24.01.14 Menswear, Screening

‘That Awkward Moment’ New York Screening Menswear Roundup

'That Awkward Moment' New York Screening Menswear Roundup

Imogen Poots was quite the lucky lady sandwiched between three very fine (well-dressed) actors for the screening of their latest movie, ‘That Awkward Moment’, in New York City on Tuesday (January 22).

Zac Efron: The actor looked very dapper in his grey check Dolce & Gabbana three-piece suit styled with a patterned tie and black leather lace-ups.

Michael B. Jordan: I’m sure you are not surprised to learn that Michael’s Vivienne Westwood Man Spring 2014 rust-coloured suit is my favourite here. Styled to perfection with an olive shirt and purple tie, this is easily one of the best looks of the year. I love that he often takes risks, shaking up menswear to keep the likes of me keenly interested. Tan Christian Louboutin flats and a white-gold Piaget ‘Altiplano’ timepiece rounded out his look. This look has me thinking we need a BDOTY list for men.

Miles Teller: While not so groundbreaking in his navy Z Zegna two-button notch-lapel three-piece suit and tie, the young actor looks very smart and polished, right down to his tan Louboutin shoes, which are the same as his co-star Michael’s.

Credit: Getty

Angelababy In Burberry Prorsum - Chinese New Year Celebration Event

Angelababy In Burberry Prorsum – Chinese New Year Celebration Event

Video: Miu Miu Spring 2014 Ad Campaign

Video: Miu Miu Spring 2014 Ad Campaign

7 Responses to ‘That Awkward Moment’ New York Screening Menswear Roundup

1. Christine January 24, 2014 at 12:48 #

They all look good

2. Alina January 24, 2014 at 13:07 #

Michael has been one of my favourites on the red capet for a while. Perfect outfit.

3. Rye January 24, 2014 at 14:33 #

They all very we’ll dressed. But my question is:why is Michael b Jordan always pose like that? Looks weird to me

4. Yeliz January 24, 2014 at 18:51 #

They all look very dapper with Michael being the standout for me.

5. Serenity January 24, 2014 at 18:59 #

His pose needs some work, but Michael B. Jordan kills it on the red carpet time after time. This look is particularly well-coordinated, yet interesting, which is always a good thing when it comes to men’s fashion. Zac looks excellent too!

• CreoleLady January 24, 2014 at 19:28 #

+1.

6. Nat39 January 24, 2014 at 23:54 #

I don’t know about Michael. I’m not really wowed. Great unusual colour, major points for that, but it either doesn’t suit him or isn’t being set off properly by the shirt colour. His pointy tan flats are an eyesore, even the fit seems slightly off. It’s a nice but not the most flattering getup on him, we’ve seen him look better.
    Zac – not that interesting but sharper, crisp and dapper. He is impeccable.
    The fit of Miles’s suit could’ve been better and those tan shoes stick out like a sore thumb.