Alia Bhatt In Christian Dior – ‘Highway’ Berlin Film Festival Photocall

Alia Bhatt In Christian Dior  - 'Highway' Berlin Film Festival Photocall

Alia Bhatt attended the ‘Highway’ photocall during the 64th Berlinale International Film Festival held at the Grand Hyatt Hotel on Thursday (February 13) in Berlin, Germany.

The Bollywood actress opted for a super chic Christian Dior Resort 2014 red notch lapel suit, styled with a nude sheer blouse with colourful inserts we previously saw on the runway, plus nude pumps.

My only issue with this look are the trousers, as I wish they were just an inch or two shorter.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Gwei Lun Mei In Burberry Prorsum - ‘Black Coal, Thin Ice’ (Bai Ri Yan Huo) Berlin Film Festival Premiere

Gwei Lun Mei In Burberry Prorsum – ‘Black Coal, Thin Ice’ (Bai Ri Yan Huo) Berlin Film Festival Premiere

Maggie Gyllenhaal In Prada - 'River Of Fundament' World Premiere

Maggie Gyllenhaal In Prada – ‘River Of Fundament’ World Premiere

10 Responses to Alia Bhatt In Christian Dior – ‘Highway’ Berlin Film Festival Photocall

1. Charlotte February 13, 2014 at 18:57 #

I don’t find this look flaterring, neither the pants, neither the blazer. I like the color though.

• Christine February 13, 2014 at 19:09 #

• Yeliz February 13, 2014 at 20:09 #

2. Beth Rodrigues February 13, 2014 at 18:58 #

is one allowed to tailor borrowed? or they could have used scotch tape…

3. lee ann February 13, 2014 at 19:16 #

the trousers are too long ,the shoes are dull and the bar jacket is too big and missing the fit of the run way-just looks like a bright red suit

• kane February 13, 2014 at 19:30 #

Have to agree, sadly. Looks like just a red, somewhat ill-fitting suit. So spot on the runway it makes me weep.

4. Pri February 13, 2014 at 21:08 #

Hey FC, Alia is just an actress, not a model.

5. Alina February 14, 2014 at 05:06 #

She’s gorgeous and the colour looks sublime on her, but the fit of the suit isn’t right.

6. the ogre February 14, 2014 at 17:04 #

Wow! It’s a pleasant surprise to see Alia Bhatt featured here. She really is a beauty. Flawless skin and her movie ‘Highway’ is anticipated to be her breakthrough role. I’m proud to see this film at BIFF.

Apart from the fact that the red hue looks fantastic on her, I would have been totally on board if the sculpted nature of the jacket and sharpness of the trousers were retained in the fit on Alia. Bright blue pumps instead of the nude ones and she would have knocked it out of the fashion ballpark.

7. Sim February 14, 2014 at 23:32 #

I think above everything else (bad fit n all) it’s her lack of confidence that’s bothering me. As lovely as she looks she doesnt seem to have the panache to carry this suit, the messy hair is also a downer.