16.12.13 Premiere

Christina Applegate In Lorena Sarbu - 'Anchorman 2 The Legend Continues' New York Premiere

Christina Applegate attended the ‘Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues’ premiere held at the Beacon Theatre on Sunday (December 15) in New York City.

The blonde actress wore an elegant black Lorena Sarbu embellished gown featuring a mini train, which she styled with a black Rodo clutch which is also embellished, breaking up the black and silver with Lorraine Schwartz maroon dazzling earrings.

A wavy updo and kohl-rimmed eyes completed her look.

Credit: Getty

Miley Cyrus In Maison Martin Margiela - Z100's Jingle Ball 2013

Miley Cyrus In Maison Martin Margiela – Z100′s Jingle Ball 2013

Anna Kendrick In Vivienne Westwood Red Label - Z100's Jingle Ball 2013

Anna Kendrick In Vivienne Westwood Red Label – Z100′s Jingle Ball 2013

15 Responses to Christina Applegate In Lorena Sarbu – ‘Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues’ New York Premiere

1. Charlotte December 16, 2013 at 10:30 #

I like the dress and I think she looks really great in it but I don’t like the earrings, they look cheap and the embellishements on the dress were enough.

• Serenity December 16, 2013 at 19:15 #

This exactly!

• Nat39 December 16, 2013 at 20:03 #

Love the gown, the earrings are an overkill, agreed.

2. Caro Chanel December 16, 2013 at 10:38 #

Oh, I love everything about this look, especially the hair, and I’ve always been a fan of huge earrings. What I really like is that the color of the earrings nearly matches her lip color. That’s pretty cool. Do you guys think she has had any work done? She looks good but in the smaller picture not quite like herself and I thought the same thing just a few days ago…

• Maria December 16, 2013 at 14:43 #

I thought the same thing! Botched Botox maybe? She doesn’t look normal.

• Serenity December 16, 2013 at 19:20 #

It makes me so sad when beautiful women, in an effort to ‘keep up”, do things to their faces that can never be reversed, and they end up ruining their God-given beauty. SO sad.

• easyBlake December 16, 2013 at 22:27 #

maybe botox and mini-brow lift (or whatever produces cat eyes)? These things fascinate me, because I think “minor surgery” is an oxymoron, lol. The close up shows natural aging, though and she looks fine.

I like her gown. Lately the New York premieres have been less formal, so at first I thought this could’ve been saved for an awards carpet.

3. kane December 16, 2013 at 10:38 #

Not a huge fan of the dress to begin with, but it’s the accessories which really bring this down.

4. Christine December 16, 2013 at 11:27 #

Not liking the earrings. Not really feeling the dress either

5. Ramsay December 16, 2013 at 11:30 #

Her face is getting really weird…

• Evil Britta December 16, 2013 at 12:39 #

Her appearances this tour have me thinking of an much! older woman who’s had a lot of work done.

6. Yeliz December 16, 2013 at 17:55 #

With all those embellishments on the gown, the earrings were not needed at all. The fit of the top part of the gown is off, it’s too tight.

• Alina December 16, 2013 at 19:18 #

I agree. Plus she doesn’t really look like herself.

7. Sharon December 17, 2013 at 00:28 #

She looks beautiful in this gown, though I might have wished for small diamond earrings. I have not noticed a particular difference in her face lately, and I’m hoping that any change is not due to chemo treatments. She did have a bout with cancer a few years ago. In any case, I think she’s lovely and I wish her good health.

8. lola December 19, 2013 at 00:06 #

I love the look, but dang is this picture in hd or am I just now noticing all the wrinkles under her eyes.