20.12.13 Sidewalk Style

Jennifer Lopez In Kate Spade New York - America Idol Hollywood Week Taping

Jennifer Lopez was spotted making her way to the Dolby Theatre in Hollywood, California on Wednesday (December 18) for the taping of American Idol’s Hollywood Week.

The actress opted for head-to-toe metallic blush ensemble wearing a long-sleeve T by Alexander Wang top with her Kate Spade New York ‘Aimee’ metallic textured pleat skirt.

Keeping the theme going she styled her look with Gianvito Rossi ‘Venetia’ sandals with a nude Jimmy Choo ‘Cayla’ clutch the only non metallic part of her look.

Opting for silver jewels, when gold would’ve been more obvious, she completed her look with a half-up, half-down Jenny from the block hairstyle.

This is the Jennifer I know and love.

Is it too one-note for you or did she play it right?

Lopez

Kate Spade New York ‘Aimee’ Metallic Textured Pleat SkirtNordstrom
T by Alexander Wang Metallic Knitted JumperBrowns Fashion
Jimmy Choo ‘Cayla’ Nude Patent Leather ClutchJimmy Choo UK

Credit: PacificCoastNews

Hair Trend Spotting: Braids

Hair Trend Spotting: Braids

Alicia Keys' Cushnie et Ochs 'Carly' Silk Crepe Gown

Alicia Keys’ Cushnie et Ochs ‘Carly’ Silk Crepe Gown

12 Responses to Jennifer Lopez In Kate Spade New York & T by Alexander Wang – America Idol Hollywood Week Taping

1. AnderBoBo December 20, 2013 at 16:58 #

Not sure if I’m sold on that hair but I think this is a lovely look for J. Lo. The shape is a tad on the twee side but I’ll take this any day over her usual overdone Cavalli looks.

2. Serenity December 20, 2013 at 16:59 #

She would’ve never struck me as a Kate Spade kinda’ girl, but this works surprisingly well. It’s not twee, but not super sexy either. It’s an excellent balance, and very flattering as well. I could actually get behind this as a late BDOTW contender!

• Christine December 20, 2013 at 18:36 #

I know right! She looks good. This works surprisingly well.

3. Alina December 20, 2013 at 17:19 #

BDOTW contender for me too! Classy Jenny from the block!

4. dee December 20, 2013 at 17:24 #

The top is OK, but I think the skirt looks cheap and not flattering. The shoes are killer. love them.

5. Nat39 December 20, 2013 at 18:12 #

The skirt is a bit too short, but nice and charming anyway.

• Chaufforest December 24, 2013 at 07:00 #

Exactly how long should this skirt be? Its a skater skirt…had it been any longer she wouldve looked like a granny as the shape of the skirt only looks appealing on certain lenghts not forgetting her booty.

6. Yeliz December 20, 2013 at 19:41 #

I’m not a fan of the top itself, but I really like the whole look.

7. Fiona-Brasil December 20, 2013 at 20:30 #

JL has a killer body and super long legs.She can get away with almost anything without looking tacky or vulgar.That said she looks just great.

8. Fiona - Perth December 21, 2013 at 00:35 #

This colour is made for her, it makes her glow and she knows it. She looks put together and approachable but still diva, not crazy about the top but overall I like this look on her.

9. Kaz December 22, 2013 at 11:26 #

Love this look. The blush shade is simply perfect for her colouring.

I’m so glad she’s back on AI this season! Can’t wait for your weekly outfit posts, they are the best :)

10. Zee December 30, 2013 at 19:25 #

I love, love, love it!!!!