30.01.14

Vanessa Hudgens In Topshop – SiriusXM Studios

Vanessa Hudgens In Topshop - SiriusXM Studios

Vanessa Hudgens paid a visit to the SiriusXM Studios on Thursday (January 23) in New York City to promote her new movie, ‘Gimme Shelter’.

The actress wore an emerald-green Topshop jacquard structured crop top with a matching high-waist midi skirt styled with a selection of rings and black pumps.

While I love the Topshop pieces, I’m very much perplexed by her decision to wear a crop top and then opt for tights – putting aside the fact that the tights aren’t a match for her olive skin tone.

BUNDLE_13U23EGRN27W17EGRN_large

Topshop Poppy Crop TopTopshop US and Topshop US
Topshop Poppy Midi SkirtTopshop US and Topshop UK

Credit: Getty

Sarah Hyland In Cut25 By Yigal Azrouël & Tory Burch - Good Morning America

Sarah Hyland In Cut25 By Yigal Azrouël & Tory Burch – Good Morning America

Emma Roberts' Rachel Zoe 'Ryder' Baseball Jacket

Emma Roberts’ Rachel Zoe ‘Ryder’ Baseball Jacket

9 Responses to Vanessa Hudgens In Topshop – SiriusXM Studios

1. Charlotte January 30, 2014 at 14:44 #

Tights are a fail and I don’t like the length of the skirt and the shoes.

• Yeliz January 30, 2014 at 17:54 #

2. Christine January 30, 2014 at 15:05 #

This look is not good. She was on a roll too

3. arang January 30, 2014 at 16:15 #

Not sure what’s up with the tights (maybe she just wants to be warm? :) ), but the rest of the outfit’s an interesting departure from her usual. The skirt seems a bit too prim for her with those shoes, but I love that fabric and color on her.

4. kimi January 30, 2014 at 16:39 #

I agree about the tights, but everything else is nice. Its a very different style from what she usually wears though the length of the skirt and shoes is kind of perplexing. Would maybe do without the tights, better shoe choice and maybe shorter length?

5. Marybeth January 30, 2014 at 18:51 #

I don’t mind nude tights if they aren’t obvious, but this is just awful. They don’t match her skin tone so you notice them immediately — and she’s wearing them with a crop-top!?!

I basically agree with others here. From the knees up this is nice. If she had shortened the skirt to knee-length (as in the lookbook) and skipped the tights, it would have been very attractive.

6. Jem January 31, 2014 at 02:54 #

I don’t think she’s wearing a crop top, I think it’s a Vachetta belt.

7. Anne Gallagher January 31, 2014 at 03:56 #

I love the top and skirt, especially the lovely deep shade of green. I agree that the choice of shoes and the stockings are not quite right.

8. oksana January 31, 2014 at 16:10 #

hair looks amazing. detailing and color is amazing but with that tight they got under very dark shadow