19.01.14

Tina Fey In Oscar de la Renta – 2014 SAG Awards

Tina Fey In Oscar de la Renta - 2014 SAG Awards

Tina Fey had quite the little fashionista join her on the red carpet of the 2014 SAG Awards in Los Angeles tonight (January 18).

The actress and presenter wore a black, cap-sleeved Oscar de la Renta gown from the designer’s Pre-Fall 2014 collection.

She accented the chic look with a Roger Vivier Cerniera clutch and playful earrings and cocktail ring.

Tina Fey doesn’t always hit it out of the park on the red carpet, so going for a simple, classic look was a great decision–this look is both chic and timeless.

Props must be given to Tina’s daughter Alice, as well, because she is quite the well-styled little girl!

Credit: Getty

Helen Mirren In Escada - 2014 SAG Awards

Helen Mirren In Escada – 2014 SAG Awards

Camila Alves In Donna Karan Atelier & Matthew McConaughey In Dolce & Gabbana – 2014 SAG Awards

17 Responses to Tina Fey In Oscar de la Renta – 2014 SAG Awards

1. Christine January 19, 2014 at 02:57 #

Tina looks nice and chic. Her daughter is so cute!

2. Prudence January 19, 2014 at 02:58 #

the cap sleeve is giving me a strong McQueen vibe ( refer to Pipa Middleton’s bridesmaid dress ). Anyhow, I am totally bored and that’s severe updo is so matronly.

3. amy January 19, 2014 at 03:03 #

Tina looks fine but that little girl is too cute. and the clutch is totally matching her little dress

4. jessicamarantelli January 19, 2014 at 03:09 #

“black on black tough to pull off” but she looks chic, even though her daughter is totally outshining her.

5. noo January 19, 2014 at 05:11 #

I like the look, but this might be Tina’s last big red carpet appearance until she gets a new show, so i wish she had gone out with a bang :S

6. Serenity January 19, 2014 at 05:29 #

I think tina looks smokin’ hot here, and I don’t usually get that vibe from her. I like her updo too. But, of course, the daughter is precious. I guess it must be a trend to bring your little one to the awards show. Naturally, Brad and Angelina did it first, with Maddox. But others have done so since then too, an actor, can’t remember who, brought his daughter, and at the Critic’s Choice Awards, Cate Blanchett brought her little boy, Ignatius

7. arang January 19, 2014 at 05:36 #

Wow! Love this whole look! You could call it basic, I suppose, but I think it’s just about perfect on her. Love the center parted hair too.

8. Alina January 19, 2014 at 05:49 #

I really enjoy Tina’s simple look, but her little girl is so cute and chic!!!

9. jon January 19, 2014 at 08:20 #

She looks chic and elegant here, i liked how her gown doesn’t scream ODLR and her stylist kept the jewelry to a minimum, which is appropriate for the SAG. Also, I noticed the commentator always writes that Tina “doesn’t always hit it out of the ball park” but if you go back to the past 5 to 10 post on TF you’d notice that each time she had gotten positive reviews here, so I don’t get why she always has to be painted as the funny lady who can’t look good, just a bit baffled at that trend

10. Yeliz January 19, 2014 at 10:57 #

Her daughter looks so cute and I also like Tina’s look. It’s simple but beautiful.

• admmgz January 20, 2014 at 23:22 #

11. the ogre January 19, 2014 at 12:11 #

I am not too enamoured by this look. It’s simple and chic but we know Tina made a few great choices last year on the red carpet. I wish she had done so over here too. I’m more in awe of her daughter. I love the way she’s holding her clutch. Quite a pro, this one. Very cute.

12. Jess2 January 19, 2014 at 13:20 #

They both look beautiful!

13. kane January 19, 2014 at 15:24 #

Good look for Tina, but I find myself only looking at her daughter, who’s totally outshining her mom.

• Taylahre January 19, 2014 at 21:45 #

Her daughter is selling her look like a pro and I think you’ll see her mom is letting her rock the red carpet

• gabis January 20, 2014 at 19:07 #

Me too. Whoever styled this pretty pair focused more on the little cute pie I must say.

14. gabis January 20, 2014 at 19:04 #

Much much improved from the Golden Globes. I really like this look except for the sheer panels on the skirt which I find quite tacky and dated.
    Her daughter looks just too much cute.