14.02.14 Screening

Kate Mara In Prada – ‘House Of Cards’ Season 2 Screening

Kate Mara In Prada - ‘House Of Cards’ Season 2 Screening

Kate Mara joined Constance Zimmer on the red carpet for the ‘House Of Cards’ season 2 screening held at the Directors Guild of America on Thursday (February 13) in Los Angeles, California.

While her army-green frock wasn’t seen on the runway, the black embellishments and face motif are traits from Prada’s Spring 2014 collection.

Her ultra-mini frock with a daring cut-out, is perhaps Kate’s sexiest look yet, showcasing plenty of cleavage.

A matching satin Prada clutch and simple black Prada sandals accessorized her look and her hair was surprisingly not styled into a tight bun.

Do you like this sexier look from Kate? Is there too much boobage going on? Or do the visibly bobby pins ruin this look for you?

Credit: Getty

Calvin Klein Collection Fall 2014 Front Row

Calvin Klein Collection Fall 2014 Front Row

Meryl Streep In Stella McCartney - 'August : Osage County' Paris Premiere

Meryl Streep In Stella McCartney – ‘August : Osage County’ Paris Premiere

19 Responses to Kate Mara In Prada – ‘House Of Cards’ Season 2 Screening

1. Alina February 14, 2014 at 07:32 #

The only thing I like here is her makeup.

2. Bec February 14, 2014 at 07:43 #

I don’t find anything remotely sexy about this look at all

• sonia February 16, 2014 at 15:14 #

sooooo right! where is the ” less is more” when it is needed????? OMG! ;-)

3. stella February 14, 2014 at 07:53 #

It’s a busy dress, but to me she wore it good
    I like her style

4. Valissa February 14, 2014 at 08:12 #

I don’t like it, it just doesn’t work. She does nothing for me style wise

5. Charlotte February 14, 2014 at 08:38 #

This dress is ugly.

6. kane February 14, 2014 at 10:21 #

I can’t say how tired I am of this collection, another ugly dress–where do these bikini triangles come from all the time? The added bit on the top doesn’t make things any better either. At least the creepy face is toned down for once and the colour goes okay with her hair and the make up is nice.

7. Joy February 14, 2014 at 11:30 #

This dress is horrible. On first glance, I won’t even say the name of the person’s face I see… Once I get beyond that, the color is horrible, the fit and all the things going on with none of it working.

8. Peony February 14, 2014 at 12:11 #

This is so bad, it’s laughable. Her makeup looks good though.

9. Neli February 14, 2014 at 12:15 #

What a ugly look.

10. Christine February 14, 2014 at 12:27 #

This is so terrible. From the hair to the style. Awful

11. Britta February 14, 2014 at 12:41 #

I love the Mara sisters. They are edgy and bold. And I love this look for Kate. Head to toe – edgy and beautiful – and sexy!

12. Rebecca Z February 14, 2014 at 15:17 #

I would like the dress without the cutout–with it is just looks cheap and silly. This is not her best moment, IMO.

13. Leti February 14, 2014 at 16:39 #

I would have liked this, sans the boob window. She looks good in pics where you can’t see it. Not fond of the bobby pins, but it’s the boob window that kills this for me.

14. the ogre February 14, 2014 at 17:44 #

This dress is so beautiful from the back and her legs look really nice but that cutout at the front just spoils the party going on at the back. Her hair and make up are also great on this occasion but I just can’t bring myself to like this because of that irritating cutout. I really did kinda like the dresses from this collection worn by Michelle Dockery and Rashida Jones.

15. Valentina February 14, 2014 at 19:09 #

I think Prada has a real problem making cleavages that actually fit, especially in this collection.

16. Kathy February 15, 2014 at 15:50 #

I actually quite like this dress, it’s not entirely flattering (especially around the cutout area) but the embellishments are interesting to look at. My biggest problem is with Kate’s hair. The way she has it tucked behind her ears makes the color gradient that much more abrupt, because it’s like brown at the top, ears, then BOOM–platinum blond. It also looks greasy rather than the mussed effect she was probably going for.