Anna Kendrick In Reem Acra – 2014 UNICEF Ball

Anna Kendrick In Reem Acra - 2014 UNICEF Ball

Anna Kendrick looked sensational while taking to the red carpet for the 2014 UNICEF Ball held at the Regent Beverly Wilshire Hotel on Tuesday (January 14) in Beverly Hills, California.

Looking better than a few attendees at the Golden Globes, the actress stunned wearing a Reem Acra Resort 2013 raspberry sweetheart-neckline strapless gown featuring diamond cut-out panels accented with lace.

The celebrity favourite gemstone clutch from Rauwolf accessorized her look along with a selection of rings and earrings featuring a ruby stone.

Sporting a lighter hair colour, the actress teased her tresses into a chic half-up, half-down bouffant with curls cascading down her back, with silvery eye makeup enhancing her steel-grey eyes and a pretty pink lip colour rounding out her look.

This is a real contender for BDOTW; it could rival any of the attendees at the Globes. Do you agree?

Credit: Style.com & Getty

17th Malaga Film Festival 2014 Opening Ceremony Red Carpet Roundup

17th Malaga Film Festival 2014 Opening Ceremony Red Carpet Roundup

Jennifer Lopez In Tom Ford - 'American Idol' XIII Season Premiere Event

Jennifer Lopez In Tom Ford – ‘American Idol’ XIII Season Premiere Event

27 Responses to Anna Kendrick In Reem Acra – 2014 UNICEF Ball

1. AnnaLee January 15, 2014 at 09:36 #

I totally agree! She looks AMAZING! This is one of my favorite pieces of the resort 2013 collection and she wears it perfectly.
    Really, this collection screams red carpet, such a shame that this is only the second look we’ve seen (after Kate Hudson).
    Definitely BDOTW!!!!

• noo January 15, 2014 at 15:54 #

I love this collection too, it’s my favorite reem acra collection ever and anna looks amaziiiiing in the dress :D

2. Charlotte January 15, 2014 at 09:47 #

She looks great BUT the dress is too low on her breast and I miss a little bit of jewellery, maybe nice earrings or a bracelet.

3. Laura January 15, 2014 at 09:59 #

This look is stunning!

4. Serenity January 15, 2014 at 10:02 #

Absolutely agree! BDOTW worthy-worthier than many Globes showings. Also, I believe this is my favorite look from her, ever!

5. Agi January 15, 2014 at 10:17 #

I agree that she looks great, but It’s not a BDOTW for me. Her poor squashed boobs are trying to escape in all directions from the, to small, cups.

6. Yeliz January 15, 2014 at 10:18 #

This is so stunning and well styled. I totally agree that this look can beat a lot of the Golden Globe looks. Definitely BDOTW worthy.

• SilentVisitor January 15, 2014 at 12:52 #

7. Valissa January 15, 2014 at 10:39 #

I don’t like her hair, I don’t get the black clutch and there is nothing special, original or memorable about that dress. It looks like a cheap Elie Saab knock off.
    Clearly, it’s a thumbs down from me….

8. kane January 15, 2014 at 10:43 #

She looks gorgeous, but the clutch is rather uninspired.

9. msd January 15, 2014 at 10:58 #

It’s too small for her bust. She would have spent the whole night yanking it up. It’s a shame because otherwise she looks great here and the raspberry colour is fab.

10. Christine January 15, 2014 at 11:33 #

Definitely her best look!!! She looks beautiful

11. gabis January 15, 2014 at 12:22 #

Her boobs look squashed and the black clutch is quite harsh. Yet I agree this is still better than some Golden Globes looks. I love the dress and her simple styling plus the color is gorgeous but I’m not sure I find this BDOTW worthy.

12. from-chitown January 15, 2014 at 14:59 #

The dress is beautiful and on first glance loved it on her. But I have a major issue with her hair – don’t like it at all. And the dress looks a little too tight in the bust area.

13. arang January 15, 2014 at 15:09 #

Lovely! That color is just luscious. I love the idea of her hairstyle, but something about it is not translating well from the front view, imo. Is it just the pictures?

• Anissa January 15, 2014 at 15:37 #

Yes that’s exactly it. Maybe it’s the lighting or angle but it looks more messy than intentional…

14. amy January 15, 2014 at 15:20 #

the color of the dress is just wowser. I love the discrete lace details. her hair isn’t great though. anyway she looks lovely

15. H January 15, 2014 at 15:44 #

Again, people criticizing the breast of women. Anna looks sensational and definitely better than all of those actresses looking boring and everyone calling them “chic”. BDOTW!

• msd January 16, 2014 at 01:35 #

Huh? People have criticised the fit of the dress. It’s too small. The fashion house should have customised it.

16. Nat39 January 15, 2014 at 16:34 #

Nice and beautiful. I’m not seeing anything that great or amazing though, doesn’t excite me, it’s just a good pretty look for her (also not too fond of the hair though). I think she deserves to be in the poll, just not a top contender in my eyes.

17. Nat39 January 15, 2014 at 16:34 #

18. Alina January 15, 2014 at 21:28 #

The fit is off, plus I don’t like her hairstyle.

19. shap_half January 15, 2014 at 21:36 #

I love that there’s a tough-girl vibe here that she normally doesn’t project. I think it’s the makeup and hair, great contrast to the sweetness of the gown. It’s been a while since we really see Anna knock it out like this. Good for her.

20. Anne Gallagher January 15, 2014 at 23:23 #

I agree..she looks as glamorous as anyone at the Golden Globes. I love the raspberry hue of this lovely dress.

21. Peony January 16, 2014 at 04:19 #

It’s okay. The dress looks like a gown Valentino has done before. Not sold on the hair and makeup, or the fit.

22. Jess2 January 16, 2014 at 11:28 #

Miss Kendrick has taken a very welcoming style turn of late, moving away from the nude/blush/cream cutesy dresses and really branching out into different colours and styles. I am so in love with many of her recent looks including this and those featuring Elie Saab and Temperley London.

23. Prudence January 17, 2014 at 00:16 #

i don’t get the excitement…she is wearing a strapless red dress…as if we have not seen a thousand others.On top of it the fit is off, her hair is lame and the clutch uninspiring. Are we seriously looking at the same pic cause some of yall are way to excited over what I am seeing here.