Emmy Rossum In Nonoo – Bergdorf Goodman Meet-And-Greet With Restorsea

Emmy Rossum In Nonoo - Bergdorf Goodman Meet-And-Greet With Restorsea

As the face of Restorsea, Emmy Rossum attended a Meet-and-Greet held at the London Sky Suite at Bergdorf Goodman on Friday (January 24) in New York City.

Opting for a fresh, summery look the actress wore a Nonoo Pre-Fall 2014 button down white shirt dress featuring metallic mesh side panels and blue inserts which she complemented with her sapphire chandelier earrings and lady-like, T-bar open-toe white sandals with a sweet bow accent.

While I love fresh appeal of this look (perfect for a beauty event), I think I would’ve perhaps liked this look even more had it been sleeveless.

Makeup wise she couldn’t have been more flawless; that red lip is to die for.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Jennifer Hudson In Christopher Kane - Clive Davis' Pre-Grammy Party

Jennifer Hudson In Christopher Kane – Clive Davis’ Pre-Grammy Party

Rita Ora In Alexandre Vauthier Couture - Roc Nation Pre-Grammy Brunch

Rita Ora In Alexandre Vauthier Couture – Roc Nation Pre-Grammy Brunch

11 Responses to Emmy Rossum In Nonoo – Bergdorf Goodman Meet-And-Greet With Restorsea

1. Alina January 26, 2014 at 17:50 #

I prefer it on the model.
    Also, she doesn’t look like herself here.

• Christine January 26, 2014 at 17:52 #

Sadly, I agree. My first look of hers I do not like.

• Anj January 26, 2014 at 19:21 #

Agree. It looks fresher on the model and I don’t like Emmy’s hair pulled back like that in addition to the bright lipstick.

Also not a fan of the grandma heels or the wrinkles on the dress.

2. Nat39 January 26, 2014 at 17:56 #

The dress is lovely but I prefer the styling in the lookbook with the blue pumps and w/o major jewellery. Emmy’s choice of big glamorous statement earrings can be too much at times.

3. Betelgeuze January 26, 2014 at 18:13 #

I love love love everything about that dress. Emmy wears it so well and I love the ponytail. If I were to nitpick I would lose the earrings and keep the cute shoes but change the colour to complementing blue. She still gets thumbs up from me though.

4. Yeliz January 26, 2014 at 18:49 #

I like this except for the earrings. But I think she had better looks though.

5. the ogre January 26, 2014 at 20:50 #

I’m sorry to say this but I don’t think she pulls it off here. I mean, she’s usually flawless so I don’t understand the need to add those heavy earrings to style a dress that is completely different in character. On top of that, the red lip is slightly jarring. We all know she can knock it out of the ballpark, always.

6. effieee January 26, 2014 at 22:46 #

I want to say I like it, but all I see are the creases and it kills the look for me.

7. Serenity January 27, 2014 at 00:31 #

Yeah, I don’t mind the sleeves, but the earrings and creases are bothering me. She’s still beautiful, even if this isn’t her best look.

8. CTgirl January 27, 2014 at 13:06 #

She looks like she’s a either a stewardess or the lady behind the makeup counter. This has too much of a uniform vibe to be great.

9. kane January 27, 2014 at 15:30 #