Michelle Dockery In Erdem – ‘Non Stop’ London Photocall

Michelle Dockery In Erdem -  'Non Stop' London PhotocallMichelle Dockery was also at the London photo call for ‘Non Stop,’ joining Julianne Moore at The Dorchester in England on Thursday (January 30).

The actress donned a sheer black overlay frock from the Erdem Resort 2014 collection.

Highlighted by the label’s signature flower embroidery, the look had plenty of ladylike sweetness with a white Peter Pan collar and cuffs. But the neon yellow, black and purple blooms also put a dark, moody spin on all that charm.

Skipping the statement jewels and just focusing on the dress, she completed the look with straightforward, black Rupert Sanderson pumps, alongside a simply styled bob and barely-there makeup.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Miley Cyrus In Ashish - Miley Cyrus: MTV Unplugged

Miley Cyrus In Ashish – Miley Cyrus: MTV Unplugged

Madonna In Fausto Puglisi - Miley Cyrus: MTV Unplugged

Madonna In Fausto Puglisi – Miley Cyrus: MTV Unplugged

8 Responses to Michelle Dockery In Erdem – ‘Non Stop’ London Photocall

1. Christine January 31, 2014 at 00:20 #

Ok look

2. Anne Gallagher January 31, 2014 at 03:45 #

I am not a great fan of this particular collection. She looks every inch the lady, but I am underwhelmed.

3. Nat39 January 31, 2014 at 05:48 #

The floral embroidery, the sheer elements…these Erdem pieces are starting to blend. I’m not particularly fond of the contrasting white collar and cuffs as they are giving the look an instant schoolgirl feel. In Diane’s case, the collar of her jumpsuit wasn’t contrasting, it worked much better for me, and I loved how Diane enhanced the look with coloured accessories. Michelle’s plain presentation is uninspired.

4. Alina January 31, 2014 at 09:44 #

Chic.

5. Yeliz January 31, 2014 at 09:57 #

Nothing exciting, just OK.

6. mary January 31, 2014 at 13:19 #

SNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOZE

7. oksana January 31, 2014 at 16:11 #

why black shoes?

8. kane January 31, 2014 at 22:43 #

I for one quite like this collection, always happy when I see the print. But it’s a tricky one to pull off. If done wrong, like here unfortunately, it just looks frumpy. In fact, I would have to go back to page 5 in the post history for Erdem to get to Felicity Jones, who really nailed a dress from the collection (with lukewarm hair, shoes and make up at that) coming close to the models’ je ne sais quoi and nonchalance.