13.01.14

Olivia Wilde In Gucci Première – 2014 Golden Globe Awards

Olivia Wilde In Gucci Première – 2014 Golden Globe Awards

Olivia Wilde had a serious moment in green on the red carpet of the 2014 Golden Globe Awards in Los Angeles this evening (January 12).

The pregnant star dressed her baby curves beautifully in a long-sleeved, shimmering Gucci Première gown.

She accented the look with a Emm Kuo clutch, Charlotte Olympia shoes and Forevermark diamonds.

Her ombré hair was left down in beachy waves, and she rocked smokey eyes and a nude lip.

This is being pregnant on the red carpet done right.

Credit: Getty

Get The Look: Kate Beckinsale's 2014 Golden Globes Punk-Inspired Hair Do

Get The Look: Kate Beckinsale’s 2014 Golden Globes Punk-Inspired Hair Do

Hayden Panettiere In Tom Ford – 2014 Golden Globe Awards

Hayden Panettiere In Tom Ford – 2014 Golden Globe Awards

34 Responses to Olivia Wilde In Gucci Première – 2014 Golden Globe Awards

1. Christine January 13, 2014 at 01:22 #

Love this! She looks amazing!! Love the makeup and hair! I think she is BDOTW worthy.

• Nat January 13, 2014 at 01:49 #

I agree. I am loving all her pregnant looks. Definetly not boring and predictable. BDOTW

• Anj January 13, 2014 at 02:17 #

Agree. In my top 5 best dressed at this event. Definitely wins best color. She looks amazing!

2. jessicamarantelli January 13, 2014 at 01:22 #

WOW what a stunning dress, all that beaded emerald is breathtaking….and Olivia looks amazing too. Pregnancy suits her.

3. Yeliz January 13, 2014 at 01:23 #

One of the best maternity looks ever on the red carpet. She is glowing and looks amazing.

• kimjustkim January 26, 2014 at 18:55 #

I know, right?! Her hair is perfection. Love her style!

4. AG January 13, 2014 at 01:26 #

I like the dress but her hair lets this whole thing down! Looks so ratty.

5. DivaDebbi (Beauty and Fashion Blog) January 13, 2014 at 01:27 #

WoWZa!!!

• Milla B. January 13, 2014 at 01:50 #

6. Susan N. January 13, 2014 at 01:27 #

She looks incredible. I generally expect pregnant actresses to wear empire waisted dresses so this is a pleasant surprise. One of the best dressed of the night!

7. Tamia January 13, 2014 at 01:38 #

Exceptionally beautiful woman in a beautiful dress. FC, does it remind you of Florence Welsh’s Givenchy dress from the Grammys last year?

• Alina January 13, 2014 at 05:08 #

This! I knew it reminded me of another dress.

8. Sleepless in Chicago January 13, 2014 at 01:41 #

I might be in a minority here – hated the color and a too tight fit that left nothing to imagination. I loved Kerry Washington’s dress she wore to the same event; that was elegant and classy.

9. Moxie January 13, 2014 at 01:41 #

Love the full body shot, but the close up makes the dress look like lizard skin, and not in a good way.

• snowlion January 13, 2014 at 04:25 #

I get lizard vibes as well (up close).

• Alina January 13, 2014 at 05:07 #

+2!

10. Marybeth January 13, 2014 at 01:45 #

Gorgeous dress — love the color on her!

Too bad about that awful ombre hair.
    I’m picturing her without the over-processed blonde ends and saying IF ONLY.

I still give this a thumbs up.

11. Cinders January 13, 2014 at 02:14 #

Sooo amazing! BDOTY

12. amy January 13, 2014 at 02:22 #

her hair looks awful but that dress is a dream on her.That’s some killer maternity wear

13. Rebecca Z January 13, 2014 at 04:52 #

Gorgeous. She could have used a comb, but there’s nothing seriously wrong with her hair. She looked just wonderful

14. Victoria January 13, 2014 at 05:45 #

She had an Angelina moment! Flashback to 2011 when Ang wore the green Versace gown to the Golden Globes.

15. Aline January 13, 2014 at 05:56 #

I’m surprised everybody loved this. I really disliked it, it gave me some serious lizard vibes. I do love the hair, though.

16. Nat39 January 13, 2014 at 08:46 #

I actually prefer Kerry’s more subtle, classy and ladylike approach to showing off a baby bump over Olivia’s tight and slinky “I don’t care if I’m pregnant” approach, even though I have to admit she is working it.

17. Sanya January 13, 2014 at 10:41 #

So glad the she finally has a god stylist. She looks amazing.

• TF January 13, 2014 at 12:18 #

That’s a funny comment, since she had the same stylist (Karla Welsh) about 5 years now.

• Sanya January 13, 2014 at 17:05 #

Hehe… Then is a really positive thing that miss Welsh has grown professionally. Olivia’s style has improved significantly in a last year, year and half :)

• TF January 14, 2014 at 01:12 #

I say Olivia dressed well before that, but I think her divorce around 2011 made her a little bit insecure about her many things including her fashion choices. I think being in a happy relationship brought her confidence back.
          She was -for me at least- the most beautiful women at the Globes this year.

18. Jess2 January 13, 2014 at 11:15 #

Oh yes!!! This is so on point, she looks absolutely amazing!! Best dressed baby bump of the year.

19. gabis January 13, 2014 at 13:01 #

If she wasn’t pregnant this would be an earlier BDOTY because the dress, the styling, everything is just unbelievably stunning. However, there’s a big belly going on and if you look at the pictures from her side and back you can see how the dress was awfully stretched and that is neither classy nor sexy. That she wanted to wear that dress I understand, but couldn’t it be one or two sizes up to fit her pergnancy properly?

20. Serenity January 13, 2014 at 15:03 #

I think it fit her baby bump perfectly. I didn’t see that it was ‘awfully stretched’ at all??? But anyway, I love that she featured the baby bump rather than trying to disguise it. She’s a beautiful, sexy, proud pregnant woman, and she should be! Fabulous! And even if the hair isn’t particularly to my taste, she still looks gorgeous with it like that. I kind of feelnlike an updo would’ve been out of place with this look somehow.

• gabis January 13, 2014 at 17:38 #

Well, have you checked other pictures from her? Because you cannot tell how tight the dress is from the front. Either way, that’s my opinion and has nothing to do with disguising the bump. And to be honest, the idea that I get from her in those clothes is very different from a “proud mother-to-be”. To me it looks more like she’s a woman who is unhappy with her body and needs to use tight clothes to “feel sexy”.

21. Carrie January 13, 2014 at 15:20 #

This was perfection! One of my top 3 of the night. Beautifully done.

22. kane January 13, 2014 at 17:31 #

How could I not love the colour. But the fabric gives me too much of a snake skin vibe. It’s just okay for me. Kerry all the way for me.

23. anonymous as always January 15, 2014 at 22:20 #

“This is being pregnant on the red carpet done right.” +1
    Also her skin and hair look marvelous!