Diane Kruger In Antonio Berardi - InStyle and Warner Brothers Golden Globes Awards Party

Diane Kruger attended the 2014 InStyle and Warner Bros Golden Globe Awards post-party on Sunday (January 12) in Beverly Hills, California, which rounded out a busy weekend with this being her third look.

The German actress wore an Antonio Berardi Pre-Fall 2014 black satin gown with dramatic gold crystal-embroidered detailing.

It’s a looser fit than we’ve come to expect from Diane, but I still find myself enjoying this more laidback approach from the Hollywood star. Has her recent engagement signalled a new style era?

Her favourite nude Charlotte Olympia ‘Cancer Pandora’ perspex clutch with tousled tresses completed her look.

NMV1LRB_mx

You can buy Diane’s Charlotte Olympia ‘Cancer Pandora’ perspex clutch from
Neiman Marcus and Bergdorf Goodman.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

23 thoughts on “Diane Kruger In Antonio Berardi – InStyle and Warner Brothers Golden Globes Awards Party

1. Valissa

I love this dress…I was convinced that Cate Blanchett would wear it during award season but if she didn’t then I’m glad Dianne did. She looks fab, I just wish she had done something with her hair and makeup and/or added a bold lip.

2. naama

she might be pregnant. she seems a bit fuller in the face in her last few appearances on the red carpet (might be her new hairstyle though), also her dresses lately are indeed less fitting. even the black one she wore on her last appearance, on the model it was more fitting than on Diane but Diane is very thin.

1. Serenity

I totally thought the same. This dress screams ‘baby bump’ to me. So does a sudden engagement after years of dating/co-habitating. Just sayin’. I would be super happy for her/them!

1. anonymous as always

Me too! I didn’t know they got engaged up to now! T am very happy for them. I love them as a couple. And if she is pregnant even better!

3. Anj

I’ve never really liked her fashion sense but this is just sloppy. From her hair to her bag, it’s bad. In addition, she doesn’t have the presence to pull this off.

4. kane

I like the gown, but her styling is a let-down. She might be experiencing the same fashion confusion Kerry had at that time…

5. Nat39

The nude clutch looks completely out of place and I’m not too fond of the hairstyle but I like the sleek simplicity of the look with the gold detailing enhancing it and preventing it from being a boring plain black gown. Nothing amazing but it’s good, I like it.

6. Anne Gallagher

The dress is quite nice, if a little low key, and this unusual for Antonio Berardi. I can see why people are looking for a baby bump. I do love the Charlotte Olympia Zodiac clutch evening purse.

7. Anne Gallagher

I don’t mind the dress, but it is a little low key for an Antonio Berardi gown. I can understand why everyone is looking for a baby bump. Though it doesn’t particularly go with the gown, I love the Charlotte Olympia Zodiac evening box clutch.

8. Serenity

I am a huge fan of Diane’s-both her acting and her style. So, I am fairly bummed to say thhis, but this entire look is a disappointment for me. Especially after readingshe was wearing Berardi, who is also one of my favorites. Now, if she is pregnant, I believe I can easily give the dress a pass. But there just isn’t any excuse for the hairdo/makeup (or lack thereof), or the totally out-of-place clutch. Not too long ago it seems we were having the same confusion regarding Kerry Washington…sooo…

9. Jen

I’m also thinking pregnant. I don’t detect a babybump, but sometimes fuller breasts are the first sign, and I think that’s what we’re looking at.