20.01.14

Christian Dior Spring 2014 Couture Front Row

Christian Dior Spring 2014 Couture Front Row 2

Spring 2014 Couture Fashion Week continued today with a host of lovely ladies taking to the front row for Christian Dior’s show.

Kate Bosworth: The actress, who arrived with her husband Michael Polish, wore a Dior navy-blue-and-silver metallic embroidered top and skirt, which she styled with bi-colour Dior shoes. The look is very simple, letting the pieces speak for themselves without over-accessorizing, but a part of me feels like this look would be better suited to Chloe Grace Moretz.

Allison Williams: While her look sported many of the emblems we saw on the Christian Dior Spring 2014 runway, there was nothing back-to-school about her super-chic look. Following Diane Kruger’s trendy camel-coat-wearing lead, the actress also slung her Dior wool coat over her shoulder while wearing a burgundy knit top with burgundy leather pants. Opting for barely any makeup, she styled her look with an emblem-emblazoned ‘Lady Dior’ bag and bi-colour Dior shoes.

Olga Kurylenko: The Ukraine-born actress gave us the bombshell moment, looking super sexy wearing a Dior embroidered-and-printed pastel-metallic guipure top with a high-waist navy wool skirt. While I would lose the ivory-and-black Dior clutch, I would kill for those Dior multi-coloured pumps.

Christian Dior Spring 2014 Couture Front Row 3

Ni Ni: Having worn a few Dior pieces recently appears to have scored the actress a front row seat. Once again I find the clutch a tad distracting, and on this occasion she can also keep the shoes, but her chiffon top and yellow pleated-hem skirt from Dior’s Spring 2014 collection are uber chic.

Leelee Sobieski: Wherever Raf Simons leads, LeeLee follows. The Dior-front-row regular wore a Dior metallic jacquard dress with a grey wool swing coat styled with ankle-strap Dior shoes in a supercharged blue hue.

Credit: Getty

Best Dressed Of The Week - Lupita Nyong'o In Ralph Lauren & Calvin Klein Collection and Chris Pine In Ermenegildo Zegna Couture

Best Dressed Of The Week – Lupita Nyong’o In Ralph Lauren & Calvin Klein Collection and Chris Pine In Ermenegildo Zegna Couture

Anna Dello Russo In Prada - Christian Dior Spring 2014 Couture Front Row

Anna Dello Russo In Prada – Christian Dior Spring 2014 Couture Front Row

30 Responses to Christian Dior Spring 2014 Couture Front Row

1. Beth Rodrigues January 20, 2014 at 18:02 #

Leelee looks great in that swing coat..what a picture!!

2. justme January 20, 2014 at 18:07 #

Leelee is my favourite from the bunch.

I don’t like Kate’s dress.

Allison’s top is so long that I thought it was a dress before I scrolled down, her pants are too baggy and her accessories don’t work either.

Like you, FC, I would ditch Olga’s clutch. She looks lovely otherwise though.

Ni Ni… no no (sorry, I had to lol).

3. Christine January 20, 2014 at 18:15 #

Leelee looks amazing! She should really be a Dior Ambassador. Love her look. Olga looks good as well. I actually like Kate and Allison looks too.

• admmgz January 20, 2014 at 19:34 #

• Emily January 20, 2014 at 21:45 #

4. the ogre January 20, 2014 at 18:25 #

Wow! I never thought a Dior shpwing could turn out so perfect! My top 3 are Allison Williams, Leelee Sobieski and Olga Kurylenko.

5. Nat39 January 20, 2014 at 18:33 #

Olga is my fave. J’adore those shoes and how perfectly they complement the top. The outfit fits her to perfection and she is working it with irresistible charm. I’d also ditch that distracting clutch though, it looks completely out of place.

• Nat39 January 20, 2014 at 20:32 #

and Leelee too, don’t like her hair though.

• julyol1972 January 20, 2014 at 23:18 #

Agree on Leelee’s hair. A chignon would’ve been the perfect finishing touch to her divine outfit. Love that coat! Runner up is Olga!

6. SilentVisitor January 20, 2014 at 18:48 #

Olga without the clutch, Nini without the clutch as well and Leelee are my favorites

7. Anj January 20, 2014 at 18:56 #

Olga is my favorite here. I may have changed my mind if I saw underneath LeeLee’s coat but I can’t see the whole picture there.

8. Lee Ann January 20, 2014 at 18:57 #

kate is wearing pre fall- I believe Lee Lee is wearing a skirt becauce I bought it and will kill to get my hands on the coat and shoes

9. EmmaWoodhouse January 20, 2014 at 19:04 #

Lee Lee’s picture is delightful! Olga (sans clutch, I agree) is gorgeous here. In truth, with a few tweaks they all look good.

10. Alina January 20, 2014 at 19:05 #

Olga is my favourite here – I even like the clutch. Leelee is my second favourite.

11. H January 20, 2014 at 19:07 #

Mama Kurylenko looks stunning! I am agree with you FC, I see Chloe in that dress and the others look great as well, Leelee’s picture is really theatrical.

• H January 20, 2014 at 19:09 #

Also, I miss Olivia Palermo in this show.

• Serenity January 20, 2014 at 22:31 #

12. CreoleLady January 20, 2014 at 19:16 #

Wow, a Dior look I love h2t. Two, in fact. J’adore Leelee and Olga sans clutch. The world has just tilted on its axis, lol.

13. Charlotte January 20, 2014 at 19:31 #

I like Allison’s look but not the styling : the shoes and the bag are too much.
    I like Olga’s dress, she looks great.

14. Pedro January 20, 2014 at 19:44 #

Olga looks amazing but Allison looks PERFECT!

15. Noemi January 20, 2014 at 20:49 #

What a chic front row, Leelee Sobieski is so classy, easily my favorite. Ni Ni looks adorable, how can Asian women always look so beautiful and graceful? Did they attend a school during childhood? :-)

16. Valissa January 20, 2014 at 22:08 #

Why is Leelee not fronting the Dior campaigns? J-Law is pretty and famous and all but she does not do justice to Dior. Leelee on the other hand looks fantastic in every Dior piece! She’s my favourite here :)

• Catherine Kallon January 21, 2014 at 06:45 #

Possibly because she’s doesn’t have a major movie and huge fan base like JLaw.

17. Serenity January 20, 2014 at 22:30 #

Wow, they ALL look good. I still love Dior, and when one of their looks is good, it is OH SO GOOD!

Kate looks nice, though I agree it might look best on someone younger.

Allison is fantabulous! She’s even selling me those emblems I usually hate. I like them onn that purse a lot, and don’t mind them on the coat either.

Olga is so sexy, and near perfect-if not for the out-of-place clutch. But her shoes almost make up for it.

NiNi is probably my least fave, but she still looks pretty good, and I don’t mind the shoes. But the clutch isn’t the best choice.

Lee Lee is a gorgeous Dior muse, killing it at couture, as usual–and those shoes!!!! I just wish she didn’t look so damn serious all the time.

Where are J.Law and Marion? And someone else mentioned Olivia Palermo.???

18. Lila January 20, 2014 at 23:35 #

I love Allison’s look! Everything about it and I normally hate the emblems.

I like the pieces of Olga’s outfit the best but something about the styling doesn’t quite work for me. That’s possibly just my dislike of the clutch talking though. I have the same issue with Leelee’s look. So Allison is my favorite head to toe but I love a lot of the other pieces.

19. amy January 21, 2014 at 00:34 #

pretty bunch. leelee is quintessential Raf Simons in that coat. Allison’s outfit seems a bit overdone but it’s working and Olga just looks classy.

20. Tracy January 21, 2014 at 08:38 #

Loving Leelee and Kate’s look. Olga looks amazing but the clutch is so distracting. And just realised how tiny Allison’s waist is with that belt!!!

21. Dhppy January 21, 2014 at 09:06 #

Finally, Kurylenko is wearing the higher waisted looks that shorten that torso. She looks great. It’s Ni Ni who is wowing me, though. She really does Dior justice. She looks born to wear it…. and those shoes are fantastic!

22. Yeliz January 21, 2014 at 13:38 #

Olga and Allison are my favourites here.

23. Cara January 30, 2014 at 09:10 #

I personally like Nini’s look and not overtly digging of Leelee’s look. Alison and Olga looks greta too.