24.01.14

Elie Saab Spring 2014 Couture Front Row

Elie Saab Spring 2014 Couture Front Row

There was as much beauty in the front row as there was on the runway on Wednesday afternoon for the Elie Saab Spring 2014 Couture show held in Paris during Couture week.

Paz Vega: The Spanish actress, who has been spending a lot of time stateside, wore a very ladylike Elie Saab frock with lace inserts and a chic peplum waist. Styled with a complementary Elie Saab clutch, she gave her look a fall-like touch by adding burgundy pumps to her look.

Olga Kurylenko: Fellow red carpet regular Olga was also in the front row, opting for a flirtier look, donning a green lace-accented frock styled with matching Elie Saab sandals and the same gold Elie Saab clutch that I also own. A simple ponytail and a watermelon-pink lip colour completed her look.

Which pieces from Elie Saab’s Spring 2014 Couture collection would you like to see on these lovely ladies?

Look 1 for Paz and Look 24 for Olga.

Credit: Getty

Chloe Sevigny In Kenzo - Sidaction Gala Dinner

Chloe Sevigny In Kenzo – Sidaction Gala Dinner

Gwyneth Paltrow's Burberry Embroidered Viscose Cady Dress

Gwyneth Paltrow’s Burberry Embroidered Viscose Cady Dress

9 Responses to Elie Saab Spring 2014 Couture Front Row

1. Lina January 24, 2014 at 11:09 #

I prefer Olga Kurylenko´s. Her dress is beautiful and she knows how to wear it, love her style.

2. Lexa January 24, 2014 at 11:21 #

Both look great, but I actually felt freezing when I saw Olga’s outside pictures with bare feet in those sandals ;)
    as for the Elie Saab looks for them: I seen Paz in look 4 http://www.style.com/fashion-shows/spring-2014-couture/paris/elie-saab/collection/YVL_4657.450×675.JPG and Olga in look 32 http://www.style.com/fashion-shows/spring-2014-couture/paris/elie-saab/collection/YVL_5001.450×675.JPG

3. Christine January 24, 2014 at 11:40 #

I like Olga’s look. Great shoes!

4. MJA January 24, 2014 at 12:46 #

Olga is stunning. FC, she was on a show called Magic City, set in 1959 Miami. The style on the show is to die for, both for men and women.

• Catherine Kallon January 24, 2014 at 14:52 #

I will have to look it up

• Alina January 24, 2014 at 15:04 #

MJA just reminded me about something I’ve been wanting to tell you, FC.

I don’t know if you’re familiar with the TV show “Suits”, but there are some AWESOME choices for business outfits – from Stella McCartney to Givenchy.

5. kane January 24, 2014 at 17:26 #

Loving these, swooning over especially the colour of Olga’s dress, aww!

6. Yeliz January 24, 2014 at 18:42 #

Paz looks very chic and ladylike from the ankles up and Olga looks beautiful from h2t.