23.12.13

Kareena Kapoor In Anamika Khanna Couture – ‘Vith U’ App Launch

Kareena Kapoor In Anamika Khanna Couture - 'Vith U' App Launch

In association with Channel V, Kareena Kapoor launched the VithU mobile app, an initiative for promoting women’s safety, held at Taj Lands End in Mumbai on Friday (December 20).

The actress looked stunning wearing an Anamika Khanna Couture ensemble.

Her traditional look featured black satin pyjama pants which she teamed with a long black coat with a high collar, sheer sleeves and gold embroidered detailing.

The bodice of this couture piece is what attracted me to this look, with the simple styling of YSL black sandals and flawless makeup enhancing the look further.

Anamika Khanna is one of India’s premiere designers; this year we have seen Freida Pinto and Sonam Kapoor wear her traditional pieces on the red carpet.

Credit: Getty

Laura Marano In Elisabetta Franchi  - Disney Channel Presents 2014 Radio Disney Music Awards

Laura Marano In Elisabetta Franchi – Disney Channel Presents 2014 Radio Disney Music Awards

Beyonce Knowles In Tom Ford - 'Beyonce' Album Release Party

Beyonce Knowles In Tom Ford – ‘Beyonce’ Album Release Party

14 Responses to Kareena Kapoor In Anamika Khanna Couture – ‘Vith U’ App Launch

1. Christine December 23, 2013 at 11:33 #

Not liking this

2. HanooB December 23, 2013 at 11:33 #

i love it .. it had been long time since kareena look this good .. the outfit fitt her perfectly and thanks God she didnt let her hair down love the pony

3. Christine December 23, 2013 at 12:37 #

I have to get this off my chest.

I know this has been said before but I have to commend you, FC.

I just want to thank you for covering African American, Asian, Indian, and international events.
    Thanks for being such a diverse fashion website.

It’s refreshing. You amazed me girl!

Thanks for not being one minded.

It’s good too see.

I wish I can send you a Christmas card! Lol next year :)

• Catherine Kallon December 23, 2013 at 13:57 #

my pleasure…I make an effort to celebrate all types of beauty, so thanks for showing your appreciation.

Happy Holidays

x

• Christine December 23, 2013 at 14:06 #

Xoxo Happy holidays to you too!

• Serenity December 23, 2013 at 14:12 #

+1,000,000!

4. Alina December 23, 2013 at 13:03 #

Gorgeous!

5. Serenity December 23, 2013 at 14:16 #

Speaking of Sonam Kapoor, are they related??

Anyway, I, too, was spellbound by that intricate bodice. It’s definitely more couture than many items we see which are considered as such. I love this designer’s work; Sonam’s saree was especially memorable. I really hope to see more of her designs in the coming year.

• Fashionmint December 24, 2013 at 13:17 #

Serenity no they r not related just happen to share the same last name … Yeh anamika khanna is a celebrated designer her love is just wonderful ..sonnam kapoor wears hers looks very very often .. Kareena looks amazing…

6. the ogre December 23, 2013 at 20:05 #

Anamika Khanna happens to be one of my favourite Indian designers along with Sabyasachi and Ritu Kumar. Her work is exquisite in its attention to detail and her finished products are ethereal and mind blowing. Every time I see an Indian celebrity featured or an Indian designer, I feel happy. It makes me smile.

I am so glad that you feature designers and celebrities from all over the world, FC! You do a great job at bringing fashion to us from all the corners of the world. Thank you so much! You are brilliant!

7. the ogre December 23, 2013 at 20:10 #

Apart from all that I said Kareena looks as gorgeous as ever! Her skin is luminous which does half the job, I guess. She has always been quite experimental and forward when it comes to fashion choices.

To answer your question Serenity, Sonam and Kareena are not related.

• Serenity December 23, 2013 at 20:42 #

Thank you.. had to wonder.

8. Yeliz December 23, 2013 at 22:58 #

She pulls this off, she looks great.