Sara Bareilles In Blumarine – 2014 Grammy Awards

SaraBareillesInBlumarine2014GrammyAwards

Sara Bareilles walked the red carpet Sunday (January 26) at the 2014 Grammy Awards at the Los Angeles Staples Center.

Celebrating dual nomination for Album of the Year and Best Pop Solo Performance, the singer chose a fresh-feeling dress by Blumarine Spring 2014.

The white strapless, high-low hemline featured a confetti-like detail throughout which was such a light, fun and flirty fashion statement. The singer, nominated for her ‘The Blessed Unrest’ album punctuated her red carpet gown with a coral plexi Thalé Blanc ‘Zodiac Ciara’ clutch and red heels.

Sara said her wavy, braided hairstyle was inspired by ‘The Hunger Games’ character Katniss Everdeen, and I love how the soft style complemented her uber-feminine dress.

I think this is a perfect look for the rock ‘n roll occasion. Do you?

Credit: Style.com & Getty

17 thoughts on “Sara Bareilles In Blumarine – 2014 Grammy Awards

1. Serenity

I kinda like this on her. She styled it well, and ultimately she doesn’t seem to be taking herself too seriously, which is refreshing for this type of event, especially.

2. Anj

I think the shoes & bag are too harsh against the ethereal dress. Personally, I think the dress itself would be better suited to someone like Elle Fanning or Jaime King.

1. stella

Besides, the accessories scream “cheap” to me, sorry but this is a great dress turned down by bad styling.
        Red is ok, but not that shade and not with those shoes

3. Nat39

Not a fan of the dress, the hair just adds fuss, and the matchy-matchy red clutch and shoes are too much/too obvious.

4. argentina

I don’t like, I shouldn’t like it but I kinda like the dress. The styling is awfull, and the shoes and clutch are out of place.

5. cherrysoftness

The hair is really terrible, but at least she seems to love it. It sounds like it was what she wanted.

6. Ahot

done to death. Styling is not edgy enough, too cutesy for the Grammys with these heels. & braids are NOT edgy, smh