Aluna Francis In Antonio Berardi – Brit Awards 2014

Aluna Francis In Antonio Berardi - Brit Awards 2014

Aluna Francis, lead singer of AlunaGeorge, attended the Brit Awards 2014 held at the O2 Arena in London this evening (February 19).

Keeping up her impressive style credentials, the singer wore one of my favourite pieces from the Antonio Berardi Spring 2014 collection.

Breathing life into the sheer trend, she breezed onto the red carpet wearing a light-pink sheer chiffon blouse, pink rise-and-fall crepe/lace skirt with a red silk cut-out bra peeking out as intended.

Couldn’t gone wrong in doomed hands (*coughs* Jessie J *coughs*), but she looks stunning.

Sexy without screaming for attention (again, *coughs* Jessie J *coughs*). This look is perfect for the musical event.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

20 thoughts on “Aluna Francis In Antonio Berardi – Brit Awards 2014

1. Tamia

Stunning, she really wears clothes beautifully. Nothing will beat her Theyskens’ Theory dress from last year though, that was one of my favourite looks from 2013.

2. Kim

I’m confused… Are we looking at the same picture? It could have been a good look but well… Her nipple is hanging out and I’m so embarrassed for her!! This is the opposite of elegant and refined! That bra needs serious readjusting, it reads sloppy and cheap.

3. Elle

Hahaha FC, I LOVE your posts – the other RCFA authors still do a great job, but your posts always have a distinctive flavour! Thank you for maintaining such an awesome site :)

Re the outfit – whilst I appreciate the colours, I feel the tiny bra somewhat cheapens the look…

4. Christy

While I’m usually totally on board with you FC, this time I just can’t help but completely disagree – IMO this outfit is beyond awful, a complete carcrash! I feel like we must be looking at completely different photos.

5. Nat39

I love this piece too, but she isn’t pulling it off unfortunately. Would’ve liked to see it on someone like Zoe Saldana.

6. Anne Gallagher

I love this dress as well. Such an interesting, but challenging collection. I am glad to see it worn at an event.