23.12.13 Best Of

Model of the Year 2013 – Rosie Huntington-Whiteley

Model of the Year 2013 - Rosie Huntington-Whiteley

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley was your model of the year. Why? Because she can do it all.

By doing it all, I mean delivering on the runway, the red carpet, and the front row, and her street style is something we all aspire to recreate.

After a false start at the Golden Globes she pulled things back, looking uber chic front row at Burberry, on fire at the Met Gala, plus she took her street style to a new level working a Mary Katrantzou blazer.

Other memorable looks include her simple Dior frock worn to the amfAR Against AIDS Gala, her street-chic head-to-toe Isabel Marant look, her Gucci LACMA Art + Film Gala look and, of course, her breathtaking Antonio Berardi suit worn to the British Fashion Awards.

Runner up: Miranda Kerr

Credit: Getty & Wenn

Fashionista of 2013 – Olivia Palermo

Fashionista of 2013 – Olivia Palermo

Entertainer of the Year 2013 - Beyonce Knowles

Entertainer of the Year 2013 – Beyonce Knowles

9 Responses to Model of the Year 2013 – Rosie Huntington-Whiteley

1. Christine December 23, 2013 at 17:23 #

I voted for Karolina but this is great choice as well!

• Elise December 23, 2013 at 17:49 #

I voted for Karolina too, but Rosie is well deserved winner.

That outfit at the airport is one of my favorite looks of the year. I mean, pumps matching that complicated jacket? that’s awesome.

• Quinn December 23, 2013 at 20:02 #

I voted for Karolina too although at that time I had a feeling that Rosie is going to be the winner. Both has awesome, fierce style!

• Yeliz December 23, 2013 at 23:32 #

Voted for Karolina too, but I also think that Rosie deserves this.

• amy December 23, 2013 at 23:52 #

kk was my pick too

• Jess2 December 24, 2013 at 05:01 #

I also voted for Karolina. I didn’t really like Rosie’s red carpet looks, especially the ones pictured, but her street style (middle pictures) was great.

2. Alina December 23, 2013 at 17:25 #

I was probably the only one, but I voted for Hilary Rhoda.

3. Serenity December 23, 2013 at 17:37 #

I can’t believe this is happening, but so far I think almost every person I voted for has come out on top–including RHW!! I am just thrilled. I really think she shined this year. I have loved every single thing she has worn, including her GG dress. She has got to be one of the single most beautiful human beings on the planet, and her excellent style is just the icing on the cake.
    Miranda Kerr was even my runner-up too.

4. EmmaWoodhouse December 23, 2013 at 17:49 #

I voted for Coco Rocha, I believe. She was fabulous! But Rosie (even when I don’t like her looks) does model things well with a variety of styles.