10.02.14

Celia Freijeiro In Paule Ka – Goya Cinema Awards 2014

Celia Freijeiro In Paule Ka - Goya Cinema Awards 2014

Celia Freijeiro joined a host of lovely ladies on the red carpet for the Goya Cinema Awards 2014 held at Centro de Congresos Principe Felipe on Sunday (February 9) in Madrid, Spain.

Wearing a black Paule Ka v-neck gown, I found myself wondering what’s going on at the back until she revealed an ivory satin bow.

A smaller bow or a bow angled in a way which was not revealing from the front, would’ve worked better for me, as I don’t like the way it is poking out from under her arm.

A gold clutch and Yanes jewels including a tiara completed her look.

You may remember that Lily Collins was the first to wear this dress.

Credit: Gtres

Norma Ruiz In Donna Karan - Fotogramas Magazine Awards

Norma Ruiz In Donna Karan – Fotogramas Magazine Awards

Nieves Alvarez In Ralph & Russo Couture - Goya Cinema Awards 2014

Nieves Alvarez In Ralph & Russo Couture – Goya Cinema Awards 2014

9 Responses to Celia Freijeiro In Paule Ka – Goya Cinema Awards 2014

1. Yeliz February 10, 2014 at 01:06 #

ITA with you Catherine, a smaller bow would’ve looked much better. And I think she should’ve worn either the earrings or the tiara.

• Alina February 10, 2014 at 05:23 #

I agree with you!

2. Nat39 February 10, 2014 at 01:23 #

Yet another re-run. We’ve seen this gown on Lily Collins. The oversized bow sticking out from the sides bothers me as well, and her super glamorous earrings and tiara are an overkill, she is a bit too mature to be channeling her inner Disney princess.

3. cherrysoftness February 10, 2014 at 02:18 #

I love the beauty and elegance of big bows and ribbons but I find the way the ribbon is tied, the proportions and the stiffness, really odd, like a giant pre-made gift ribbon.

4. Christine February 10, 2014 at 02:19 #

Not liking the styling.

5. Anne Gallagher February 10, 2014 at 05:09 #

I am usually not a fan of big bows, but I like this. However, I don’t like the way it peeks out from under her arm.

6. Beth Rodrigues February 10, 2014 at 05:51 #

Sexy from the front and a ribboned package from the back…hmm…it’s a no from me..

7. kane February 10, 2014 at 10:25 #

I think Lily Collins wore this a while ago and where Lily only had a red lip and nail polish, besides a few flat rings, as accessories, Celia has heaped way too many things on this look for me. The fit is better on Celia, but I’m skeptical of big bows and this isn’t the way to win me over.