Olivia Munn In Michael Kors – ‘RoboCop’ Stockholm Premiere

Olivia Munn In Michael Kors - 'RoboCop' Stockholm PremiereOlivia Munn attended the Stockholm premiere of ‘Robocop,’ hosted at the Rigoletto in Sweden on Thursday (February 6).

The actress was back to embracing colour in her Michael Kors Spring 2014 halter gown with ruched detailing and a backless silhouette, removing the coat seen on the runway.

Between the frock’s grass-green hue and the white flower print, this was a sunny and fresh red-carpet entrance that had all the makings of low-key, easy glamour.

She completed the breezy appeal with a bronzed tan, pink lip and wavy locks.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Gwei Lun Mei In Burberry Prorsum - ‘Black Coal, Thin Ice’ (Bai Ri Yan Huo) Berlin Film Festival Premiere

Gwei Lun Mei In Burberry Prorsum – ‘Black Coal, Thin Ice’ (Bai Ri Yan Huo) Berlin Film Festival Premiere

Rashida Jones In Prada - 'Cuban Fury' World Premiere

Rashida Jones In Prada – ‘Cuban Fury’ World Premiere

10 Responses to Olivia Munn In Michael Kors – ‘RoboCop’ Stockholm Premiere

1. Nat39 February 7, 2014 at 00:30 #

Now this is more like it – lovely colour and print, sexy silhouette, flattering, flirty, refreshing – more inspiring than her previous black and white Armani and still understated enough for a plus one.(We’ve seen a similar gown in blue on Naomi Watts)

• Rebecca Z February 7, 2014 at 16:08 #

2. CreoleLady February 7, 2014 at 01:30 #

A bit tropical in feel, pretending I didn’t see anything about Stockholm because she’s gorgeous here. May she never ever go ombre or blonde.

3. SilentVisitor February 7, 2014 at 01:37 #

Just like with Naomi, this gown does not define her waist, hence she looks like she has no curves

• Alina February 7, 2014 at 05:58 #

I agree with you that this is not the most flattering dress on her.
      Also, I agree with CreoleLady – this dress isn’t the first that comes into my mind when I think of Stockholm.

4. Maria February 7, 2014 at 01:39 #

I think it’s a bit tacky that she does the red carpet at all the premieres even though she’s not in the movie ! It’s one thing to support your boyfriend, so pose for him once and quickly, but don’t try to garner publicity for yourself ! How about make a movie you’re actually in and have your own promo tour ! TACKY !

5. kane February 7, 2014 at 09:18 #

Lovely dress, but too casual in its holiday-feel.

6. Britta February 7, 2014 at 10:21 #

I love this look for her. Love the colour and styling. Sexy yet elegant! Of course she wants to look good in her mans home country. There is nothing wrong with this in my humble opinion…

7. Yeliz February 7, 2014 at 11:52 #

I don’t think that this is season appropriate, it looks very summery. And I don’t like this gown anyway.

• Christine February 7, 2014 at 12:12 #