27.01.14

Ariana Grande In Dolce & Gabbana – 2014 Grammy Awards

ArianaGrandeInDolce&Gabbana2014GrammyAwards

Ariana Grande looked age-appropriate and sweet as she walked the red carpet on Sunday (January 26) at the 2014 Grammy Awards at the Los Angeles Staples Center.

The ‘Yours Truly’ singer wore a tea-length dress by Dolce & Gabbana.

The floral and black dress was perfect for the young songstress. The black lent an edgy vibe for the musical evening, yet the floral pattern was a dose of sweet and feminine.

The singer accessorized with ballet-pink satin pumps from Aldo and a bevy of jewels–in the form of a delicate necklace and stacked rings–by Effy.

It’s rare to see a young, up-and-coming singer dressing for her age. It’s refreshing, and I think Ariana looked beautiful. What’s your take?

DOLCE & GABBANA - SILK MIKADO PEACH BLOSSOM LONG DRESS

You can buy Ariana’s Dolce & Gabbana Silk Mikado Peach Blossom Dress from Luisa via Roma.

Credit: Getty

Cyndi Lauper In Alexander McQueen – 2014 Grammy Awards

Cyndi Lauper In Alexander McQueen – 2014 Grammy Awards

Madonna In Ralph Lauren - 2014 Grammy Awards

Madonna In Ralph Lauren – 2014 Grammy Awards

44 Responses to Ariana Grande In Dolce & Gabbana – 2014 Grammy Awards

1. Prudence January 27, 2014 at 01:58 #

she looks like a little old lady

• Ana January 27, 2014 at 06:09 #

JAJAJAJA exactly!

2. Christine January 27, 2014 at 01:58 #

She does look beautiful but them shoes got to go.

3. Alysha January 27, 2014 at 02:03 #

I still can’t believe she’s 20

4. Petra January 27, 2014 at 02:03 #

How is this age-appropriate!? I mean, the hair, the jewels, the dress, and the tights (omg especially the sheer tights!) are horrible. Plus, i feel that this dress has been worn more than Stella McCartney’s “Saskia” dress! A big no from me.

• admmgz January 27, 2014 at 03:15 #

ITA!

5. Valissa January 27, 2014 at 02:04 #

Those shoes and sheer stockings are a big NO. And has she ever changed her hair style? I just can’t imagine why she always has her hair styled the same every where she goes…
    Overall, it’s a thumbs down on the whole look. I’m not feeling it

• Christy January 27, 2014 at 02:12 #

• anonymous as always January 28, 2014 at 13:46 #

+2 the whole outfit is soooo wrong!

6. Fiona - Perth January 27, 2014 at 02:04 #

The shoes make it too retro/costumey for me – some funky strappy sandals would have made this look more current. She needs to lose some of that hair too – it is way too long.

7. chicshrieks January 27, 2014 at 02:07 #

OMG SHE IS 20? Wow I thought she was like 14-17… Anyway, the dress is nice enough though a bit boring. Shoes and tights are a massive NO and her hair and makeup is so boring I am sick of seeing the same thing everytime on her.

8. Rachel January 27, 2014 at 02:15 #

Sick of her “doll” look. It’s getting old.

9. Pedro January 27, 2014 at 02:15 #

She always looks so weird!

Almost 21 y.o and Dressed like 13… and the hair is terrible

• unknown January 29, 2014 at 13:07 #

poor ari I feel sorry for her :’( to much negative comments.She looks beautiful

10. julyol1972 January 27, 2014 at 02:17 #

This looks like she’s going to tea at high noon! I can’t with the hair which never seems to change, the cutesy-too-young dress, and the ugly shoes. MAJOR FAIL!!!

11. Angela January 27, 2014 at 02:19 #

I can barely even look past her appearance. I’m sorry but if you told me that hair was NOT a weave, I don’t think I could believe you. That being said the dress is nice and all, styled decently, shoes are slightly dated.

• sara January 27, 2014 at 18:14 #

FOR ALL COMMENTING ON HER HAIR- I agree that it is awful, however I just read an interview with her about her hair in particular that left me feeling bad about my judgment. She said that after dying her hair many times for several roles, her hair literally fell off and has become short and brittle and she is in the process of growing it back. She said she has tried extensions but they are painful on her head and that the only thing that works for her and that she feels comfortable in is this weird ponytail wig thing she has going on. She actually even acknowledged that she knows everyone hates her hair but that there is little she can do. I’m sure she could find many other substitutes with her access and resources, but I do sympathize that it must be tough being a young girl in Hollywood trying to be comfortable while going through a difficult phase aesthetically. Anyway, I think she is a gorgeous girl and kudos to her for not trying to grow up too quickly. She aint no Kiernan but she still is lovely.

12. Eimear O'Connor January 27, 2014 at 02:24 #

OmiGOD stop wearing your hair the exact same way every day and why in gods name is she wearing skin coloured tights?

13. Natalie January 27, 2014 at 02:24 #

This is so bad. The hair and shoes especially.

14. Eimear O'Connor January 27, 2014 at 02:25 #

and the stupid dear in headlights look is so annoying!

15. Leela January 27, 2014 at 02:27 #

20 going on 60!
    Her hair and facial expression are ALWAYS the same, it’s ridiculous.
    And I don’t know what’s worse, dress, sheer tights or the shoes.

• Yeliz January 27, 2014 at 12:08 #

I totally agree with you.

16. Cássia January 27, 2014 at 02:30 #

hate this hair

17. Taylahre January 27, 2014 at 03:07 #

I’m so over her hair …..does she sleep with it in , so she doesn’t have to bother re-doing it the next day ?

18. Ali F January 27, 2014 at 03:25 #

Ariana’s “doll” look is bordering on creepy. Same hair, same makeup, same expressionless face every time.

19. andrea January 27, 2014 at 03:47 #

Agree with all the comments…Not a good look. Her hair NEEDS to change.

20. Samantha January 27, 2014 at 04:31 #

What is wrong with you people and all of your negative comments? Her hair is unique and so is her dress & tights & shoes. Could this world be any more judgmental? Sure my opinion with her hair is positive, but at least she isn’t half naked on the red carpet like most celebrity females. Have some self respect!

21. Alina January 27, 2014 at 04:47 #

Just… no.

22. june January 27, 2014 at 05:01 #

ariana is like selena gomez in that they look like they’re in their mid teens, but in reality, are in their twenties. i’m sure this makes dressing them a challenge as ariana is actually 20, but this outfit makes her seem about 14 (which is not a bad thing, if that’s what she’s going for). i just wished that she had lost the sheet tights, and maybe wore a more interesting shoe.

23. Alice January 27, 2014 at 05:12 #

oh no…so sad! Why would a gorgeous and talented girl like her wear dresses like that? She needs to spice up her wardrobe in a major way. Can someone tell her that? She looks like a 15-year-old going to a Quinceañera. Ariana, you are now in your 20s, please dress your age! Experiment, have fun, enjoy fashion!

24. Markness January 27, 2014 at 06:02 #

The stockings and the shoes do not work for me. It’s a classic dress. I wish she stepped up her fashion game, though.

25. lah January 27, 2014 at 09:41 #

she needs to do something different with her hair, if her hair had been an updo it may have saved this look – but this is just same-old-same-old from her *yawn*

26. stella January 27, 2014 at 10:48 #

…I can’t even look at this..
    seriously, who’s her stylist??
    disaster H2T

27. ohlala January 27, 2014 at 11:59 #

She shouldn’t have lost so much weight. She doesn’t look healthy or happy. Something’s not right.

28. Melissa January 27, 2014 at 12:58 #

Can someone please get this girl a hairstylist? She really needs to stop wearing her signature ponytail/ side fringe look day in day out. I know she says she’s comfortable with who she is and how she’s presented but really the hair annoys me so much and she’s so talented. It would not hurt her to get a hair cut, thin out her mane and do a fun messy updo or wavy curls.

29. Elena January 27, 2014 at 13:24 #

This is everything but dressing for her age… I dare to say her presence is pretty much annoying with that same ridiculous face expression and the hairstyle.

30. Chanel January 27, 2014 at 13:30 #

This girl need to change hairstylist, as I’m so tired of the same hairstyle all the time!
    But the dress was cute though and age-appropriate

31. the ogre January 27, 2014 at 14:13 #

I mean, young and talented, you’re going into your prayer hall, it wouldn’t hurt to be more enthusiastic about the whole affair! Between the hair, expression, tights, shoes, dress, I don’t know what to put my finger on. Everything is wrong, I guess. Come on! Go out, have some fun! It’s your big day!

32. Maria January 27, 2014 at 14:48 #

I think this is very Junior Prom looking. And she needs some major hair help.

33. kane January 27, 2014 at 15:16 #

The styling is so terrible and aging.

34. pinksugar January 27, 2014 at 16:04 #

Always the same cut dress, same dated hair style, same clunky shoes. Boring,boring, boring.

35. dee January 27, 2014 at 17:30 #

She needs a makeover.

36. ayatlaw January 27, 2014 at 17:37 #

This is not how a 20 yr old dresses! This hair is so bad and she repeats the same look over and over…I don’t understand it. The shoes and tights are horrid as well. She is a cute girl but she needs a stylist ASAP.

37. towanda January 29, 2014 at 19:10 #