Elizabeth Debicki In Armani Privé – 3rd Annual AACTA Awards

Elizabeth Debicki In Armani Privé - 3rd Annual AACTA Awards

Elizabeth Debicki joined Cate Blanchett on the red carpet for the 3rd Annual AACTA Awards Ceremony held at The Star on Thursday (January 30) in Sydney, Australia.

The ‘Great Gatsby’ actress wore an Armani Privé Spring 2014 silvery-grey look featuring a 3/4-length-sleeve embroidered jacket and bugle beaded shimmering wide-leg sheer trousers. This is our first look at this collection since it was presented last week.

With elegance oozing from every pore, as we expect from anyone wearing Armani Privé, she completed her look with a black-and-white studded clutch, chic updo, diamond drop earrings and flawless makeup.

After Cate, she was my favourite at this event.

Do the sheer trousers prevent you from liking this look?

Credit: Style.com & Getty

19 thoughts on “Elizabeth Debicki In Armani Privé – 3rd Annual AACTA Awards

1. Charlotte

I don’t like the pants but it’s not the worst, what are these shoes ?!
    I like this from the waist.

2. Mick

I like the outfit in itself, it’s very classy, but she’s too young for this, would have looked good on Blanchett (who looked amazing in Givenchy btw).

3. Taylahre

Frankly I hate this look but apart from that it’s giving me some summertime sadness , I’m not sure what it’s like in Sydney but here in Melbourne she would stick out like a sore thumb

4. msd

She’s super tall, about 6′ 3″, so that’s why the pants don’t flow quite as well on her. When you’re that tall you really need customised pants! She still looks elegant and striking, though.

5. snowlion

So dowdy! I don’t know her, but she appears to be tall, slim and beautiful, how is it possible she could even look so dowdy?

6. oksana

wow what a long lady. i think suit goes gorgeous especially in love with pants. she makes the slipper things almost very awesome.