Tinie Tempah In Louis Vuitton – Louis Vuitton Fall 2014 Menswear Show

Tinie Tempah In Louis Vuitton - Louis Vuitton Fall 2014 Menswear Show

Tinie Tempah continued to take his role as British Fashion Council’s style ambassador very seriously with a trip to Paris to attend the Louis Vuitton Menswear Fall 2014 show as part of Paris Fashion Week on Thursday (January 16) in Paris, France.

The rapper, who we’ve seen don a floral-print blazer before, wore a snazzy blazer from the Louis Vuitton Fall 2013 collection.

While this may not be to everyone’s taste – especially once you factor in the grey tank top, cropped navy trousers and Tinie’s can’t-live-without tassel-accented Jimmy Choo loafers – you have to give the man a standing ‘O’ for keeping menswear on the red carpet/front row interesting.

Personally, I love it from head-to-toe.

131foxleysft_black_side

You can buy Tinie’s Jimmy Choo ‘Foxley’ Loafers from Jimmy Choo US and Jimmy Choo UK.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Halle Berry In Atelier Versace - Late Show With David Letterman

Halle Berry In Atelier Versace – Late Show With David Letterman

Brie Larson In Escada - 2014 Critics' Choice Movie Awards

Brie Larson In Escada – 2014 Critics’ Choice Movie Awards

8 Responses to Tinie Tempah In Louis Vuitton – Louis Vuitton Fall 2014 Menswear Show

1. Yeliz January 16, 2014 at 18:50 #

I think he had better looks.

• Christine January 16, 2014 at 19:42 #

+1 I give props for keeping things interesting

2. Nat39 January 16, 2014 at 18:51 #

This isn’t exactly very tasteful in my book. I’m not too fond of those florals to begin with, and his presentation (that grey tank top is killing me) isn’t winning me over either. I’m not a big fan of his style in general, the cropped pants and all, but kudos to him for keeping things interesting, I just wish he did it in a bit more tasteful manner.

• Nat39 January 16, 2014 at 19:33 #

…I’m hoping it’ll grow on me but this isn’t working. It’s a very dressy blazer, no wonder it’s presented with a classic white shirt-bow-tie getup. I understand Tinie tried to dress it down with that tank top for the more relaxed event but it just looks wrong.

3. Serenity January 16, 2014 at 19:05 #

I think he is so major! I look forward to seeing his looks on the red carpet, and it’s always unique. Never boring, which meenswear often is. He definitely gets a standing ‘O’ from me for this look, gray tank top and all.

4. CreoleLady January 16, 2014 at 19:08 #

He def keeps it interesting. It’s the high-waters. Have tried to like the ankle-pant look on men in the middle of the winter but really can’t stand it. Maybe with deck shoes on a yacht docked at Cannes….

5. Tea January 17, 2014 at 00:30 #

Love it tank top, loafers and all!

6. Markness January 17, 2014 at 00:38 #

I love this! But for some reason, Tinie Tempah can never sell this to me. He is still in a trying hard stage for me. Maybe I’ll wait until he looks effortlessly dapper.