Lupita Nyong’o In Chanel Couture – Charles Finch & Chanel Pre BAFTA Party

Lupita Nyong'o In Chanel Couture - Charles Finch & Chanel Pre BAFTA Party

Wowing on the red carpet one again, Lupita Nyong’o shone bright while attending the Charles Finch and Chanel pre-BAFTA party on Saturday night (February 15) at Annabel’s in London’s Mayfair.

Wearing a rather fabulous candy pink tweed Chanel dress from the Fall 2102 collection with a matching cropped jacket, Lupita basically stole the show.

The ’12 Years a Slave’ actress has been on the promotional tour for months and still looks radiant. She is a woman who can wear colour with ease so it’s great to see her continue in her stride.

What I love most about this look is how Lupita has taken such a classic Chanel look and made it her thoroughly her own.

The high shine silver Christian Louboutin ‘So Kate’ pumps add a fresh and sexy spin while the white and pink quilted Chanel bag combines ladylike with modernity.

It’s also really great to see Lupuita try out new lengths and silhouettes, but what do you think?

Credit: Style.com & Getty

16 thoughts on “Lupita Nyong’o In Chanel Couture – Charles Finch & Chanel Pre BAFTA Party

1. rita

She has been the best in terms of fashion this last couple of months for me. The only colors I don’t like her in are black and beige. Otherwise, she could wear all types of colors. Turquoise is the most esquisite color on her flawless skin!

2. Joy

She looks beautiful, love the dress & jacket but I’m not sure I love them on her. I don’t think this cut and length is as flattering on her as most of her looks. But she looks so pretty in pink.

1. Nat39

While it’s a pretty confection, I also think that this is not her cut/shape. Too cute and sugary for her and doesn’t highlight her amazing frame.

1. Markness

While I agree that she looks great and applaud her for trying new silhouettes, I disagree with your comment. It looks better on Lindsey Wixson (the model). I think the clutch is unneccessary and I hate the mirrored pumps.

3. Juliana

This is the first chanel outfit that I love in a long long time! She looks incredible, so elegant, sophisticated and modern! I loved!!!

4. Prian

LOVE. those are the best shoes she’s ever worn so far, you know she often f’d it up on the shoe front, that’s why she always looked incredible in gowns, where we cannot notice the shoes

5. jai

I don’t really see how she’s ‘made it her own’. She’s paired it with pretty predictable pumps and an obvious choice for a handbag. Anyway, not my thing so I’m not a fan.

6. Nicky

I love it! I’m glad she took a break from the form-fitting dresses. She does have an amazing frame, but this is a nice change of pace. And there is nobody else who looks so good in every color.