Olivia Munn In Carolina Herrera – ‘RoboCop’ LA Premiere

Olivia Munn In Carolina Herrera - 'RoboCop' LA Premiere

Olivia Munn attended the LA premiere of ‘Robocop’ on Monday, February 10 in Hollywood, California. This is her third premiere for this movie; oddly one more than the star of the movie, Abbie Cornish.

Turning to one of her favorite designers: Carolina Herrera, Olivia opted for a Spring 2014 clay-and-ivory dynamic print chiffon gown which was originally presented with a high-neck. But Olivia, not surprisingly, opted for a strapless version of this look with an organza trim decorating the sweetheart neckline.

Olivia’s gown is spectacular. This is not an easy print to pull off, but the red lips are too harsh for me on this occasion. Something more neutral, perhaps an earthy shade, would’ve been perfection.

Gold leaf earrings and a simple slick-back bun completed her look.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Reese Witherspoon In Valentino - Great American Songbook Event Honoring Bryan Lourd

Reese Witherspoon In Valentino – Great American Songbook Event Honoring Bryan Lourd

Gwyneth Paltrow In Saint Laurent - Great American Songbook Event Honoring Bryan Lourd

Gwyneth Paltrow In Saint Laurent – Great American Songbook Event Honoring Bryan Lourd

17 Responses to Olivia Munn In Carolina Herrera – ‘RoboCop’ LA Premiere

1. Charlotte February 11, 2014 at 08:22 #

The hair, the make up and the earrings are great but don’t work with the dress.

2. Alina February 11, 2014 at 08:23 #

This is just OK.

“This is her third premiere for this movie; oddly one more than the star of the movie, Abbie Cornish.” – You put it nicely.

3. Alex February 11, 2014 at 08:56 #

Something about this is off for me. Not sure what.

4. kane February 11, 2014 at 10:02 #

I don’t dislike it, but don’t even like it enough to say that I like it. With the more conventional cut, the “just get my hair as far away from my head as possible” (non?)-do and the random earrings she really brings the potential of the dress down. She might want to take a breather from all those premieres.

5. Yeliz February 11, 2014 at 11:07 #

She looks beautiful, I love her version of this gown.

• Rebecca Z February 11, 2014 at 15:47 #

+1. I agree. She is a beautiful woman who generally dresses really well who for some reason draws a lot of negative response on this site. She’s also quite a good actress, in my opinion.

• Sienna February 11, 2014 at 18:14 #

+2 I really love this! The pattern is great with her skin tone and I like the styling

• dee February 11, 2014 at 18:58 #

+3. I seem to agree with you Yeliz a lot. I think she looks gorgeous too.

6. Christine February 11, 2014 at 11:29 #

I find this very stunning

7. H February 11, 2014 at 13:33 #

I was going to say ¨she should’ve wore the runway version cause is a lot more interesing¨, but then I remeber she is not the star of this movie, so no. I simply think she is sexy but I don’t like this, surprisingly.

8. amy February 11, 2014 at 14:22 #

I prefer her version. lovely

9. Maria February 11, 2014 at 14:47 #

This is really refreshing! I don’t mind the lipstick at all.

10. arang February 11, 2014 at 16:53 #

Wow! What a gorgeous and interesting dress. I do agree that the lipstick isn’t right. I think its strong blue undertones are clashing with the warmer-toned cream and apricot of the dress.

11. Milla B. February 11, 2014 at 18:00 #

The dress looks like a big piece of raw salmon.

12. CreoleLady February 11, 2014 at 19:51 #

Wait, what? Camila Alves is welded to McConaughey’s hip and is characterized as a supportive plus one. Anyway, I like the silhouette of the dress, have mixed feelings about the color. But from the neck up, she is stunning.

13. Nat39 February 11, 2014 at 21:49 #

The lip colour doesn’t go, I agree, but otherwise she carries off this tricky gown beautifully. The colour works very well for her, great fit, poise and confidence.

14. Dhppy February 12, 2014 at 01:12 #

I remember being thrilled when I first saw these prints in the Carolina Herrera collection, it was such a departure for the label. Unfortunately, the cut of this dress is so blah, it detracts from the modernity of the print.