Rita Ora In Alexandre Vauthier Couture – Roc Nation Pre-Grammy Brunch

Rita Ora In Alexandre Vauthier Couture - Roc Nation Pre-Grammy Brunch

Rita Ora joined label mate Rihanna on the red carpet for the Roc Nation Pre-Grammy brunch presented by MAC Viva Glam at a private residency on Saturday (January 25) in Los Angeles, California.

The British singer wore her second Alexandre Vauthier Spring 2014 Couture look, this time selecting a bedazzled white shirtdress with a matching leather bomber jacket slung over her shoulders.

With the runway white-and-gold Christian Louboutin show shoes also making up part of her look, I have to wonder if the designers couriered the whole collection to his favourite gal.

As this rate no one else will stand a chance to wear this collection on the red carpet.

I was by no means a fan of the last look and while this is much improved, it’s making her hips appear wider than they are.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

17 thoughts on “Rita Ora In Alexandre Vauthier Couture – Roc Nation Pre-Grammy Brunch

1. Christine

Actually Rihanna wore a look from this collection on the RC to the Pre-Grammy Clive Davis Gala. The pics are up on Getty/Online

2. Nat39

I think she pulls it off. Glad she kept the runway cool sandals that complement the look perfectly. Even her makeup and that sleek side-parted bun are working here for me.

3. Charlotte

I like this look but I wish she had done something a little bit different from the runway. I don’t like too see exactly the same styling as seen on runways.

4. Anj

I like the jacket and her hair and makeup (this is a first for me). Otherwise, what the hell is this?? It’s a long shirt with a sparkly band around it. Very unflattering. Someone needs to tell her already she can’t pull off straight from the runway looks.

5. Rebecca Z

Not a fan of this “dress” At least she isn’t wearing it open to her pubic bone like on the runway. It just isn’t flattering.

6. gabis

One of the rare times I actually like what Rita Ora is wearing. The usual problem for me is the hair which was ‘controlled’ here with this great sleek side-parted bun. I love the runway’s ankle-cuff sandals and I’m glad she wore them. Her signature makeup perfectly complements the look.
    As for the dress as much as I like her “conservative” approach I prefer as seen on the runway. Buttoned as seen on Rita it really looks like a shirt with a large sparkling belt whereas on the model that feeling is off thanks to the cleavage.
    This is one great look from her very well styled. Thumbs up from up.