Blanca Suarez In Elie Saab – Goya Cinema Awards 2014

Blanca Suarez In Elie Saab - Goya Cinema Awards 2014

Blanca Suarez attended the Goya Cinema Awards 2014 held at Centro de Congresos Principe Felipe on Sunday (February 9) in Madrid, Spain.

Signalling that the sheer trend is not about to die down anytime soon, the Spanish actress wore an Elie Saab Fall 2013 sleeveless gown with a sheer skirt which on this occasion lends an impossibly glamorous feel to the floor-length black look.

To give the gown some oomph, she added a decorative multi-coloured stone necklace with smouldering, kolh-rimmed eyes and a high ponytail rounding out her look.

Does this look get a thumbs up or does the casual ponytail dial down the glamour?

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Dafne Fernández In Carolina Herrera - Goya Cinema Awards 2014

Dafne Fernández In Carolina Herrera – Goya Cinema Awards 2014

Juana Acosta In Zuhair Murad Couture - Goya Cinema Awards 2014

Juana Acosta In Zuhair Murad Couture – Goya Cinema Awards 2014

6 Responses to Blanca Suarez In Elie Saab – Goya Cinema Awards 2014

1. Christine February 9, 2014 at 23:09 #

over the sheer trend and this is not a good look

2. Nat39 February 9, 2014 at 23:15 #

Don’t care for the gown – a sheer skirt over the plain bodysuit – doesn’t inspire me, and don’t care for her styling with that ponytail and chunky coloured jewels.

3. Yeliz February 10, 2014 at 00:28 #

Usually I love her red carpet looks but I can’t see sheer skirts anymore, even though her styling is nice, this gets thumbs down from me.

4. Alina February 10, 2014 at 05:31 #

Not bad, but not great either.

5. kane February 10, 2014 at 10:04 #

I actually appreciate the tensions between the styles here, floor-length skirt, accessories, but almost sporty bodice and ponytail. I’m usually skeptical when it comes to sheer skirts, but it works for me here.

6. the ogre February 10, 2014 at 15:47 #

I’m sorry I can’t deal with the jewels and the ponytail at the same time. If she really wanted a pony then she should have left the jewels home or if she wanted to keep the jewels then a more elegant chignon would have worked.