Lena Dunham In Rochas – ‘Girls’ Season Three Premiere

Lena Dunham In Rochas - 'Girls' Season Three Premiere

Lena Dunham attended the season three premiere of ‘Girls’ held at Jazz at Lincoln Center on Monday (January 6) in New York City.

Towards the end of last year, it was apparent that Lena was making a concerted effort when it came to her red carpet looks, and I have the feeling that has continued into 2014.

The funny gal wore a Rochas Spring 2014 silver crystal-embroidered and bonded-silk sleeveless gown styled with complementary sparkling pumps.

Opting to wear the look sans jewels, she slicked back her tresses, opting for smoky mocha eyes and a glossy lip.

Is Lena still on the right track, or are you waiting for her awards-season frocks to judge if she has really turned a corner style-wise?

133tartinisrv_crystal_side

You can buy Lena’s Jimmy Choo Tartini Pave Crystal and Suede Pointy Toe Pumps from
Jimmy Choo US and Jimmy Choo UK.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Who Wore Vivienne Westwood MAN Better...Matthew McConaughey or Adam Lambert?

Who Wore Vivienne Westwood MAN Better…Matthew McConaughey or Adam Lambert?

Cate Blanchett In Antonio Berardi - New York Film Critics Circle Awards

Cate Blanchett In Antonio Berardi – New York Film Critics Circle Awards

20 Responses to Lena Dunham In Rochas – ‘Girls’ Season Three Premiere

1. Charlotte January 7, 2014 at 09:18 #

I don’t really like this look (the dress and the shoes are dated) but I think she looks great in this dress.
    With better hair and better shoes, it could have been a really good look.

2. Alex January 7, 2014 at 09:54 #

This is awful.

3. Alina January 7, 2014 at 10:04 #

Not flattering at all.

4. Christine January 7, 2014 at 11:49 #

I get it that she is trying to make a somewhat effort but this is no good. Very unflattering. They are stylists out there who can do wonders for her.

5. liz January 7, 2014 at 12:16 #

This is awful. She’s just awful. I’ve given up on her ever wearing something remotely flattering. I wish there was a way to block her posts so I didn’t have to see her.

• Cássia January 7, 2014 at 15:47 #

• Magdalena January 7, 2014 at 18:25 #

Come on, give her a break. If you don’t like her looks just move on to the next instead of posting this kind of comments.

6. Lee Ann January 7, 2014 at 12:23 #

I wish she would learn to dress to suit her body type. She ruins perfectly nice clothes.

7. dee January 7, 2014 at 13:42 #

I don’t think she looks that bad. Just an OK look.

• Yeliz January 7, 2014 at 14:27 #

I agree.

• tod January 7, 2014 at 20:10 #

I think so too. It’s better than some other things she’s worn.

8. Ericka January 7, 2014 at 15:46 #

I think she looks lovely here. It’s a show stopper of a dress so I understand the simple hair and makeup. It works; one of my favorite looks of hers.

9. Rebecca Z January 7, 2014 at 15:48 #

Better than usual but not great. The tattoo is a problem for me, and this dress, though pretty, does nothing to help her figure. She looks like an over-dressed 5th grader.

10. Regina January 7, 2014 at 17:18 #

Better, but still a long way to go. I have to say the model gave me a scare, she looks like a zombie.

11. An January 7, 2014 at 18:18 #

It seems Lena has her fun dressing anyhow just to take a dig at style critics or simply those of us who love fashion. She always seems like such a misfit in whatever she wears; almost making you believe that she would be more comfortable in hoodies and sweat pants and that’s how she should dress actually! I mean Dunham may as well not try, because she always appears so clumsy. Beautiful dresses appear sad on her. I can’t remember her getting even one look right.

12. Amy January 7, 2014 at 20:19 #

I think this would be a lot better and more fun as a knee-length dress. As it, it’s overwhelming.

13. Serenity January 7, 2014 at 23:01 #

There are so many things I want to say to come to her defense. But the bottom line is she’s not a fashion darling, and is probably fine with that. I applaud her for her recent efforts, and this is definitely one of the better ones. Hopefully she keeps going in this direction. I am rooting for her.

14. sanette January 7, 2014 at 23:43 #

Another unflattering dress. She doesn’t know her body shape at all.

15. Jill January 8, 2014 at 05:46 #

It’s honestly the tattoo that is ruining this look for me. Had she covered it up with makeup, this actually might have been a decent look because your eye would be drawn to the length the dress gives her. Instead, all I can see is the tattoo and it’s making her unnecessarily top-heavy.

16. Noemi January 8, 2014 at 08:44 #

The length of the dress is awful and the dress itself unflattering also because of her posture.