19.01.14

Julia Louis-Dreyfus In Monique Lhuillier – 2014 SAG Awards

Julia Louis-Dreyfus In Monique Lhuillier - 2014 SAG Awards

Julia Louis-Dreyfus attended the 2014 SAG Awards held at the Shrine Auditorium on Saturday (January 18) in Los Angeles.

The ‘Veep’ actress wore a color-blocked, Monique Lhullier gown. Like Anna Gunn, Julie went with the always-chic black and navy combination with a lace inset that sadly didn’t show up in many of the photos.

Julia’s strength normally lies in the impeccable fit of her dresses so it was a bit disappointing to see this gown looking just a touch off in the bust. It’s not clear if it’s a fit issue or the way the material is photographing but it’s not the perfection she normally delivers.

Otherwise, it’s a gorgeous, modern look topped off with a simple blowout and Forevermark jewels.

I expect that the tiny issue in the bust won’t stop Julia from landing on plenty of best-dressed lists.

Credit: Getty

Gabrielle Union's Torn by Ronny Kobo 'Shauna' Zebra Sweater

Gabrielle Union’s Torn by Ronny Kobo ‘Shauna’ Zebra Sweater

Elisabeth Moss In Michael Kors – 2014 SAG Awards

Elisabeth Moss In Michael Kors – 2014 SAG Awards

10 Responses to Julia Louis-Dreyfus In Monique Lhuillier – 2014 SAG Awards

1. Christine January 19, 2014 at 01:53 #

A no from me

2. DivaDebbi (Beauty and Fashion Blog) January 19, 2014 at 02:02 #

Seeing the bust up close is a distraction. It’s otherwise pretty, love the glossy hair and makeup, could have easily lived with out the bow clutch.

3. Serenity January 19, 2014 at 02:40 #

I’m quite surprised that this is Lhuillier, but it is a good look for her, regardless. I think the fit is great, not seeing the problem in the bust, really. She looks extremely chic and refined, I like the sheen of the fabric too.

4. Alina January 19, 2014 at 06:08 #

Love how glossy the whole look is!

5. Yeliz January 19, 2014 at 09:59 #

It’s indeed a bit off in the bust area, but I still love this look. She looks great.

6. the ogre January 19, 2014 at 13:38 #

I’m sorry but after her fabulous Globes look, I’m a bit disappointed in this one. She looks chic, regardless but I expect a lot more polish from her. Something’s off here and I really don’t know what. Don’t like the clutch at all.

7. EmmaWoodhouse January 19, 2014 at 14:59 #

It’s ok, nothing special!

8. kane January 19, 2014 at 15:37 #

It’s fine, but a step down from the Globes.

9. Camille January 19, 2014 at 16:36 #

I think she had bust petals on, or perhaps the gown had some kind of built in bra cups, but the material is so smooth that whatever she had on her bosom was showing thru a tad. At least that is what it seemed to me as I watched her during the awards show. It’s a fine dress, nothing memorable, but she looked nice and I liked her hair and makeup.

10. Sanya January 19, 2014 at 21:18 #

I may be the only one, but for me this was the best look of the night. I don’t care about bust, it’s such beautiful dress.