fall 2014 Front Row

1. Yeliz March 5, 2014 at 19:11 #

Lea, Jared and Adele are my favourites here.

2. Prudence March 5, 2014 at 19:21 #

FC YOU KILLED ME WITH THAT RIHANNA COMMENT!!!!!
    ”After looking chic in Chanel yesterday, she looked a hot mess today at Miu Miu.” – so trueee!!

3. Christine March 5, 2014 at 20:06 #

Jared was there fore his new girlfriend Lupita.

How cute.

Lea looks great

• Christy March 5, 2014 at 21:07 #

I hope the rumors about Lupita/Jared are true. Moving on, Lea, Adele, and Bella are my faves here.

• justme March 5, 2014 at 21:08 #

While I do think that Lupita and Jared are just friends, I did chuckle at him showing up to the Miu Miu show.
      Like, did you follow her across the ocean, Jared?

• Christine March 5, 2014 at 21:28 #

Lol. I thought the same thing. Good chuckle out of that. Aw

• Jones19 March 6, 2014 at 09:13 #

Who cares why he’s there? HE LOOKS HAWT!

4. dee March 5, 2014 at 20:09 #

I didn’t like Rihanna’s Chanel look either. She comes off as try-hard and attention seeking. Very much a turn-off. Lupita’s skirt looks too tight. I her outfit despite that. Elizabeth Olsen looks sloppy. The rest of the ladies and Jared look great.

5. Alina March 5, 2014 at 20:29 #

Elle Fanning looks like a BDOTW contender for me.

6. Nat39 March 5, 2014 at 20:29 #

J’adore Elle Fanning – so cute and charming, perfecton. She, Lea and Jared are my faves.

7. justme March 5, 2014 at 21:07 #

I find Rihanna’s style embarrassing so I’m glad that for once, I have people in my corner lol.

My favourites are Léa, Adèle and Lupita.

I can’t appreciate Elle’s outfit because her hair looks fried. I really wish her sister and her would stop bleaching their hair so hard.

8. anjos March 5, 2014 at 21:38 #

Jared was actually pretty regular at New York and Paris fashion weeks for many years now. He’s been front row at Rodarte shows many times, for example. It’s just that mainstream media seemed to have started noticing him at the events only since he became an Oscar nominee few months ago.

Love his look. Those well-fitted pants and fun shoes are killing me.

9. Jai March 5, 2014 at 22:16 #

Elle F looks awesome. That is such a great look. I love deeply.

10. Lea Evelyn Crystaly March 6, 2014 at 00:36 #

Thank you, Catherine, for fulfilling my request and writing this post. I am a loyal follower and reader of your blog RCFA. Kisses from Indonesia :)

11. arang March 6, 2014 at 02:59 #

Yes, Rihanna’s sensibilities (in this outfit at least) don’t seem to match Miu Miu’s very well, that’s for sure. My favorites are Léa, Adèle, Elle and Lupita. Pretty and fun!

12. Anj March 6, 2014 at 03:28 #

Elle looks good for once. My favorite here is Adele followed by Elle and Bella.

13. Sara March 6, 2014 at 04:10 #

My favourite is Adele and followed by Elizabeth Olsen. Call me crazy but I really like the navy accessories with the baby pink theme :)

14. Noemi March 6, 2014 at 10:07 #

Jared looks great. What are those square-pointed shoes worn by Lupita? Please, don’t tell me that they’re coming back!
    I read rumors about Jared and Lupita, but Jared have been linked to every gilrs who walked a red carpet, recently. Miley Cyrus, Lupita (because of his speech at the Independent Awards) and also Adele Exarchopoulos.
    We’ll see… but Jared usually like blonde girls, take a look at all his ex-girlfriends.

15. Tracy March 6, 2014 at 10:28 #

Loving Adele and Lea’s looks. Lupita looks nice too, but the shoes are strange.

16. Pedro March 6, 2014 at 11:26 #

Lea, Jared and Elle = perfection!

Love it from h-2-t

17. amy March 6, 2014 at 11:41 #

apart from the try-hard Rihanna, this is a well dressed front row. Lea and Elle are utter miu Miu perfection. I can’t even… too cute for words

18. gabis March 6, 2014 at 20:44 #

I love Adele’s looks sans those shiny, distracting pumps. I love that they’re red but the texture/material is awful.
    Elle Fanning looks so incredibly cute.
    Lea looks great too but I don’t fancy that hair.

19. Dhppy March 6, 2014 at 22:47 #

I tend to adore Miu Miu accessories and shrug off the clothes. Elle Fanning’s shoes are fantastic. I don’t know what happened to Exarchopoulos, but her overall look has greatly improved, she’s left that scattered messy girl behind her.

20. k6wing March 6, 2014 at 22:53 #

Everyone looks great except for Rihanna.