05.03.14 Premiere

Lena Headey In Dolce & Gabbana – ’300: Rise Of An Empire’ LA Premiere

Lena Headey In Dolce & Gabbana - ’300 Rise Of An Empire’ LA Premiere

Lena Headey joined Eva Green on the red carpet for the LA premiere of ’300: Rise Of An Empire’ held at TCL Chinese Theatre on Tuesday (March 4) in Hollywood, California.

The ‘Game of Thrones’ actress kept it simple wearing a Dolce & Gabbana black strapless dress with Jimmy Choo black pumps.

While Eva was dropping jaws for her stunning couture gown, Lena was doing the same, but for her back tattoos.

Are the tattoos a deal breaker?

Credit: Getty

Throwback Thursday #TBT

Throwback Thursday #TBT

Who Was Your Best Dressed At The 2014 Oscar Parties?

Who Was Your Best Dressed At The 2014 Oscar Parties?

11 Responses to Lena Headey In Dolce & Gabbana – ’300: Rise Of An Empire’ LA Premiere

1. Christine March 5, 2014 at 10:34 #

This is ok

2. Charlotte March 5, 2014 at 10:37 #

I don’t mind the tattos and I don’t get why this could bother someone.
    She looks good but the dress and the styling are so boring !

3. Noemi March 5, 2014 at 10:50 #

I miss some accessories and I don’t mind the tattoos. This woman is really beautiful, much more than how she appears in GoT.

4. the ogre March 5, 2014 at 12:37 #

Even though she’s one of the most gorgeous women seen on television and the silver screen today, I cannot help but detest those tattoos on her back. It’s just too much. The ones on the arms are fine but the red ones don’t really pack a punch.

Other than that, here, I love her hair and make up but the dress and shoes together are rather safe. However, I like her earrings.

5. Anne Gallagher March 5, 2014 at 12:40 #

Snore! This dress is so dull…she could have purchased this look at any mall in America. As for the tattoos…well as much as I don’t like them personally, they are apart of her.

As for her look on Game of Thrones…with that blonde wig and theatrical costumes, as well as her character’s cruel disposition, she kinda reminds me of a mean, mean drag queen.

• Camille March 5, 2014 at 16:57 #

Totally agree with you about the dress. Dull and boring. Tattoos are incidental to me, it’s just a blah dress with blah styling. It’s a premiere for pete’s sake, wish she would at least make an effort.

6. Mel March 5, 2014 at 13:40 #

I’m surprised, it’s quite a conservative look for Lena standars, but I like it

7. Rebecca Z March 5, 2014 at 14:03 #

It seems to me that the problem with tattoos from a fashion standpoint is they are an accessory that you can’t take off. So what do you do if they don’t go with what you want to wear? I am not personally a fan, but people get to do what they want. She is beautiful. The look is flattering if not particularly special.

• Alina March 5, 2014 at 15:01 #

I totally agree.

8. Yeliz March 5, 2014 at 15:30 #

Lovely dress but the shoes could’ve been more interesting and I’m not a fan of her tattoos. Love her hair and makeup though.

9. Nat39 March 5, 2014 at 16:07 #