Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week 10 January 2014

Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week 10 Jan 2014 Mens

Correction: Bradley is wearing Thom Sweeney.

Credit: Sina & Getty

Shop Her Closet

Shop Her Closet

Cheryl Cole's Miu Miu Leather Bomber Jacket And Saint Laurent 'Paris' Leather Pumps

Cheryl Cole’s Miu Miu Leather Bomber Jacket And Saint Laurent ‘Paris’ Leather Pumps

18 Responses to Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

1. Serenity January 11, 2014 at 02:01 #

I had a hard time deciding between Lèa and Cate, but my heart was with the latter in that quirky-cool Miu Miu.

The men looked great this week. So many great choices, but I only had eyes for David Gandy in that perfect blue 3-piece suit. Swoon….

• Serenity January 11, 2014 at 02:20 #

*my heart was with the former*
      I’m seriously having one of “those” days.

2. Princess Chi Chi January 11, 2014 at 04:52 #

Paloma won this week HANDS DOWN!!

3. Paulo January 11, 2014 at 05:12 #

It’s a battle between the three ladies with coats.

4. 'Rotwinsky January 11, 2014 at 05:25 #

Garett Hedlund write in for the guys and lea seydoux for the women

5. Alina January 11, 2014 at 06:05 #

Lea Seydoux & David Gandy. Really great first week!

Can’t wait for the Golden Globes! I’m sure you and your team will do a flawless job covering the event, FC. Like always!

6. justme January 11, 2014 at 08:22 #

Léa is my favourite lady.
    I voted for Tinie because I knew David was going to crush the competition lol.

7. Yeliz January 11, 2014 at 08:40 #

Michelle Dockery in Barbara Casasola and David Gandy. My runners-up are Lea Seydoux and Ian Somerhalder.

Can’t wait for Sunday!

8. june January 11, 2014 at 10:29 #

i love, love that it was all cocktail dresses — i couldn’t pick between lea, paloma or scarlett. so many great coats matching great dresses and accessories!

9. Ann January 11, 2014 at 11:10 #

I dot like any of the dresses this week!

10. gabis January 11, 2014 at 14:07 #

Hard time to decide but in the end I had to vote for Lea Seydoux because her look had a strong unexpected factor to me. She made me fall in love with a look that I probably normally wouldn’t. Runner-up goes for the Kates, Mara and Blanchett and Peace Wu comes in third.
    Bradley Cooper gets my vote in the men’s poll.

11. SilentVisitor January 11, 2014 at 14:57 #

Lea Seydoux in Miu Miu and Chris Colfer in Sand

12. Susie January 11, 2014 at 17:14 #

Ian Somerhalder!! HANDS DOWN :)

13. Anne January 11, 2014 at 19:27 #

I love a great start to the year like this! Absolutely love about 4 or 5 of these. Lea ultimately got my vote, but Cate, Michelle, Jennifer, and Nina could have easily taken my vote in another week.

14. Nat39 January 11, 2014 at 20:26 #

Lea’s look is fun and pretty but I can’t take my eyes off Paloma, she is captivating in her beautiful ultra-feminine outfit – gorgeous soft colours and those glorious blond locks making it a picture-perfect look. She gets my vote.

Impeccable David Gandy for the men. The highest level of polish and attention to detail from him as usual. Adam Lambert for pulling off the difficult print effortlessly is my runner-up.

15. Marybeth January 11, 2014 at 20:57 #

I really like all three coat ladies and, except for the dreadful lack of support, Michelle Dockery.
    But Jennifer Hudson in her well-fitted and beautifully styled white dress was my favorite this week.

David Gandy has a big lead in the poll right now and deservedly so. Since he doesn’t “need” my vote, I went for Michael B. Jordan.

16. Kat January 12, 2014 at 02:13 #

From the women Scarlett gets my vote with Nina Dobrev in second place. In men Ian Somerhalder.

17. Rye January 12, 2014 at 02:36 #

I don’t think Ashley madekwe look this week was stood out enough to get her on the best dressed category. I think Octavia or lupita nyong’o with Carolina hererra were better