Sandra Bullock In Burberry Prorsum – BAFTA LA 2014 Awards Season Tea Party

Sandra Bullock In Burberry Prorsum - BAFTA LA 2014 Awards Season Tea Party

It’s the second event in a row that Sandra Bullock has opted for Burberry Prorsum, but the looks couldn’t be more different. Yesterday evening (January 11) the red carpet favourite opted for pre-fall 2014 top and skirt for the BAFTA LA 2014 Awards Season Tea Party at the Four Seasons Hotel in Beverley Hills, Los Angeles.

At the AFI Awards the previous evening Sandra had opted for an ultra-feminine nude look from the runway but last night, Sandra released her inner rock chick, which quite frankly, I love.

The on-trend midi length, figure-hugging skirt and printed t-shirt broke the rules of red carpet dressing for all the right reasons.

A pair of Casadei black suede and mesh pumps, big jewel necklace and smoky eyes all add up to one hell of an evening look.

The only alteration would be the bag. I really think a clutch would have been so much more chic, do you agree?

And with the awards season just about to kick off, is this our biggest indiacation yet as to what Sandra will be wearing to the big awards this season?

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Hayley Williams' UNIF 'Loft' Dress

Hayley Williams’ UNIF ‘Loft’ Dress

Anna Kendrick In J. Mendel - Art of Elysium Heaven Gala

Anna Kendrick In J. Mendel – Art of Elysium Heaven Gala

10 Responses to Sandra Bullock In Burberry Prorsum – BAFTA LA 2014 Awards Season Tea Party

1. Yeliz January 12, 2014 at 11:10 #

The bag was such a wrong choice, just like in her last look. Other than that she looks nice.

2. Alina January 12, 2014 at 11:16 #

I liked the bag with het previous look, but here I agree that a clutch would have worked better. Other than that, I think she looks great.

3. Iva January 12, 2014 at 11:28 #

Without the bag this would have been a great look.

4. Ramsay January 12, 2014 at 11:35 #

It’s different from other red carpet looks this weekend – I’ll probably would’ve forgotten about it in 20minutes but I don’t mind it…

5. gabis January 12, 2014 at 13:43 #

I agree about the bag but it’s not just that. I think the styling could’ve been better. Still I L-O-V-E the outfit. The shirt+skirt combo is simply and absolutely perfect. And Sandra looks divine on it. Plus I love that she did something a bit different with her hair and the makeup is both complementary and flawless.

6. Christine January 12, 2014 at 13:45 #

The bag and the necklace gotta go.

7. Ericka January 12, 2014 at 15:13 #

I utterly love this and would wear it head to toe. I am hopeless with clutches so I don’t mind the bag.

8. Aline January 12, 2014 at 18:31 #

I actually like the bag, what I would’ve ditched is the necklace. But still, it’s a very good look, IMO.

9. Serenity January 12, 2014 at 22:14 #

I didn’t care for her previous Burberry look, but this hits all the right notes! I love this h2t, and although I don’t mind the bag, I do think a clutch would’ve made it even more chic.

10. kane January 13, 2014 at 18:00 #

The necklace makes me weep. I don’t mind the bag, although I wish she had held it in her hand.