Kiernan Shipka In RED Valentino – ‘Justin Bieber’s Believe’ LA Premiere

Kiernan Shipka In RED Valentino - 'Justin Bieber's Believe' LA Premiere

Kiernan Shipka attended the premiere of Open Road Films’ ‘Justin Bieber’s Believe’ held at Regal Cinemas L.A. Live on Wednesday evening (December 18) in Los Angeles, California.

The teen actress wore a very cute RED Valentino floral frock with a fit-and-flare silhouette featuring a delicate point d’esprit netted yoke.

Complementing this yoke detail, she styled her look with mesh Louboutin pumps, with a glossy nude lip and side-swept ‘do completing her look.

The Louboutins may not sit well for some, but considering they are not 6ins and they complement the look really well I think that once again the 14-year-old actress played it right.

You can buy Kiernan’s RED Valentino Floral Print and Point D’Esprit Dress from Saks.com.

Credit: Getty

18 thoughts on “Kiernan Shipka In RED Valentino – ‘Justin Bieber’s Believe’ LA Premiere

1. Charlotte

The dress is perfect on her.
    But I think the shoes are not working with the dress and I don’t like her haircut.

2. kane

I agree about the shoes. At least from this distance they seem to complement the mesh top really nicely. Not uber-crazy about the hair, but she always looks so well put together!

1. Anj

I agree. In fact, I was really impressed she wore a pair that complement a feature in her dress so perfectly. The entire look overall is really lovely.

3. Tracy

I actually think the shoes suit the dress well. Her hair could do with a little snazz, but she looks age appropriate and pretty as usual.

4. sara

Best dressed teen of 2013 for sure! It’s amazing how she (and her stylist) consistently nail age-appropriate, beautiful, fashion-forward, and overall amazingness! I adore her :) I also don’t mind the shoes, I think they look perfect with the dress.

5. alice

I don’t like this at all. Really surprised you all are in love with the look. It’s clean-cut and cute, but not fashion forward. In fact, if the dress wasn’t labeled “Valentino,” I would have thought she found it at a weekend crafts fair. The fabric is old-fashioned and looks like it’s pulled out of grandma’s closet. The dress fits Kiernan well but it is not a good look. It looks like a costume out of a period movie.

6. Tina

She is so ahead of all the other teens in the wardrobe department the Best Dressed title is in her pockets long before December!