31.01.14

Selita Ebanks In Haute Hippie - KWL's 4th Annual Sports & Entertainment Celebration

Selita Ebanks attended KWL’s 4th Annual Sports And Entertainment celebration honouring NFL’s Rising Stars Colin Kapernick and Robin Quinn at held Manon on Thursday (January 30) in New York City.

She wore a cool, crisp all white look with her Haute Hippie Fall 2013 tuxedo dress as the main attraction.

The tailored silhouette lends a sexy feel to this sophisticated dress, with sleek satin lapels taking the sex appeal even further.

It’s a shame that her nude bra is so visible, but the rest of the styling including a metallic gold clutch, white pumps and dazzling statement earrings almost makes up for the visible bra faux pas.

Actually scratch that, with all her experience as a Victoria’s Secret model, she should know better.

haute4092454627_q1_1-0_336x596

You can buy Selita’s Haute Hippie Sexy Tuxedo Dress from Shopbop.com.

Credit: Getty

Diane Kruger's Charlotte Olympia 'Sagittarius' Pandora Perspex Clutch

Diane Kruger’s Charlotte Olympia ‘Sagittarius’ Pandora Perspex Clutch

Sarah Hyland In Talbot Runhof - The Today Show

Sarah Hyland In Talbot Runhof – The Today Show

8 Responses to Selita Ebanks In Haute Hippie – KWL’s 4th Annual Sports & Entertainment Celebration

1. Alina January 31, 2014 at 17:35 #

*I’m not seeing the bra, I’m NOT seeing the bra* Glamorous and gorgeous outfit!

2. Christine January 31, 2014 at 17:46 #

This could’ve work but it’s not. Can’t un see the bra

• Yeliz January 31, 2014 at 18:12 #

3. quimby10 January 31, 2014 at 18:51 #

I simply can’t get on board with the shape of the dress; it reminds me of when I accidentally miss a button on an oxford shirt.

4. Alina2 February 1, 2014 at 10:09 #

Hmm, I don’t know what it is exactly that’s bothering me… I mean yes, the bra being visible obviously, but it’s also something about the proportions; either the bra is performing quite a miracle against gravity by pushing her goodies almost TOO high up (if that’s possible) or the shape of the dress is elongating her torso so that it merely looks like her chest is disproportionately high up compared to the rest of her body. Anyone else having the same impression? :D

Other than that though, this is a beautiful look! :)

• cherrysoftness February 3, 2014 at 01:17 #

I agree! I was wondering about that, especially with her bra even visible, if her cleavage was too high. Not just the cleavage but where it indicated her chest would be, there must be some kind of optical illusion. It really bothered me since I actually loved the dress.

5. Anne Gallagher February 1, 2014 at 15:15 #

Shame about the exposed bra, otherwise this might have been a BDOTW contender.

6. AnQi February 2, 2014 at 05:25 #