14.02.14

Calvin Klein Collection Fall 2014 Front Row

Calvin Klein Collection Fall 2014 Front Row

Lupita Nyong’o and Naomi Watts attended the Calvin Klein Collection Fall 2014 fashion show during New York Fashion Week, held at Spring Studios on Thursday (February 13) in New York City.

There was heavy snow in the city, but both ladies opted for light pastel hues.

Lupita Nyong’o: The actress, who was seated next to Anna Wintour, wore a soft-pink Calvin Klein Collection Pre-Fall 2014 cozy long-sleeve dress with a tied waist which she styled with matching CK sandals and a CK grey clutch. The dress is gorgeous; it’s yet another great colour choice , but I’m not a fan of the grey clutch.

Naomi Watts: I also found myself frowning at Naomi’s dark accessories against her baby-blue sleeveless high-neck Calvin Klein Collection dress. Silver may have been a better option, however, I do love the effortlessness of her look. Both her hair and makeup are perfection. A gold Delfina Delettrez Detaille Unique bracelet completed her look.

Take both clutches out of the equation and we have two perfect chic looks.

Credit: © 2014 Billy Farrell/BFAnyc.com

Constance Zimmer In Nicole Miller - 'House Of Cards' Season 2 Screening

Constance Zimmer In Nicole Miller – ‘House Of Cards’ Season 2 Screening

Kate Mara In Prada - ‘House Of Cards’ Season 2 Screening

Kate Mara In Prada – ‘House Of Cards’ Season 2 Screening

18 Responses to Calvin Klein Collection Fall 2014 Front Row

1. Alina February 14, 2014 at 07:26 #

I don’t mind Lupita’s clutch. Yes, it could have been better, but it’s not a disaster.
    That colour is divine on her and the makeup is perfection as always.

Naomi Watts – I don’t mind the choice of black accessories, but the clutch is too big and the shoes are too boring and heavy. The colour of the dress works heavenly with her complexion and brings out her beautiful eyes.

2. Tyne February 14, 2014 at 07:29 #

Pastel colours really compliment lupita’s complexion.
    She looks so divine

• stella February 14, 2014 at 07:58 #

I agree, she’s beautiful

3. Princess Chi Chi February 14, 2014 at 08:18 #

I love Lupita but that dress and pair of shoes are not doing her legs any favours. Really disappointed because I love er makeup.
    Naomi looks fabulous and the clutch and shoes sort of work together with the look but I’d still prefer something more delicate.

• Yeliz February 14, 2014 at 11:28 #

I agree about everything you said about Lupita. But I only like Naomi’s look from the ankles up.

4. Valissa February 14, 2014 at 08:20 #

Lupita always glows but there is nothing special about this dress or the way she’s styled it.
    I like Naomi’s dress and her hair and makeup is gorgeous but the black sandals and clutch are such a let down.

5. CreoleLady February 14, 2014 at 09:28 #

Lupita looks lovely, I’m so relieved, lol. I especially like how she stepped out of her shoe comfort zone. I envy those gorgeous gams, so shapely and beautifully showcased. I like Naomi’s dress; the accessories, not so much.

6. ErrorFlynn February 14, 2014 at 09:46 #

I like Lupita’s dress, not the shoes. And since everyone is sitting in boots and winter coats around them, I cannot help but feel a bit sorry for them. They must be freezing, right?

7. sara February 14, 2014 at 10:14 #

lupita can do no wrong,and making anna smile? get thos conections lupita anna better give her that cover.

8. kane February 14, 2014 at 10:25 #

I’m not crazy about Lupita’s look, mainly because of the cut of the dress, but I agree with others the colours are great. I don’t even mind the grey clutch.

I adore Naomi’s look, ankles-up.

9. Joy February 14, 2014 at 11:33 #

Love both looks, so refreshing!

10. Pedro February 14, 2014 at 12:20 #

Lupita looks fierce next to Anna!

Love both looks

11. Christine February 14, 2014 at 12:31 #

Not liking both looks

12. jokebetweenthetrees February 14, 2014 at 14:28 #

There is snow and it is not a moviepremiere. So going out in bare legs and sandals is just stupid.

13. Rebecca Z February 14, 2014 at 15:22 #

They both look lovely, in my opinion. The clutches are big, but maybe they actually needed to carry stuff (:>). I much prefer Naomi’s look without the matching coat, as pictured here. With the coat over her shoulders and that rather severe hairstyle she looked like a visiting nurse circa 1933.

14. Nat39 February 14, 2014 at 18:30 #

Minor flaws from both aside, I’d choose Naomi of the 2. The soft baby-blue is perfect for her and the look comes across as more sophisticated with the classy elegant silhouette and the proper at-the-knee length. Lupita looks like she’s wearing a dress-like sweater, a bit too short for her.

15. Nadine February 14, 2014 at 19:46 #

Yes, yes, but…are those new boots on Anna?!

16. Sharon February 15, 2014 at 01:02 #

LOVE Lupita’s dress! She looks great. And while the clutch doesn’t really complement the look, I don’t think it detracts either.