11.02.14

Kristen Bell In Prada – 86th Academy Awards Nominee Luncheon

Kristen Bell In Prada - 86th Academy Awards Nominee Luncheon

Kristen Bell also attended the 86th Academy Awards nominee luncheon held at The Beverly Hilton Hotel on Monday (February 10) in Beverly Hills, California.

The actress wore a pretty Prada Spring 2014 blue square-neckline dress with a 50s silhouette emphasized with a bold polka-dot-and-floral print.

Her lovely luncheon look was styled with a blue Prada tote, nude Prada pumps and Anita Ko ‘Spike’ earrings.

A slick of watermelon lip colour and sleek straight tresses completed her look.

Minus the hair, Kristen and Amy Adams were my favourites at this event.

367649_in_xl

You can buy Kristen’s Anita Ko Spike Earrings from Net-A-Porter.com.

Credit: Getty

Katharine McPhee In Tanya Taylor & Paule Ka - C.H.I.P.S Colleagues Helpers in Philanthropic Service Children's Institute Annual Charity Luncheon

Katharine McPhee In Tanya Taylor & Paule Ka – C.H.I.P.S Colleagues Helpers in Philanthropic Service Children’s Institute Annual Charity Luncheon

Anna Dello Russo and Giovanna Battaglia In Prada - Miu Miu Women's Tales 7th Edition -'Spark & Light' Screening

Anna Dello Russo and Giovanna Battaglia In Prada – Miu Miu Women’s Tales 7th Edition -’Spark & Light’ Screening

15 Responses to Kristen Bell In Prada – 86th Academy Awards Nominee Luncheon

1. justine February 11, 2014 at 18:10 #

And she’s there because she’s a big time Oscar nominee this year. I must have forgotten about her. Seriously, what is she doing there? How did she even manage to get an invite to this event? She is nowhere even close to an a-list actress. As for the dress, the purse is way too big and those shoes are so uninspiring.

• Rotwinsky February 11, 2014 at 18:22 #

She is the lead voice actor of the animated musical FROZEN which is up for two Oscars this year.
      Her credits include:
      1 A very distinctive voice performance in Gossip Girl
      2.The lead of the critically acclaimed series ‘Veronica Mars’ for which her acting received a lot of notice.This is being made into a movie due for release this year
      3.She is a gifted comedic actress who is warmly received by her peers and others in the industry
      4.She was perennially on the list of actresses who are to hit it big,by various publications which sadly never materialized.
      So in short your snark is way out of line

• Rebecca Z February 11, 2014 at 21:53 #

Plus she stars in a spectacular series called House of Lies with Don Cheadle on Showtime.

• Anne February 11, 2014 at 18:24 #

Yikes, a bit harsh, no? In fact, her film “Frozen” is nominated for numerous Academy awards, not to mention it was a huge box office hit. Thus, her invitation is warranted even by the most cynical.

2. Anne February 11, 2014 at 18:23 #

I love the blue on her, and this is a nice luncheon look. A cute Prada dress is hard to come by for me.

3. Christine February 11, 2014 at 18:25 #

She looks nice but not a fan of the shoes and wished the bag was smaller or in a different color like red

4. dee February 11, 2014 at 20:29 #

I like this whole look.

5. Nat39 February 11, 2014 at 20:48 #

Very lovely. Pretty dress, nice playful print and colour, her hair and makeup are fresh and polished. A darker color shoe instead of nude would support the dress better.
    Still, I’m gonna give it to Amy Adams, who looked efforlessly chic in her bright standout pant ensemble (rather than a predictable cute luncheon dress).

6. kane February 11, 2014 at 21:46 #

Leave the dress. Take the bag.

• Rebecca Z February 11, 2014 at 21:54 #

+1! LOL

7. Yeliz February 11, 2014 at 23:48 #

So lovely from the ankles up. My favourite at this event however was Amy.

8. Alina February 12, 2014 at 05:54 #

I love this!

9. Jill February 12, 2014 at 06:09 #

The watermelon lip and stud earrings totally make this for me. This look could have been really boring but the lip/earring elements spiced it up enough for a daytime event.

10. the ogre February 12, 2014 at 18:16 #

I love this look! What a pretty dress and I love how she styled it. The bag does it for me!

11. justine March 2, 2014 at 09:29 #

I may have been a bit harsh in my criticism (I forgot about Frozen – thanks for reminding me), but she’s hardly an a-list actress. I was just wondering what she’s doing at an Academy awards lunch in mingling amongst the big stars