Menu

19.12.13 Best Of

Red Carpet Fashion Awards: Best Of 2013

2013

It’s that time of year again for me to ask you to look back over 2013 and get voting for your Best Designer, Best Street Style and Best Promo Tour Star of 2013.

By popular demand, the voting this year incorporates photos to make the voting that much easier.

CLICK HERE To Vote for your Best of 2013

When you are finished click ‘done’ at the end of the page to confirm your votes.

CLICK HERE to vote for your Best Dressed Of The Year 2013

Need help? Look back over the Best Dressed of the Week posts and Best Dressed at Events posts.

Voting closes late on Friday December 20, with the results published on Monday and Tuesday next week.

Credit: Getty

Robin Thicke's Saint Laurent Leopard Print Jacket

Robin Thicke’s Saint Laurent Leopard Print Jacket

Celebrities Love...Sheer Hems

Celebrities Love…Sheer Hems

137 Responses to Red Carpet Fashion Awards: Best Of 2013

1. ebie23 December 18, 2013 at 11:32 #

I have checked your site every day for the last two years – nothing more therapeutic than scrolling through after a long day! You do a fantastic job, thank you so much! 🙂 looking forward to your comments on next year’s red carpet!

• Catherine Kallon December 18, 2013 at 14:58 #

That’s what its all about….thank you for saying so x

Bring on awards season

2. Serenity December 18, 2013 at 09:04 #

I have a question, are we somehow able to vote for our ‘top ten’, or only our #1 for best of the year? I’m just kind of confused. Thanks!

3. Rashmi December 18, 2013 at 06:09 #

Here is my list!

1. Nieves Alvarez in Stephane Rolland Couture at the Goya Awards
    2. Jessica Chastain in purple Givenchy Couture gown at Cannes
    3. Kerry Washington in Giles
    4. Jennifer Lawrence in Dior at Oscars
    5. Nicole Kidman In Lrenn Scott at Cannes
    6. Olga Kurylenko in Marchesa White gown
    7. Rooney Mara in Givenchy.. MET Gala
    8. Blake lively in Orange Gucci leather dress
    9. Olivia Palermo in Roberto Cavalli.. I know it was not to everyone’s liking but I though the jacket over the Gold gown was genius
    10. Cate Blanchett in Balenciaga.Edition
    11. Julianne More in TOM Ford sparkly red dress
    12. Kate Hudson in Peach Gucci..what poise
    13. Elizabeth Banks in Elie Saab gown (Berlin).
    14. Marion Cotillard in Yellow Dior
    15. Nicole Richie in Emilio Pucci Blue crop top

Dont know how you will decide on the top 10 FC!
    Lastly, thanks for all the hardwork this year! Love this blog!

4. Alex V December 18, 2013 at 05:26 #

My favorite look of the year was Nieves Álvarez in Ralph and Russo at Cannes

• Alex V December 18, 2013 at 05:29 #

Wait, did the Stephane Rolland of Nieves Alvarez in Goya dress was this year? I take my words back, this is my favorite look

• Serenity December 18, 2013 at 09:03 #

Yes, it was in February, and it was my #1!

5. Marybeth December 18, 2013 at 04:19 #

This is always fun but hard.
    My top ten looks this year:

1. NIEVES ALVAREZ —Stephane Rolland —Goyas
    2. NICOLE KIDMAN —Valentino —Cannes/’Nebraska’
    3. KERRY WASHINGTON —Giles —‘Django’/London
    4. ROSIE H-WHITELY —Dior —Cannes/amfAR gala
    5. TAYLOR SWIFT —black Elie Saab —Brit awards
    6. EMILY BLUNT —Michael Kors —Golden Globes
    7. JESSICA CHASTAIN—Roland Mouret—BAFTAs
    8. NAOMIE HARRIS—A McQueen—‘Mandela’/royal
    9. ANGELINA JOLIE–Ralph & Russo—‘Wd War Z’/Berlin
    10.NICOLE KIDMAN—Dior—Cannes/opening ceremony

Three unusual 2013 WOWs for me:
    1. CATHERINE KALLON—Roland Mouret—Oscars
    What a delight it was to help put together her look and then see her look so chic and gorgeous!
    2. AISHWARYA RAI in the golden sari at the Cannes amfAR gala. Talk about a movie star looking like a queen!
    3. QUEEN MAXIMA of the Netherlands in her blue dress and cape at the coronation. A real queen dressing like one for sure. Stunning!

• Catherine Kallon December 18, 2013 at 10:47 #

You are so lovely….thank you…it seems like yesterday. Can’t believe a year has flown by

6. Prudence December 18, 2013 at 01:29 #

this year was such a mess I literally cannot remember a single look I truly adored. thankfully I have all yalls picks to go from.

7. Rosanna December 17, 2013 at 22:57 #

I voted for Angelina in Ralph&Russo. Thank you for your great work FC, always brigthens my day! 🙂

8. Alvaro_Spain December 17, 2013 at 22:31 #

KATE HUDSON in Reem Acra at Tiffany & Co. Blue Book Ball is my BEST DRESSED OF THE YEAR! 😀

Others possibilities:
    -Elizabeth Banks
    -Charlize Theron
    -Florence Welch
    -Nieves Alvarez
    -Naomie Harris

• Serenity December 19, 2013 at 01:31 #

Kate in that perfect Tiffany color was super memorable for me too. She was my #6, just barely edged out by my #5 pick, Lily Collins in Zuhair Murad.

9. Jaii December 17, 2013 at 22:01 #

The only gown I remember is that yellow one by Marion C at the Baftas. Easily my fav.

• Serenity December 19, 2013 at 01:33 #

My #10.

• Dhppy December 20, 2013 at 23:22 #

I found it fascinating, but ultimately, too awkward in the back of the gown (also hated her shoe choice).

10. Dhppy December 17, 2013 at 20:56 #

That’s a lot of homework for me to do in 3 days. I must get cracking!

• Serenity December 17, 2013 at 21:05 #

LOL! 🙂

• Dhppy December 20, 2013 at 23:17 #

Now that I’ve done a Top 25 list, my answers to the poll are much different than I would have thought they’d be. Stephane Rolland took Top Couture and Naomie Harris ran the table.

Favorite look of the year: Amy Adams in Elie Saab at the BAFTA awards.

11. Tatiana December 17, 2013 at 20:40 #

My two favorites the year were Nicole Kidman (that Dior Couture she wore to the openning ceremony in Cannes, the black and orange Prada dress, also the white Valentino Couture she wore to the premiere of Nebraska) and Cate Blanchett (the pink Balenciaga which maybe my favorite dress this entire year, the red Armani Privé, the black Dior Couture and the Christopher Kane web dress that most people didn’t like but I adored).

• Serenity December 17, 2013 at 21:05 #

I loved that Christopher Kane dress to.

12. Nat39 December 17, 2013 at 20:07 #

1. Nieves Alvarez in Stephane Rolland Couture at the Goya Awards was like a stunning work of art, truly breathtaking, she is out of reach.
    2. Jessica Chastain knocked me off my feet in her deep purple Givenchy Couture gown with the most striking embellishments.
    3. Angelina Jolie in white-and-gold Ralph and Russo dress wins my ‘Modern Chic and Elegance’ category.
    4. Kerry Washington in Giles.
    5. Diane Kruger in black-red-and-white Prabal Gurung gown.
    6. Padma Lakshmi in colourful brushstroke-striped Naeem Khan gown, the Best printed gown category.
    7. Holland Roden in Naeem Khan at VMAs, a unique drama.
    8. Elizabeth Banks – a dazzling beauty in silver Elie Saab gown (Berlin).
    9. Must have a good gold look on my list – this spot belongs to Emily Blunt in Michael Kors Golden Globes Awards.
    10. Have a few contenders for this spot, can’t choose yet.

• Nat39 December 19, 2013 at 18:27 #

Wanted someone for Dior and the major event of the year – Charlize Theron (Oscars), can be placed as high as 6th. And a major shoutout to Queen Maxima of course, her electric blue gown-cape look was spectacular.

13. Marko_M December 17, 2013 at 18:10 #

Dear FC, this was so tough, yet so fine for me to do. In the end, I’ve come up with 5 looks that really stuck with me.

Rihanna in Alaia – Grammys
    Jessica Alba in Oscar De La Renta – Golden Globes
    Angelina Jolie in Ralph & Russo – Wolrd War Z Berlin Premiere
    Kerry Washington in Giles – Inglorious Basterds London Premiere
    Sarah Jessica Parker in Giles – Met Gala

Have an amazing and fashion-filled holiday season!!

• Catherine Kallon December 17, 2013 at 19:46 #

I still haven’t done mine….waiting for Saturday to do this when I can have a full day to figure it out 😀

14. Serenity December 17, 2013 at 17:56 #

One that was in my top 5 that nobody has mentioned is Lily Collins in Zuhair Murad at the Vanity Fair Oscars party. The deep blue beaded, striped gown was super memorable to me, especially with her milky complexion, beautiful, dark brown updo, and those magnificent chocolate brown eyes and thick, luscious brows. She is such a timeless beauty–a modern Audrey Hepburn, if you will. She looked so stunning that evening, and stood out, for me, ahead of the rest of the (more seasoned) pack. Even though she wasn’t my #1 best dressed,, she certainly deserves credit for that moment, IMO.

15. Rashmi December 17, 2013 at 17:45 #

Olga Kurylenko for Oblivion for the best Promo tour. I think she and Rooney Mara are the most underrated!

16. Mel December 17, 2013 at 16:36 #

My best dressed this year was Queen Máxima, her blue dress was pure perfection.

In my top ten I also have
    – Nieves Álvarez in Stéphane Rolland Couture at the Goya Awards,
    – Gwen Stefani in Salvetore Ferragamo,
    – Rose Byrne in Calvin Klein at the Emmys,
    – Jessica Alba In Ralph Lauren (OMG that pink skirt),
    – Kerry Washington In Giles,
    – Sheikha Mozah bint Nasser Al Missned of Qatar In Valentino Couture
    – Sonam Kapoor In Dolce & Gabbana at the ‘Jeune & Jolie’ Cannes Film Festival Premiere
    – Naomie Harris In Mary Katrantzou at the Audi International Polo
    – Miranda Kerr In Wes Gordon arriving at Narita International Airport

17. Tiger Nueng December 17, 2013 at 15:39 #

NICOLE KIDMAN have to got her best dressed poll this year!!!!

18. Tess December 17, 2013 at 13:30 #

Here we go! These are some of my picks:
    BDOTY: Nicole Kidman in Valentino Couture at Cannes premiere of Nebraska. Simply divine.
    Best Newcomer and Breakout star: Lupita, of course!
    Best International star. Sonam Kapoor.
    Best dressed teen: Kiernan Shipka.
    BDMOTY: Michael B. Jordan.
    Least Favourite Look: I’m really torn between K. Stewart, K. Kardashian and Rhianna. Will have an hard time picking this one.
    Most Underrated: Charlize Theron.
    Thank you for your amazing work FC! I always have a lot of fun on your blog, even if I don’t comment often. Best wishes to you and to all the fellow readers!

19. Ramsay December 17, 2013 at 13:29 #

And another year flew by – I remember one year ago I was voting for Tilda’s arty blue Ackermann – Tilda delivered less this year but she was also less present on the red carpet so maybe that’s the reason
    I liked many looks this year – but loved fewer ones than last year
    I consider my top 10 to be of a lesser caliber than last year but nonetheless here it is:
    1- Nicole Kidman – Dior – Cannes Film Festival Opening Ceremony
    2- Cate Blanchett – Armani – AACTA Awards
    3- Nicole Kidman – Valentino – Nebraska Premiere – Cannes Film Festival
    4- Kate Hudson – Alexander McQueen – Golden Globes
    5- Rooney Mara – Givenchy – Met Gala
    6- Zoe Saldana – Vionnet – Start Trek London Premiere
    7- Diane Kruger – Prabal Gurung – Metropolitan Opera Season Opening
    8- Nicole Kidman – Prada – Qingdao Oriental Movie Metropolis
    9- Lupita N’yongo – Prada – TIFF
    10- Sarah Jessica Parker – Giambattista Valli & Mary Katrantzou – Out in New York City

Yes Nicole is 3 times in there and I considered a couple of other looks – she delivered like she used to in the early 2000s
    I don’t know if the Dior look was really the best one but in my mind it is the most iconic one, the one that will be remembered – denying it the first place might look odd / wrong in a few years’ time

Kate Hudson’s blue Reen Acra and Cate Blanchett’s mauve Valentino tackle very close behind my top 10

Thanks FC for your AMAZING coverage – I check your website everyday – more than 10x / day – hope you have nice holidays

• Tiger Nueng December 18, 2013 at 23:15 #

it hard to select from all Nicole Kidman’s looks in this year,she is absolutely red carpet queen.

• Serenity December 19, 2013 at 01:36 #

I forgot about Naomie in Vionnet. That was magic!

20. Alexia December 17, 2013 at 13:13 #

Nicole Kidman’s Valentino for Best Dressed.

21. kelly December 17, 2013 at 12:34 #

It was tough voting for worst dressed because that is a very subjective category.

I would have like to have seen most overrated, most in need of a fashion intervention, and most needs to get out of a fashion endorsement. I think most readers have several very obvious picks for the last one.

• ValS December 17, 2013 at 13:35 #

Haha I so agree, that would have been great polls..anyway still deciding who to vote for as best dressed..decisions, decisions!

• CreoleLady December 17, 2013 at 13:41 #

I like your categories, especially “most in need of a fashion intervention” and “most needs out of an endorsement”, haha.

• Alina December 18, 2013 at 04:55 #

I’d add “Fashion Transformation of the Year”. We have some strong contenders: Sandra Bullock, Juliette Lewis and Jessica Biel for me. 🙂

• Edie December 18, 2013 at 14:43 #

I like all of these suggestions!

22. Chanel December 17, 2013 at 12:04 #

I’m so excited for the results~!! 😀

23. Pablo December 17, 2013 at 11:53 #

Yay! Years Best-Of’s are finally here! 🙂

Off the top of my head,
    Nicole Kidman in Valentino at Cannes,
    Elizabeth Banks in Elie Saab at the Berlin Premiere and
    Nieves Alvarez in Stephane Roland at the Goya’s are the three than come to mind.

But as every year, I’m taking this seriously and I’ll give it some thought to pick my Top 10 😉

Other names that should appear in some category are Emmy Rossum, Lupita Nyong’o and Solange Knowles. Sadly, not Cate Blanchett’s most brilliant year.

Thanks, FC, for a spectacular coverage this year, as we’ve come to expect! Can’t get enough of your site! 🙂

24. Alex December 17, 2013 at 11:16 #

Cate Blanchett in Balenciaga.Edition was my best.
    Followed closely by Nicole Kidman in Christian Dior Haute Couture.

25. Christine December 17, 2013 at 10:51 #

Yes!!!! The time is here 🙂 Thanks!!!! So much to choose from.

Catherine is there a way you can bookmarked this at the top of the page? So it’s the first thing we see when we click on the home page.

In going to need some time to make my choices 🙂

• Catherine Kallon December 17, 2013 at 11:16 #

Yep, I’m working on that.

• Christine December 17, 2013 at 11:32 #

Thanks!! Love this time of year on site!

26. CreoleLady December 17, 2013 at 10:38 #

Extremely disappointed that Chris Pine is not a choice for best dressed male. Made him a write-in. Can’t believe another fashionable year has flown by. Lol “least favorite” as a category….

• vanillarose December 21, 2013 at 16:27 #

Completely agree about Chris Pine. I did the same thing.

27. Charlotte December 17, 2013 at 09:58 #

Kerry Washington in Giles for Django Unchained London Premiere.
    She was beautiful !

• Serenity December 17, 2013 at 10:41 #

Also in my top 5!

28. Louise December 17, 2013 at 09:50 #

Nicole Kidman was back to her best this year and Cate Blanchett was a stand out too. I cannot forget her in Balenciaga Edition for Blue Jasmine. And I promise I’m not picking them both because I’m an Aussie! My other fave was Rihanna at the Grammys.

29. Yeliz December 17, 2013 at 08:57 #

It’s already THAT time of the year? I seriously can’t believe how fast 2013 passed! Voting for the best of the year and the best dressed of the year is the best thing I love about this site, I just get so excited. But I also need time to think, so I’ll post mine on Friday I think.

• Yeliz December 19, 2013 at 19:14 #

Here is my best dressed of the year list, narrowed to 20 positions, because I couldn’t make it lesser.

1. Kerry Washington in Giles – ‘Django Unchained’ London Premiere
      2. Nieves Alvarez in Stéphane Rolland Couture – 2013 Goya Cinema Awards
      3. Elizabeth Banks in Elie Saab Couture – ‘The Hunger Games: Catching Fire’ Berlin Premiere
      4. Jennifer Lawrence in Christian Dior Couture – 2013 Oscars
      5. Freida Pinto in Sanchita – ‘Jeune & Jolie’ Cannes Film Festival Premiere
      6. Diane Kruger in Prabal Gurung – Metropolitan Opera Season Opening Production of Eugene Onegin
      7. Nicole Kidman in Valentino Couture – ‘Nebraska’ Cannes Film Festival Premiere
      8. Charlize Theron in Christian Dior Couture – 2013 Oscars
      9. Olga Kurylenko in Marchesa – ‘Oblivion’ London Premiere
      10. Naomie Harris in Alexander McQueen – ‘Mandela – Long Walk To Freedom’ Royal Premiere
      11. Rose Byrne in Calvin Klein Collection – 2013 Emmy Awards
      12. Emily Blunt in Michael Kors – 2013 Golden Globe Awards
      13. Naomi Watts in Armani Privé – 2013 Oscars
      14. Angelina Jolie in Ralph & Russo – ‘World War Z’ Berlin Premiere
      15. Holland Roden in Naeem Khan – 2013 MTV Video Music Awards
      16. Kiernan Shipka in Oscar de la Renta – 2013 SAG Awards
      17. Lupita Nyong’o in Prada – ’12 Years A Slave’ Toronto Film Festival Premiere
      18. Jessica Chastain in Armani Privé – 2013 Oscars
      19. Emmy Rossum in Carolina Herrera – 2013 Critics Choice Movie Awards
      20. Queen Maxima of the Netherlands in Jan Taminiau – Inauguration of King Willem Alexander of the Netherlands

Catherine, this is my third BDOTY list and my third voting for these polls. I feel so lucky to be a daily reader of this amazing website. When I’m in a bad mood and I open this site, my bad mood just disappears. I really appreciate the hard work you and your team do, to keep this fashion site always up to date. The most important thing to appreciate is, of course, how you never sleep when major fashion moments are about to happen (Oscars, Golden Globes etc.)! I wish you, your team and this website all the best in 2014 xx

• Catherine Kallon December 19, 2013 at 20:10 #

Great list….a lot of variety and styles.

I am delighted for your continuous support…lets make it four and more in a row.

x

30. Jennifer December 17, 2013 at 08:50 #

That Kristen Stewert Chanel look will haunt my dreams for years to come….

All in all, this was a fabulous year I think. We got some really memorable moments from Diane Kruger, Cate Blanchett, Nicole Kidman, Lupita Nyong’o, Naomie Harris…..

Picking my favorite from the ladies above is a hard task.

• Edie December 18, 2013 at 14:41 #

I cracked up laughing all over again when I got to the bottom of the survey… Kim K…

Thanks for the memories, FC!

31. JJ December 17, 2013 at 08:40 #

I had a hard time picking between Nicole Kidman’s Valentino and Dior for Best Dressed. Ended up going with the Dior in the end. I’m still obsessed with her hair from that look.

Hope Lupita manages to take Best Newcomer!

32. marie December 17, 2013 at 08:08 #

Diane Kruger in Prabal Gurung and Lupita in Pra were my 2 standouts this year. It’s gonna be hard to choose from Nicole Kidman’s fab moments in Cannes this year.

• Serenity December 17, 2013 at 10:46 #

Diane in Prabal is in my top 5! I’m so glad that other people are voting for my top 5 selections b/c it was extremely difficult to select the winner and vote. Happy to see that others felt the same as I did about these fashion ‘moments’.

33. Jay December 17, 2013 at 07:41 #

Nicole Kidman in Valentino Couture at Cannes Day 9. Close the polls now. ;]

Honorable Mention to Patina Miller in Zac Posen at the Tonys and Lupita Nyongo in Prada.

34. Valissa December 17, 2013 at 06:18 #

I voted for Nicole Kidman at the Nebraska premiere at the Cannes Film Festival…in that breathtaking Valentino Couture dress that Anne Hathaway was supposed to wear to the Oscars (glad she didn’t…Nicole looked spectacular in it!)
    She was my best dressed overall…just consistent all year!!

• dee December 17, 2013 at 13:58 #

That was my BDOTY too.

35. Alina December 17, 2013 at 06:10 #

YAY! I’ve been waiting for this! 🙂

• Alina December 18, 2013 at 16:58 #

I’ve finally done my list (which has 12 positions 😀 ).

1. Nieves Alvarez in Stephane Rolland – 2013 Goya
      2. Lupita Nyong’o in Prada – 2013 TIFF
      3. Jessica Chastain in Roland Mouret – 2013 BAFTAs
      4. Elizabeth Banks in Elie Saab Couture – Berlin Premiere “Hunger Games: Catching Fire”
      5.Naomie Harris in Alexander McQueen – “Mandela: Long Walk To Freedom” Royal Premiere
      6. Charlize Theron in Dior – 2013 Oscars
      7. Kerry Washington in Giles – “Django Unchained” Premiere
      8. Queen Máxima of the Netherlands in Jan Taminiau – Inauguration Of King Willem Alexander of the Netherlands
      9. Naomie Harris in Donna Karan Atelier – “Mandela, Long Walk to Freedom” Johannesburg Premiere
      10. Rose Byrne in Calvin Klein Collection – 2013 Emmy Awards
      11. Kiernan Shipka in Delpozo – 2013 Emmy Awards
      12. Kerry Washington in Oscar de la Renta – 2013 NAACP Image Awards

Thank you for some amazing years on this website (can’t believe I’ve been around for 5 YEARS!).

36. Markness December 17, 2013 at 05:45 #

Gwen Stefani for Street Style
    Olivia Palermo for Fashionista
    Elizabeth Banks for promo tour
    Nieves Alvarez for Best Dressed International. Hehe!

Although I couldn’t pick between Marion Cotillard in Dior BAFTA 2013 and Angelina Jolie in Ralph and Russo (World War Z Berline Premiere) for my ultimate Best Dressed. Those 2 really stuck with me. 😀

37. Mandy December 17, 2013 at 05:38 #

Yes, im so excited i love this time of year. Lupita was definitely my favourite new comer and although i loved Elizabeth Banks promo i have to give best to Kerry Washington. My least favourite look was a tie Molly King and Hayden Panettiere’s Katherine Kidd gown that she wore to White House Correspondence dinner. Thank you for another fabulous year FC! Happy Holidays everyone.

38. EmmaWoodhouse December 17, 2013 at 05:14 #

Still haven’t voted for my list (need to figure it out finally) but I voted Cate Blanchett for most underrated this year. Just had to fit her in somewhere 🙂
    It has been a great year!

39. Alex December 17, 2013 at 05:11 #

Nicole Kidman in Dior Haute Couture at the opening ceremony of the Cannes Film Festival.

• Serenity December 17, 2013 at 05:59 #

That was in my top 5!

40. Alex V December 17, 2013 at 04:22 #

Omg how can Rita Ora be nominated for best street style?

• towanda December 17, 2013 at 18:51 #

i expect her nominating for Least Favourite Red Carpet Look 2013. i’m suprised

• Alex V December 18, 2013 at 05:25 #

I know right? haha

41. Serenity December 17, 2013 at 03:55 #

My best was Nieves Alvarez in that amazing, inimitable Stephane Rolland Couture-black and white with the red sculptural rose. To. Die. For!!!!

• Gabrie1a December 17, 2013 at 04:19 #

Oh that was art! And my second choice!

• Iva December 18, 2013 at 16:10 #

Same here 🙂

42. 麗林 December 17, 2013 at 03:53 #

It was extremely hard to make a choice, cause we can only vote for one person… However we can vote for multiple persons in the “best fashionita” category, is that on purpose?

43. kevinappears December 17, 2013 at 03:27 #

FC you forget to put yourself in the poll! You showed us a lot of glamours this year than ever:)

• Catherine Kallon December 17, 2013 at 10:39 #

ha ha…I don’t given come close to this ladies.

• Jess2 December 17, 2013 at 12:33 #

You most certainly do!! You were on my contender list!

44. Gabrie1a December 17, 2013 at 03:18 #

anne hathaway met gala… it was bold, and incredibly rememberable

45. quimby December 17, 2013 at 02:39 #

So fun, although I’m finding it impossible to consider anyone but Lupita as Best Newcomer.

FC, thanks for all your hard work and particularly for consistently shining the spotlight on the international stars that other fashion bloggers don’t tend to cover.

• Catherine Kallon December 17, 2013 at 10:39 #

My pleasure. thank you x

• H December 17, 2013 at 13:08 #

This is the exact reason why I love this blog, Fc covers all the stunning international stars others don’t, besides menswear, which I think is awesome. Congrats on everything and happy holidays!

46. NooG December 17, 2013 at 02:32 #

First year in three years I voted. Thanks for the opportunity to participate on your lovely blog FC.

• Catherine Kallon December 17, 2013 at 10:39 #

Thank you…you guys make it so fun when you participate.

47. Tina December 17, 2013 at 02:26 #

So excited for the results! My best dressed is Nicole Kidman in Valentino curing Cannes. That was unbeatable. My runner up was Nieves Alvarez in Stephane Rolland during the Goya Awards.

Thanks, FC for the coverage this year!

48. molly December 17, 2013 at 02:21 #

Wow, I cant wait its already that time of the year again!
    My best dressed of the year was Queen Maxima at her husbands inauguration. There hasnt been a look all year that I kept thinking about as much as that.

49. Christy December 17, 2013 at 02:20 #

I always love the Best Of polls. There are so many good picks. Can’t wait to see the results.

• Christine December 17, 2013 at 21:38 #

Same here. Its official, FC! I am finished!!!! I cannot believe it. It took me from 6 am this morning til 4:30 pm. I cannot wait to see the results!!!! 😀

• Catherine Kallon December 18, 2013 at 10:48 #

I have a feeling that when I finally sit down to do mine, it will take that long, if not longer.

50. Bec December 17, 2013 at 01:58 #

Eeeeeeeee! Work can wait 😀

Great options, my ‘Most Underrated’ pick is the lovely Emmy Rossum – always gorgeous! 🙂

• Serenity December 17, 2013 at 03:55 #

Good call.

• Fiona - Perth December 17, 2013 at 12:04 #

Me too!! Love her style all year.

• Francois Bresmal December 17, 2013 at 19:50 #

OMG me toooo! I didn’t dislike ANY of her looks this year!

• lola December 18, 2013 at 23:25 #

That is exactly who I chose!!