[glam_ad size="push"]

Must-Have Monday

Must-Have Monday

Julia Louis-Dreyfus' Christian Louboutin	'Pigalle' Pumps

Julia Louis-Dreyfus’ Christian Louboutin ‘Pigalle’ Pumps

29 Responses to Fashion Critics’ 2014 SAG Awards Roundup

1. iamloved January 23, 2014 at 01:09 #

Why is Helen Mirren in an ‘over 60’s’ category??!! Quite patronising… She holds her own against any of the A-Listers 10, 20 or 30 years younger then her in style and loveliness!

Not a fan of this particularly dress though 🙂

2. George January 21, 2014 at 21:31 #

Hahahahahahahaha no Muccia no award!

3. alosh January 21, 2014 at 21:03 #

I think Kerry Washington looks pretty cute. I loved the hair&make-up and the top! Skirt is a bit controversial but still… She is gorgeous!

4. oksana January 21, 2014 at 19:12 #

Dear FC i love you your award nameS are amazing. pretty but zzz award is MTE

5. admmgz January 21, 2014 at 15:52 #

FC, I love your round ups! I agree w/ all of them 🙂

6. Markness January 21, 2014 at 15:15 #

Not only are you dedicated and passionate for red carpet fashion but you also take it lightly FC. You always find humor in things that people can get pretty serious. I love this roundup of yours. That No Miuccia, No and Y’all Hated It I loved it were highlarious. Keep it up FC. I’ll forever be a fan. 😀 <3

7. EmmaWoodhouse January 21, 2014 at 13:33 #

Great round-up, as always! I really enjoy these. 🙂

8. Irmina January 21, 2014 at 11:28 #

Kerry, why? 🙁

9. Jess2 January 21, 2014 at 09:18 #

The round ups always bring a big smile to my face. I agree almost completely but Anna Gunn was my favourite Monique Lhuillier at the event, she was stunning!!
    And once again, brilliant award names, my favourite being for Kerry.

10. Maz January 21, 2014 at 09:07 #

Ha ha…”no Miuccia, no” is hilarious and soooooo true! Prada + big occasion rarely works.

I’m almost scared for the Oscar’s in case Lupita and Amy can’t keep it up. Fingers and toes all crossed.

11. Britta January 21, 2014 at 03:24 #

I really love the Max Mara gown and the styling for Jen Garner – and I didn’t fell asleep at all! And I loved Kerry Washington! Why not have a bit of fun while pregnant! Love it! And Amy Adams won for me – because of the overall styling. But Lupita was right behind her in the stunning Gucci gown!

12. cherrysoftness January 21, 2014 at 01:37 #

How long until Lupita Nyong’o gets snapped up for a cosmetics deal?? A luxury brand better get their hands on her first. Every time I see her I swoon over everything on her face – she looks so incredibly regal, the colors never look out of place or harsh or too much.

• Ali F January 21, 2014 at 09:56 #

I’d buy anything she puts her name on! What a gorgeous complexion… swoon indeed.

13. amy January 21, 2014 at 00:36 #

the first row is giving me life. stunning looks.

14. chicshrieks January 21, 2014 at 00:01 #

Yay Lupita and Amy got best-dressed! Also, the last three awards 🙂

15. Joy January 20, 2014 at 23:48 #

Love this ROUNDUP!! One of my favs to date. You are spot on! 🙂

16. Jenifer January 20, 2014 at 23:25 #

Jennifer Garner Dress by far the best 🙂

17. Mario January 20, 2014 at 23:04 #

Well since Cate’s Givenchy dress was a recolored version of the RTW runway one it cannot be classified as ‘couture’ by any means.

18. Yeliz January 20, 2014 at 22:37 #

Totally agree on all these awards! Lupita and Amy were outstandingly stunning. Those two looks are BDOTY worthy in my eyes.

19. Carrie January 20, 2014 at 21:34 #

I adore these round up posts! Well done, FC. 🙂

20. Serenity January 20, 2014 at 21:24 #

I couldn’t agree more. Although Jared Leto might have been one tiny hair ahead of James for me. Plus he broght his mom as his date-so beautiful, btw-and they were so sweer posing together on the red carpet. So, that was a special red carpet moment for me.

• Serenity January 20, 2014 at 21:25 #

Yikes to my spelling, sorry!

21. Nat39 January 20, 2014 at 21:09 #

Lupita and Amy were the best 2 once again, and James continues to impress, looking almost too handsome in his impeccable getup, superb. Total agreement here.
    Glad to see that award for Cate. Personally, thought her look was h2t heavenly.

22. Ella January 20, 2014 at 20:51 #

I am inclined to agree on almost all of these! Though for me, I like Jennifer Garner’s. Yes, it isn’t glam…but she isn’t either. I just love seeing her dress up =)

And Kerry Washington. Man, she is letting me down anymore =(

23. Charlotte January 20, 2014 at 20:36 #

Except for Jennifer Garner and Claire Danes, I disagree !
    Still, I like the titles, especially for the last three of them.