Anna Kendrick In Reem Acra – 2014 UNICEF Ball

Anna Kendrick In Reem Acra - 2014 UNICEF Ball

Anna Kendrick looked sensational while taking to the red carpet for the 2014 UNICEF Ball held at the Regent Beverly Wilshire Hotel on Tuesday (January 14) in Beverly Hills, California.

Looking better than a few attendees at the Golden Globes, the actress stunned wearing a Reem Acra Resort 2013 raspberry sweetheart-neckline strapless gown featuring diamond cut-out panels accented with lace.

The celebrity favourite gemstone clutch from Rauwolf accessorized her look along with a selection of rings and earrings featuring a ruby stone.

Sporting a lighter hair colour, the actress teased her tresses into a chic half-up, half-down bouffant with curls cascading down her back, with silvery eye makeup enhancing her steel-grey eyes and a pretty pink lip colour rounding out her look.

This is a real contender for BDOTW; it could rival any of the attendees at the Globes. Do you agree?

Credit: Style.com & Getty

27 thoughts on “Anna Kendrick In Reem Acra – 2014 UNICEF Ball

1. AnnaLee

I totally agree! She looks AMAZING! This is one of my favorite pieces of the resort 2013 collection and she wears it perfectly.
    Really, this collection screams red carpet, such a shame that this is only the second look we’ve seen (after Kate Hudson).
    Definitely BDOTW!!!!

1. noo

I love this collection too, it’s my favorite reem acra collection ever and anna looks amaziiiiing in the dress :D

2. Serenity

Absolutely agree! BDOTW worthy-worthier than many Globes showings. Also, I believe this is my favorite look from her, ever!

3. Agi

I agree that she looks great, but It’s not a BDOTW for me. Her poor squashed boobs are trying to escape in all directions from the, to small, cups.

4. Yeliz

This is so stunning and well styled. I totally agree that this look can beat a lot of the Golden Globe looks. Definitely BDOTW worthy.

5. Valissa

I don’t like her hair, I don’t get the black clutch and there is nothing special, original or memorable about that dress. It looks like a cheap Elie Saab knock off.
    Clearly, it’s a thumbs down from me….

6. msd

It’s too small for her bust. She would have spent the whole night yanking it up. It’s a shame because otherwise she looks great here and the raspberry colour is fab.

7. gabis

Her boobs look squashed and the black clutch is quite harsh. Yet I agree this is still better than some Golden Globes looks. I love the dress and her simple styling plus the color is gorgeous but I’m not sure I find this BDOTW worthy.

8. from-chitown

The dress is beautiful and on first glance loved it on her. But I have a major issue with her hair – don’t like it at all. And the dress looks a little too tight in the bust area.

9. arang

Lovely! That color is just luscious. I love the idea of her hairstyle, but something about it is not translating well from the front view, imo. Is it just the pictures?

10. amy

the color of the dress is just wowser. I love the discrete lace details. her hair isn’t great though. anyway she looks lovely

11. H

Again, people criticizing the breast of women. Anna looks sensational and definitely better than all of those actresses looking boring and everyone calling them “chic”. BDOTW!

1. msd

Huh? People have criticised the fit of the dress. It’s too small. The fashion house should have customised it.

12. Nat39

Nice and beautiful. I’m not seeing anything that great or amazing though, doesn’t excite me, it’s just a good pretty look for her (also not too fond of the hair though). I think she deserves to be in the poll, just not a top contender in my eyes.

13. Nat39

14. shap_half

I love that there’s a tough-girl vibe here that she normally doesn’t project. I think it’s the makeup and hair, great contrast to the sweetness of the gown. It’s been a while since we really see Anna knock it out like this. Good for her.

15. Anne Gallagher

I agree..she looks as glamorous as anyone at the Golden Globes. I love the raspberry hue of this lovely dress.

16. Peony

It’s okay. The dress looks like a gown Valentino has done before. Not sold on the hair and makeup, or the fit.

17. Jess2

Miss Kendrick has taken a very welcoming style turn of late, moving away from the nude/blush/cream cutesy dresses and really branching out into different colours and styles. I am so in love with many of her recent looks including this and those featuring Elie Saab and Temperley London.

18. Prudence

i don’t get the excitement…she is wearing a strapless red dress…as if we have not seen a thousand others.On top of it the fit is off, her hair is lame and the clutch uninspiring. Are we seriously looking at the same pic cause some of yall are way to excited over what I am seeing here.