10.02.14 Best Dressed

Who Was Your Best Dressed At The Goya Cinema Awards 2014?

Goya Awards BD

Credit: Getty & Gtres

Kristin Cavallari's Zac Posen Stretch Duchesse Gown

Kristin Cavallari’s Zac Posen Stretch Duchesse Gown

Kate Hudson's M2Malletier 'La Fleur Du Mal' Leather Clutch

Kate Hudson’s M2Malletier ‘La Fleur Du Mal’ Leather Clutch

16 Responses to Who Was Your Best Dressed At The Goya Cinema Awards 2014?

1. Anne Gallagher February 10, 2014 at 05:06 #

How does one choose? This has to be the best red carpet that I have seen in a long time. However, the dramatic train on Aura’s dress wins it for me.

2. Leela February 10, 2014 at 05:07 #

WOW. Genuinely best red carpet roundup I have seen in forever. Usually I dislike most of the looks but I don’t hate a single one here.

3. kel February 10, 2014 at 05:24 #

This might have been the hardest choices I have had to make regarding one of these polls– they all look stunning!

4. Alina February 10, 2014 at 05:38 #

Aura Garrido for me.
    I only hope the Oscars fair as good as the Goya’s.

5. Nat39 February 10, 2014 at 06:24 #

Noone blew me away. Irene Visedo stands out the most with the most unusual choice but she didn’t really steal the show or outshine the others with that look, just different (can’t say it’s the most inspired color ball skirt). Voting for Nieves. Her Ralph and Russo Couture gown is gorgeous but once again I was left underwhelmed. I was hoping for something more dramatic, standout and memorable. All these predictable nude embellished gowns are starting to blend. Last year was more exciting.

• Nat39 February 10, 2014 at 08:29 #

…Anyway, Nieves is the most refined and glamorous here.

• dee February 10, 2014 at 16:18 #

I feel the same way. I like that Irene wore something different but I don’t really like the gown. I voted for Nieves too.

6. smruthi February 10, 2014 at 07:52 #

I thought Silvia Abascal In Stéphane Rolland Couture was way above some of the looks here. What a pity the gown wasnt captured well on the red carpet.

7. Marybeth February 10, 2014 at 07:53 #

Although this year’s Goyas didn’t present us with anything nearly as memorable as the Stephane Rolland that Nieves wore last year, it certainly was a beautifully dressed event! The dresses, the styling, the grooming — so consistently lovely.

I finally voted for Aura Garrido in that dramatic black Alberta Ferretti.
    Mar Saura (despite the deja vu) and Paula Echeverria would be my runners-up.

8. Anne February 10, 2014 at 08:32 #

1. Aura Garrido
    2. Mar Saura
    3. Michelle Jenner
    4. Nieves Alvarez
    5. Macarena Garcia

9. kane February 10, 2014 at 10:30 #

So glad Irene made it into the poll!

Irene
    Aura
    Belén
    for me.

Certainly one of the better RCs recently, but I’m not in awe. Even my definite best-dressed, which I really love, shines more through the coolness with which she pulls it off rather than glamour the look exudes.

10. CreoleLady February 10, 2014 at 10:39 #

Nieves Alvarez is not an actress. So it’s probably in good taste not to steal the show every year, lol. Nieves, Ana Belen (in Armani) and Irene Visedo were my faves. I enjoyed the RCFA coverage as always, thank you!

11. Yeliz February 10, 2014 at 11:25 #

Aura Garrido in Alberta Ferretti.

12. alvaro_spain February 10, 2014 at 11:45 #

Leticia Dolera in DelPozo is missing here! She was fabolous!

My favorites in this poll are:
    1.Aura Garrido
    2.Belén López
    3.Norma Ruiz

13. the ogre February 10, 2014 at 17:57 #

1. Irene Visedo
    2. Aura Garrido
    3. Belen Lopez

I liked Irene’s look at once! Nothing heart-stoppingly beautiful but very well styled. It could have gone all sorts of wrong but for me it surprisingly it stood out on a red carpet plagued with similar dresses which is often tiring, so these three captured and held my attention.

14. Victoria February 10, 2014 at 18:10 #

Such a hard decision… I use to love Paula Echevarria’s looks but this time hers is my least favourite. I really like the gold looks, Mar looks allways amazing, but I really like Macarena’s, it’s simple, light and romantic. It suits her perfectly!
    Un 10 para los looks de los Goya!