Lupita Nyong’o In Cushnie Et Ochs – Late Night with Jimmy Fallon

Lupita Nyong'o In Cushnie Et Ochs - Late Night with Jimmy Fallon

Lupita Nyong’o made a guest appearance on Late Night With Jimmy Fallon on Wednesday (January 22).

The ’12 Years a Slave’ SAG and Critics’ Choice Award winner, shared stories about her family, their reaction to her much-deserved Oscar nomination and that she thought Emma Thompson was ‘a riot’ having photobombed her on the red SAGs carpet.

Dressed in a Cushnie et Ochs Spring 2014 sleeveless cowl neck crop top and high-waist, wide-leg trousers, it’s once again the colour which I find so captivating about this look.

We haven’t seen her wear many looks featuring trousers, so this is a nice change of pace.

It’s always exciting to see what she’s going to wear next. While you all know what dress I would like to see her wear on the red carpet at the Oscars, the honour will surely go to Miuccia Prada, considering Lupita is the current face of Miu Miu.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Hilary Duff's Saint Laurent 'Sac De Jour Mini' Leather Tote

Hilary Duff’s Saint Laurent ‘Sac De Jour Mini’ Leather Tote

Fearne Cotton In Notte by Marchesa - National Television Awards 2014

Fearne Cotton In Notte by Marchesa – National Television Awards 2014

20 Responses to Lupita Nyong’o In Cushnie Et Ochs – Late Night with Jimmy Fallon

1. wer January 23, 2014 at 20:14 #

that sag photo is hilarious and lupita looks amazing here. i’m excited about her oscar gown but also a bit worried; we all know what miuccia can create, right?

• gga January 23, 2014 at 20:59 #

Miuccia can be a hit or miss with gowns, the very first red carpet appearance Lupita had (with a Prada gown) was lovely and so was Adele Exarchopoulos’ Miu Miu gown at the Golden Globes. idk let’s hope for the best.

• wer January 23, 2014 at 22:31 #

yes, lupita’s gown was lovely indeed,but i just can’t forget kerry washington’s (at sag and scandal season 3 premiere) or milla jovovich’s (in cannes) prada dresses.

• Serenity January 24, 2014 at 00:37 #

Kerry also wore a beautiful Miu Miu to the Oscars last year. So, it’s definitely possible. But I’m not positive she will wear a Miuccia-designed gown, because she hasn’t been wearing her designs to other events. They obviously don’t have her under lock and key like Dior does their reps. Thank God!!!

2. Christine January 23, 2014 at 20:20 #

The color is rich. Lovely

3. Pri January 23, 2014 at 20:20 #

I am looking forward to the “Non-Stop” promo tour, Lupita, Michelle Dockery and Julianne Moore, those are going to be some fierce red carpets.

And Liam Neeson of course.

4. Sandria January 23, 2014 at 20:32 #

The girl can do no wrong in the fashion stakes I cannot wait to see her Oscar’s gown

• SilentVisitor January 23, 2014 at 21:39 #

5. Yeliz January 23, 2014 at 21:03 #

She looks great as always.

6. Maz January 23, 2014 at 21:06 #

Oh FC….no miuccia no! Its not often I hope you’re wrong but on this occasion I can only pray you are!

7. EmmaWoodhouse January 23, 2014 at 21:55 #

My soul just screamed NOOOOOO at the thought of Miuccia dressing Lupita for the Oscars!
    However, Lupita did wear probably the best Prada gown ever in one of her very first appearances…

• CreoleLady January 23, 2014 at 22:50 #

Lol, “noooooooo” was my first thought, not Prada, let’s not tempt thr fashion fates again. Well, if that’s the case, maybe lightening can strike twice….

Also, slightly OT, for FC, the FLOTUS reportedly wore a red silk jumpsuit to her private birthday party. Sigh, can u imagine? Anyway, Lupita looks great in hers.

• Catherine Kallon January 24, 2014 at 10:54 #

I haven’t seen it yet, I am already dying inside…it must have been amazing

• CreoleLady January 24, 2014 at 21:25 #

Unfortunately, pictures of the first lady may not surface as the event was “no social media” according to the Washington Post — except for Beyonce apparently, lol. Maybe Mrs Obama will take pity on us and release one picture…

8. Larissa January 23, 2014 at 22:31 #

I’m not happy at all about this news about Lupita wearing Prada at the Oscars but I want to trust her fashion sense, I mean if a gown is truly hideous (and sadly most Prada gowns are) I don’t think she would agree to wear it on such a big night.

9. Anne Gallagher January 23, 2014 at 22:49 #

Wonderful as usual. In my books she has yet to make a fashion misstep.

Can’t wait to see her Oscar gown!

10. the ogre January 23, 2014 at 23:42 #

So she looks so damn great in jumpsuits too! Brilliant as always! I’m not too worried about the Oscars because I know that this girl will somehow pull through!

11. Serenity January 24, 2014 at 00:40 #

This is brilliant! Whenever I see a post coming up with her name on it, I hold my breath. It’s like, she has been so perfect, so amazing, I’m afraid! Afraid she has nowhere to go but down…..and yet she just keeps climbing! #howdoesshedoit

12. Alina January 24, 2014 at 14:06 #

Once again – AMAZING!

Can’t wait to see what she has in store for us for the Oscars!

13. kane January 24, 2014 at 17:50 #

Love the simple and yet amazing neckline.